Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-23-2011   #41 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Tch." Angela clicked her tongue. Damn this recovery and damn the humans these days. She thought to herself. If this was any other way, they would all be worshiping at the soles of my feet.
But it wasn't, so she had to make do with her current circumstances. As arrogant as she was, she was not prone to completely half-assed outbursts. "Fine." The white-haired girl snapped back angrily, making her way out of the shop with the cart of assorted metals she had bought behind her. "Maybe when we meet another time I will show you what I can do, but unfortunately I have something waiting for me." Angela wheeled her way away from the shop and began to roam about the town to inspect it for anything else of use.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-23-2011   #42 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

"Who are you?"

Before he could say another word, Olifen's entire body started to dramatically heat up. So much in fact, that he collapsed against the wall. Suffering a heat stroke.

Slightly groaning as he looked up, through the waves, he saw the devil red head starting to leave the store. "I have already stated my name! I am Olifen Teblynd! And almost a year ago, you stabbed out my eye with a fork!"

Slowly, he followed the red head as she left. "Also, I assume that since you're in a place like this, you're a mercenary. As such, I want to join you. This way, I can study you, and find out your weaknesses that I may use against you for when the time for eye-fork-stabbed revenge comes."

Last edited by Cornlito; 08-23-2011 at 09:03 PM.

08-23-2011   #43 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Olifen Teblynd? Nice pun," Lari chuckled as she left the store with Anna.

"Which way to your bike?"

"I left it at the Mercenary Tavern. Mr. Vaugn said he'd watch it for me earlier," Lari replied.

"Also, I assume that since you're in a place like this, you're a mercenary. As such, I want to join you. This way, I can study you, and find out your weaknesses that I may use against you for when the time for eye-fork-stabbed revenge comes."

"Uh... Okay..." Lari crossed her arms as she continued to walk, "Well then Mr. The-Blind my name is Larietta Siefred. By the way to make things simpler I will call you Oli-Oli. No matter how much you may disapprove of that nickname I will still call you it." Lari then laughed, "But really, I don't recall ever stabbing anyone in the eye with a fork."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-23-2011   #44 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio was just about to get away when who else but Bianca would come out of seemingly nowhere. Emilio's dark eyes widened into large circles. Running into Drake and Finir was one thing but it was surely more than a coincidence to run into those two and Miss Bianca as well! This day was starting to get a bit weird.

"M,miss Bianca!" he gasped, his voice maybe even an octave higher. He suddenly had an excited expression on his face and began to gesture emphatically. "Wow I can't believe you're here too! Now I'm kinda sad I have to leave!"

08-23-2011   #45 (permalink)
-

Hearing her call his last name a pun, he sighed slightly. "It's just by chance that it's my last name," he tapped his foot waiting for a reply from her. Paying attention to the waves flowing around. Somewhere in some store, there was a girl being held hostage. Seemed normal.

"Uh... Okay..." Lari crossed her arms as she continued to walk, "Well then Mr. The-Blind my name is Larietta Siefred. By the way to make things simpler I will call you Oli-Oli. No matter how much you may disapprove of that nickname I will still call you it."

Glad to see she seemed to accept him without a hitch, he added in. "Alright, she-devil Larietta. I'll just call you Lari. Though, I don't mind Oli-Oli, that's the nickname I made for myself when I was I was living with the wolves! As for the eye stabbing, you did it when you were drunk in a random bar."

08-23-2011   #46 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Finir only stood by as Drake and Emilio engaged in a few antics. Even if Emilio were to fly, there was nothing but sand in all directions. No telling if the guy had his cardinal directions memorized or not, but he wouldn't last all too long without some water. Finir knew this, and he only watched blankly as Emilio came back down to Drake's (not so) light headbutt. Nimi was entertained, and watched them childishly.

The azure dragon heard the shuffle of sand in another direction. Seeing as it wasn't really a careful step, it wouldn't have been from an enemy. He looked, unalarmed, in the direction of the sound, only to see...Bianca? And why the heck in such a dress like that? It wasn't the beach...but it may as well have been with Finir around.

"Emilio? Drake and Finir too?" She was clearly puzzled how the four of them were in the same place. Perhaps she, Finir thought, had a lead on the monster or monsters in the area of the pyramids as well.

"Well," Finir merely stated, "this is definitely not a coincidence at all. It's good to see you again, Bianca. It seems--" He looked her over. "--that you have indeed grown in the past years. And not just in stature..." He turned his maw to the side at a different thought, then asked, "...Maya still finds me untrustworthy, doesn't she?"

