Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-21-2011   #21 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Scrap metal." Angela replied again in the same tone.
"And just what do you expect from such a young, precious girl like I?" She turned and spoke in an almost cruelly sweet voice this time, smiling with utmost innocence. "I have been away from social interaction for so long I do not remember common manners and etiquette."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-21-2011   #22 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio jumped back in surprise at the rod thrown at his feet.

"What the--!" he exclaimed, staring at the rod then looking back at the machine. "It must be booby trapped."

He looked around him.

"Which means to owner must be somewhere near by."

Emilio reached out and pulled the rod from the sand with both hands. Holding it he walked in a half circle around and passed the machine, towards the town, careful to keep his back turned away from the machine. He held the rod out in front of him as he did so.

"I'm warning you... stay back," he said.

Upon making his way to the front he then hurled the rod at the thing before turning and running away towards the town.

08-21-2011   #23 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

The textures around him pulled at his visible skin as he stirred in his makeshift bed. Slowly rising up, with a loud yawn. The warm sun blocked out by the umbrella that was lucky over the thing he used as a bed. Which so happened to be a cabbage cart filled with cabbages. Though, that's what the texture felt like to him, and what the waves told him. He slowly looked around, a useless gesture, as he had no eye sight, but it helped him notice the waves of people walki-

The body of one person walking to the cart alerted him. A female. One he remembered. One that he only met once, but would never forget. The waves made it sure it was the red head that made him blind. That memory. he couldn't help but be forced to relive that memory.

It was just after he had done a mercenary job, and as a way to kick back, he went to a bar. Little did he know, in that same bar he went to, was a red head, that would get very violent when drunk. So violent in fact, it took three people to hold her down. Himself being one of them. Though, unknown to him. She was holding a fork, one that found its way right into his eye. Since then, he had to live with only one way. For about three days. Since three days later, while still getting used to his lack of sight, he tripped and landed on a rock. Thus making his other eye useless.

Though luckily for him, he was in the area of a temple of monks. Monks which took him in and taught him how to see with what they called, his minds eye. Though in order to develop this. He had to go through months of being treated as a race horse, forced to carry around the monks, place from place with no shoes, to get familiar to different terrain. Being under a freezing waterfall to hear the sounds beyond the water. Being forced to sit extremely near a fire. He had no idea what that did to help. But by the end of it all, he could see the waves of life. Which sucked. He could no longer stare at women!

That last though, snapped him back. This was when he felt a slight breath on him. Someone standing next to him. Too close for comfort.

"MY CABBAGES!" the sudden yell startled him, and caused him to fall out of the cart, thus dropping the cabbages. He quickly got up, dusting himself off, and returned with his own yell.

"YOUR CABBAGES."

"MY CABBAGES!"

"YOUR CABBAGES!"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CABBAGES?!"

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOUR CABBAGES?!" with that, noticing that this would take a while, he chased down the red head, and followed her into a store of sorts. He, instead of being rational, kicked the door down, and made a show of himself. "I, OLIFEN, SWEAR TO GET MY REVENGE ON THE GIRL WITH THE RED FLAMES FROM HELL IN HER HAIR."

08-21-2011   #24 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Tombs... Oh, those pyramids," Drake suddenly remembered, "Oh right!" Drake stood from his seat and set down the glass on the table in a rush, "Didn't some people say they saw that monster around the pyramids?"

Vaugn rose a brow, "Now that you mention it... Yeah."

Drake turned on his heels and ran for teh exit of the tavern, "Thanks, old man! See ya, Finir!" And out he was!

... Vaugn sighed, "Really... He didn't even pay for his drinks..."

---

Drake dashed out of the bar and stopped in the street, looking around a bit before spotting the pyramids in the distance and running in that direction. The demon man went even as far as jumping rooftops, since he didn't feel like bothering with walking around like a normal person. He wasn't exactly a normal person to begin with anyways.