"M-Miss Bianca!" An almost too excited Emilio exclaimed, "Wow I can't believe you're here too! Now I'm kinda sad I have to leave!"

"Now, now, Casanova," Nimi sneered, her eyes in a taunting fixation, "It's rude to say that you're about to leave when a pretty lady arrives."

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 08-23-2011 at 11:26 PM.

08-24-2011   #47 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Emilio looked at Niimi, fixing her a pout that would have hitherto seemed uncharacteristic.

"But I can't lie to Miss Bianca. I really do have to go. I'm running late as it is," Emilio admitted.

Luckily, Emilio didn't see Finir appraising Bianca.

08-24-2011   #48 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"It's nice to see you all again! And you have to go already, Emilio? That's sad..." Bianca frowned only a bit, but a smile was quick to return to her features as Bianca clapped her hands together, "What are you all up to?... Oh wait before that... Have you seen a small girl, looks around twelve years old... And holds some resemblance to me?" The little angel pointed to herself. "... Oh, and I'm unsure about Maya. She doesn't really talk about you much."

"No, sorry," Drake replied, "Oh yeah, hi Bianca."

Bianca tilted her head to the side and crossed her arms with a pout, "Delayed greeting, Drake... Anyways I understand that you have work to do, Emilio," Bianca smiled brightly, "I just hope the doctor isn't working you too hard."

---

Lari, Anna, and Olifen were still walking like before.

"While I was drunk?" Lari questioned, "... Oh... I think I vaguely remember that..." she mumbled before speaking up, "Anyways if you're really so blind how are you walking around and such just fine?"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 08-24-2011 at 01:47 AM.

08-24-2011   #49 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Does Miss Bianca have a kid!?" Emilio asked, his mouth wide open.

08-24-2011   #50 (permalink)
Special
Games

"No!" Bianca shook her head, "Just a distant relative, is all! I heard she popped up around here, so I'm looking for her..."

08-24-2011   #51 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Miss Bianca has a distant relative!" Emilio still had the same expression.

08-24-2011   #52 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos figured that sleeping near a machine just wasn't his thing. He stood up and walked back to town.
Maybe I could find an inn or something.

He walked by a group that consisted of a tanned girl, a redhead and a blind man that sort of irritated Kallistos the moment he looked at him. He peeked through the shop to see if Nicole was in there. She was talking to him about her gauntlet being broken and all. It seems that she wasn't there.

"Hey, you guys!" Kallistos called out to the group.
"Have you seen a girl with short, blue hair pass by this area?"

08-24-2011   #53 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Have you seen a girl with short, blue hair pass by this area?"

"Huh?" Anna looked around a second, and turned to see a... man?

She thought to herself, It's got a masculine shape, but that doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot nowadays...

"Short blue hair, eh..." Anna thought for a minute, "I might've seen someone like that walk into a restaurant earlier. Is she lost? She looked like she knew where she was going, so I didn't make any fuss to try and help her out."

08-24-2011   #54 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"Well, knowing Maya, I doubt she would," said a seemingly irritated Finir, ruffling the part of his mane on his neck. "Not like I care, though. We left on a bad note, and that's the way it just may stay."

"Master," Nimi chimed, "It sounds like you have a crush on this 'Maya,' all worried about the trust between you two and all..."

"I don't have a crush on Maya," the azure dragon said evenly.

"Riiiiight..." Nimi continued to muse to herself at the thought of a big Dragonkin as her master hitting it off with a smaller, perhaps more dainty angel.

"As for your 'distant relative'," Finir continued, looking perplexed at a gaping Emilio, "I've not seen hide or hair of anyone of that sort. I will make sure to keep eye and ear out. Does she sorta sound like you as well?"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 08-24-2011 at 08:33 PM.

08-24-2011   #55 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

After a few minutes of roaming the town, Angela noted nothing of particular worthiness about the place, just another desert town to her. Perhaps she'll raze it to the ground like the other towns, but something else had to be here.

It wasn't until she emerged from the alleyway she had cut through in random thought did she note something... particular. Oh? Was I found? She thought to herself. A sneer cut across her face as she turned her heads towards the left, her eyes immediately locked upon the familiar white-haired angel, "I knew this town reeked of some filth, Zadkiel!"

08-24-2011   #56 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Not really," Bianca replied to Finir, "Well actually... I'm not sure. I haven't seen in her a really, really, reeeeally long time!"