The redhead jumped one last rooftop and landed on the desert sands, skidding slightly before turning and sprinting again... of course this was very short lived. He didn't even notice the brunette he ran into! Both men collided into one another and fell to the ground with a crash! "H-holy shit!" Drake bursted out.

---

The shopkeeper shook his head simply and collected the coins.

"Oh, yeah, that would be nice," Lari grinned, "Carrying this alone would be tough after all.. Actually I don't think I can carry it perio--"

Suddenly the shop's door flew open and a strange robed black haired man exclaimed, "I, OLIFEN, SWEAR TO GET MY REVENGE ON THE GIRL WITH THE RED FLAMES FROM HELL IN HER HAIR."

Lari blinked, unsure of what to even say in this situation besides... "Who are you?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-21-2011   #25 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Emilio was running, and chanced a glance back to see if the thing was following him. However since he was looking back he didn't see where he was going and ran into someone. They both fell back onto the sand.

Emilio grunted, picking himself up from the ground and brushing himself off, though he was already dirty to begin with.

He sent an annoyed glare towards the person who ran into him, but it melted into an enthusiastic expression quite quickly.

"OH HEY!" he all but shouted, his facd then relaxed, "Sup bro." Before turning into a glare, "Watch where you're going. You're so clumsy no wonder you can't find a date."

08-21-2011   #26 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Drake scratched at the back of his head and groaned, "What kind of a reaction is that, Emilio?" He got back up onto his feet and brushed the sand off his clothing, "I'm a bit too busy for that anyways... Ugh, I think I got sand in my mouth." Drake spat to the side and turned back to Emilio, "But really, what are you doing out here? Busy being a glorified errand boy like before?"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-22-2011   #27 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Call it what you want but it's the type of work that's both simple and legit," Emilio shrugged.

He then spared a quick glance behind him before grabbing Drake's shoulders and spinning the taller of the two around.

"You might not want to go that way. There's a... thing."

He nudged his younger cousin, slinging an arm around the other's neck and pressing forward, now walking into town.

"Where were you running off to in such a hurry, anyway? I'm sure you don't have anything that pressing to do," Emilio inquired.

08-22-2011   #28 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

...And he left just like that.

"Really... He didn't even pay for his drinks..."

Finir dumped the amount in gold of his and Drake's expenses, maybe even more. "Keep the change."

He looked to Nimi, who was too busy watching the 'cute' man run off, in some sort of daydreaming way. The azure dragon shook his head.

"Nimi," Finir ordered, "Drink up. We don't know what we're dealing with here."

"Hmm... Huh, What? Oh! Right!" The water elemental rushed herself over to her glass of water and finished it off. As she did, she slightly grew in size.

"Thank you, Mr. Vaugn," Finir said with a bow. "I appreciate your hospitality."

The large Dragonkin ducked through the entrance and folded his wings to get through, and Nimi waved good-bye as she flew after her master.

---------------

Already, Drake was increasing distance from the Dragonkin as he strode along the rooftops toward the pyramids, but he disappeared as he fell among the buildings. Of course, nothing is as fast as a flying dragon determined to catch up.

Finir and Nimi did just that. After all, if there were some sort of monsters around a burial site, Finir would have to report it and record also what they were doing there and what they looked like. And, if the monsters were undead or alive.

The Dragonkin indeed caught up with Drake, but saw him paired up with another man. Either way, he allowed himself to fall heavily into the sand, but made sure to land a little further away, his chains rattling all the while.

"If you're going to see what's over at the pyramids," Finir stated as he strode his giant form toward his smaller comrade, "you may as well take me along. It's part of my assignment after all. I didn't sight any monsters when I first went earlier today."

As soon as Nimi fell to ground level, she looked at the other young man. Upon seeing his dirty form, she sprayed him with a jet of water, nearly getting Drake wet as well.

"Nimi!"

"It's a reflex! I can't help it!"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

08-22-2011   #29 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Thank you for your help."
Nicole stood up from her seat in the restaurant she was in. She was questioning the customers whether they had any information on Élivágar's Embrace or not.