It was then a young, white haired girl in a gothic lolita dress seemed to pop out of nowhere. "I knew this town reeked of some filth, Zadkiel!"

Bianca turned to look at the newcomer and a smile came to her face, "Azazel! So the reports were true!" Bianca half ran half skipped to where the girl was, "How have you been?"

---

Lari looked over at the strange newcomer with the purple hair. What a whacky hair colour! He asked if they'd seen a blue haired girl, which Anna answered.

"Do you need any help looking for her?" Lari offered.

---

While the others were held up by Bianca, Drake used this chance to get away from them and head on out to the desert in the direction of the pyramids. After about ten minutes walk though he ended up encountering a strange behemoth of a robot made of scrap iron and if he wanted to describe it further it would only be increasingly difficult to.

"What the hell is this thing? Looks like a useless piece of shit," Drake scoffed as he stood before it with his arms crossed. To top it off he spat at the... feet (?) of the abomination.

Last edited by Dani; 08-24-2011 at 10:56 PM.

08-24-2011   #57 (permalink)
-

"It's good that you remember at least a little. Since that was a very dramatic time for me," he sighed, placing one hand over his blindfold, "You can't imagine, seeing as a fork rushes at you, and then plucks your eye out. And then not to mention that fact that my eye landed in someones steamed eye soup. I never did see it again that day. Well maybe if I were to look into that mans feces. But n-"

"Anyways if you're really so blind how are you walking around and such just fine?"
He stopped talking, for once, and thought about how to best explain. "Well, I happened to be train with monks when I lost the use of my eyes, the second lose not being because of you. They taught me that everything, when touched, made a vibration, or a wave. When you stomp your foot," showing her a little demonstration, "you cause a wave. They taught me to be extra sensitive. To hearing, the wind that blows on me, they taught me how to see the vibrations strongly enough to be able to see a new way."

Once again, something broke his concentration of talking. The waves of a new person walking with the pace of the group. ""Have you seen a girl with short, blue hair pass by this area?"

Without hesitation, Olifen pointed a thumb at his blindfold, to show that he was blind. He didn't want to say anything to the man. The vibrations he let out made Olifen feel sick to the pit of his stomach. He found this new comer to be extremely annoying already.

08-25-2011   #58 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"It's alright," Kallistos responded to the two girls. "It's our first time here, but she'll find this shop sooner or later."
Out of nowhere, the man with the two pointed at his blindfold, as if he was trying to prove something. Kallistos blinked, and rose a brow.
"Is there something wrong?"

"Kallistos!"
Nicole was running to Kallistos while waving. She stopped in front of him and took a few seconds to catch her breath, then looked up at the shop.

"This isn't a smithy, but I think it'll do... And it looks like you made some new friends, Kallistos!"
"No, I just met them an--"
"I'm Nicole Dane, and this is Kallistos Rosa. Nice to meet you!"
"Like I said, they're no--"
"Oh, right. Here you go."

Nicole pushed a piece of paper onto Kallistos. It was a commission to hunt a monster at the pyramids that were close to the town.

"This may give us a lead on the plague, so I want you to go check the monster out. I'll be repairing my armor, so I'll catch up to you in a bit."
Nicole smiled and dashed into the shop.

Kallistos sighed and turned back to the three.
"Well, I found her. And I have some work to do."

08-25-2011   #59 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Angela stuck an arm out to stop the angel from getting any closer. "Why would an escaped convict's well-being matter to you? And surely over millenniums of absence means something more than a simple 'how are you?'" The young girl mocked. The fallen angel didn't exactly hate Zadkiel, it's just... a very difficult situation. "And what do you mean the reports? I was expecting the first ones to hear of me would be the ones to put me down and lock me back in that damned place."

---

Morrigan retaliated with a warning shot, the sharp metal rod shooting just past the man's head.

08-25-2011   #60 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Watching the exchange briefly, EMilio then turned to his cousin only to see the fool had ran off into the desert without warning.

"I hope he doesn't run into that thing," Emilio thought. He had warned Drake about it but knowing the young red head that warning wouldn't be heeded.

He looked at Finir, "Didn't you have business in the pyramids too? You should catch up with him while you still have the chance."

That said Emilio walked forward and interrupted the family reunion? bending slightly he waved.

"Hello, who are you? I'm Emilio ^^" he reached out and pinched Angela's cheek and looked over at Bianca (still pinching said cheek). "Cute kid? You sure she isn't yours?"