"What's important is that we get more people to be aware of the plague. If you guys have researched anything new, please let us missionaries know."

Nicole left the restaurant with a sigh.
Nothing new, other than some monster at some nearby pyramids. I might as well go check that out.

She stretched out her left arm, clad with a gauntlet that reached up to her shoulder. It had gems attached to it, which were shimmering a bright blue color. As it is now, however, the material is worn down and damaged. The heat didn't make it any better either.

"I should get to fixing this first. I could get some heat resistant material on it, too! Guess I'll take a short break."

Nicole wandered around town, searching for a blacksmith or any shop that had materials to fix up her equipment.

---

Kallistos watched as a man was attacked by the machine's weapon. The man threw the rod back at the machine and ran back into town. He shrugged it off and made himself comfortable next to the rock he was hiding behind. He figured the machine probably wouldn't attack unless provoked, and began to doze off.

08-22-2011   #30 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio was about to greet Finir himself when he was splashed by the water elemental with him.

"H,hey!" he said, spitting out a bit of salt water. He wiped his face with a hand pushing back the hair on his forehead. "What was that for!?"

"Nimi!"

"It's a reflex! I can't help it!"

Emilio blinked in confusion for a second before replying, "Some reflex! Now I really need a bath!"

08-22-2011   #31 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"He looked dirtier than a hobo swimming through liquidated garbage!" Nimi said in her defense.

"That's Emilio's business. Don't try and bathe him in public, for Bahamut's sake!" Finir put out a palm toward Emilio and started to absorb the sprayed salt water from his clothes. "Well, anyways, it's good to see you, Emilio. There, that should do it." The water absorbed from Emilio's clothes was in the form of a tiny sphere, which the azure dragon tossed to the side. The sand seemed to quickly phase out the small contribution of drought relief.

"Oh, come on, Finir," Nimi objected, "Don't you think that whatever greater being designed Emilio and the rest of his kind wouldn't want to see him this dirty? I could care less if he looked sloppy. Heck, he looks sloppy now! But he at least could be clean and sloppy, y'know? I hate it when people are dirty!"

"If Emilio wants you to give him a bath, that's up to him," Finir said. "For now, drop it. We have other things to think about than the vanity and cleanliness of others..."

"...This is why the seas are so polluted..." Nimi mumbled to herself. As she sulked, Finir formally greeted Emilio by shaking his tiny hand with an enormous claw.

"So, what are you doing out here on your lonesome?"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

08-22-2011   #32 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"I, OLIFEN, SWEAR TO GET MY REVENGE ON THE GIRL WITH THE RED FLAMES FROM HELL IN HER HAIR."

Oh Christ, Anna thought, I'll just attribute this guy's issues to 'desert madness' and move on with my day.

"Alright, so this one then?" Anna asked, reaching for the large engine.

"Shit, I can't get a grip on anything in these baggy robes... Excuse me one second," she said, reaching into her bag and pulling out what looked like a sugar packet.

She clutched the packet in her hand, and then pierced it with a fingernail, allowing a cloud of dust and smoke to explode out! In less than a second the dust had settled, and Anna was wearing an entirely different outfit... A navy blue janitor's uniform? She rolled up the sleeves and said, "Now I'll be able to get a good grip on it."

Sure enough, she did get a good grip on the old engine. She hoisted it up with a groan and shouted, "SHIT SHIT SHIT GET A DOLLY, NOW!"

08-23-2011   #33 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio shook Finir's hand back and nodded happily, "Yeah don't sweat it. I was already dirty as it was I guess and the water did cool me off."

He shrugged.

"Anyway, as for what I'm doing... Trying to find a way out is all. I won't be sticking around here for long at all."

08-23-2011   #34 (permalink)
Special
Games

When that lovely exchange between Finir, Emilio and Nimi was said and done, Drake scratched at his cheek with his index finger.

"Anyway, as for what I'm doing... Trying to find a way out is all. I won't be sticking around here for long at all."

"Why not just fly?" Drake suggested, "You do have a pair of wings after all..."

---

Larietta was quick to help Anna lift the engine! However even with the combined strength of the girls the thing was still so god damn heavy! The shopkeeper came running towards them and helped them carry it to the front counter. The engine went down with a loud thud. After a few more minutes the shopkeep dealt with both the weird frilly dress girl's purchase and Lari's.

"Okay, I'll go get my motorcycle now," Lari went towards the door, "Want to come along Anna, or do you want to stay here?" Lari's gaze went over to the brat for a second, then went back to Anna.

08-23-2011   #35 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio looked at Drake and crossed his arms leveling a glare but the expression soon relaxed.

"Is that so?" he asked with a tilt of his head. "Welp, it's been nice chatting!"

With that Emilio sprouted large white angelic wings that made feathers go everywhere. Really it was all for show. Angels didn't really molt that much but he saw the cool guys do it back when he was a student in Da'at.

Then he flew up in the air and away. But then he just came flying straight back down landing on Drake's shoulders and shifting his wings away.

"Sheesh you smartass," he muttered. He brushed a stray feather from his cloak.

"It's too hot to fly... do you even know how far I have to go to get some--"

He pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket and looked down.

"Some 'eye of newt'?"

He leaned down, still perched on Drake's shoulders and looked at the younger in the eye, "Unless you wanna give me a ride? Then our old friend Finir won't have to worry 'bout me being on my lonesome!"

08-23-2011   #36 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Show off," Drake laughed a bit as Emilio took off... But of course he came back shortly after and landed on Drake's shoulders. Drake nearly lost his balance out of surprise, but was a-okay after a few seconds.

"Sheesh you smartass," Emilio muttered. He brushed a stray feather from his cloak.

"Pro~blem?" Drake grinned rather smugly, "... Eye of newt? Beats me."

Emilio then leaned down so he was eye to eye with Drake. "Unless you wanna give me a ride? Then our old friend Finir won't have to worry 'bout me being on my lonesome!"

Drake arched a brow, then ever so light (except not) head butted Emilio! "Don't be lazy, now!" Drake chimed ever so cheerfully!

08-23-2011   #37 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Angela returned the glance to the red-haired girl. "What? If you give me such a disgusting stare again, I will ensure you today will not be a bright day for anyone." She threatened, crossing her arms and straightened herself out, standing as imposing as she could with her small stature.

08-23-2011   #38 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Yarg!" Emilio grabbed his head in pain and then rolled backwards off of drake and onto the ground. "Ouch! You should respect your elders."

He stood up and rubbed his forehead and looked at Finir.

"Anyway, you say you're going to the pyramids. That's all well and all but take care. There's a thing there and it's motion sensor-ed or something and attacks if you get to close. Just warning!

"I'll catch up with you later... I need to sit down I'm seeing stars. F--kn kids and their hard heads," Emilio grumbled before going off in some direction.

08-23-2011   #39 (permalink)
Special
Games

As Emilio was turning to leave for the bar a familiar angel turned the corner he would have went by to get to the bar! It was Bianca, in a cute little yellow and white polkadot dress.. Wait, how is she surviving in the desert sun? The girl slowed to a stop when she saw Emilio walking her way, as well as seeing Drake and Finir there too.

"Emilio?" Bianca blinked, "Drake and Finir too?"

---

Lari burst out into laughter at what the strange girl said! "Haha! Really? You're about as threatening as a de-clawed kitten! Oh man that's a laugh."

08-23-2011   #40 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Heh, I'm sure not staying here," Anna replied, wheeling the engine-toting dolly behind her. "No offense to Esteban, but the environment in here is getting a little... obnoxious."

Opening the door and stepping outside, the bright environment made Anna squint. She quickly reached into her pocket and pulled out some very old sunglasses, and put them on. She then reached into her back pocket and pulled out a navy blue hat to match the janitor's uniform she was already wearing. She rolled her sleeves back down and popped the collar of the uniform up before asking, "Which way to your bike?"