Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-31-2011   #241 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Ok," Emilio said passing the sack to Finir. "If you say so. But don't come crying to me when you're dead."

He then went back to Drake flinging his arms over his cousin's shoulder.

"Let's head back to the tavern," he said looking over at Anna too. "Is there any of that pasta left over?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-02-2012   #242 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Ferre muttered something beneath his breath, his features dark with an expression that seemed almost foreign to him in the duration that Drake knew the Seraph. Emilio's words seemed to fade into nothingness as he tried to catch the words that were exchanged between the angels.

Penemue rose a brow, "What was that, Lucifer? You'll have to speak up."

"... Damn it all!" The Seraph practically roared as the winds seemed to pick up fiercely for a brief instant. His grand six wings appeared on his back as he turned on his heel, facing away from the party. "Rally all the Grigori to where the Utgard Yggdrasil lies, as well as any allied Nephilim and the like. Tiamat, work with King Cornelius of Banem and Queen Camilla of Nuca Yoehk to set up soldiers to guard the remaining Yggdrasil. I must see if Sin has returned to her slumber... Or if she if fulfilling her role as the gate keeper of Niflheim."

Penemue seemed stunned from the Seraph's sudden outburst, ".. R-right... I'll... Contact the others..."

"Penemue."

"What is it, Son of the Morning?"

"Where is Kokabiel now?"

---

Three days later...

Many of those who worked under Cornelius, the Arch Angels or Tiamat were gathered at the Utgard Yggdrasil within the Forest of Souls. Ludovic Doireann wasn't the least bit pleased that his home in the forest had been disturbed by the sudden traffic but upon seeing Ferre's scowl and overall dark disposition the fox kept quiet and listened in on whatever occurred from behind the scenes. Serena Seraphina was at his side, as well as the rulers of the various Utgard kingdoms and the Archangels stayed close with the Seraph. Upon further explanation of the current situation and that one of the undead had been captured "live", they didn't seem to hesitate to cooperate. Now come noon and all those enlisted by the Seraph were gathered at the foot of the Yggdrasil short of the pool of water at the foot of it. Lucifer was to show up to give a speech, as well as their new objective now with the new knowledge regarding Diasee as well as the destruction of the Midgard Yggdrasil.

"This is really intense..." Lari sighed as she stood by Drake, "What was it like hundreds of years ago?"

Drake looked to the human girl and replied, "It wasn't as big as this. Back then, it was just a small group that went through all of the Yggdrasil and then to Niflheim. I guess we were less organised too..."

"Huh..." Larietta let the information soak for a bit before saying, "I see... That angel guy... Ferre, was it?... He seemed really mad, it was scary! I didn't even know he could be that angry.. or scary!"

"Well, all civilization was pretty much convinced he was a villain..." Drake mused aloud, "He's helping us now, but I wonder what he did way back in the day."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-02-2012   #243 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

"... Damn it all!"

Tiamat gasped at this sudden outburst from her friend. In another instant, the fabled six wings of the Seraph burst forth from his back. He addressed both Penemue and Tiamat:

"Rally all the Grigori to where the Utgard Yggdrasil lies, as well as any allied Nephilim and the like. Tiamat, work with King Cornelius of Banem and Queen Camilla of Nuca Yoehk to set up soldiers to guard the remaining Yggdrasil. I must see if Sin has returned to her slumber... Or if she if fulfilling her role as the gate keeper of Niflheim."

".. R-right... I'll... Contact the others..."

"...I will gather the Grand Dragons and the Ploshast Elites, as well as other Retainers...I will even retrieve the help from other dragonic creatures. You will not be disappointed," The Dragon Queen finally spoke forth after a pause to gaze at her friend's countenance. The immaculate was replaced with an intense and stark complexion, the seriousness in his tone reflecting just the same.

"The situation is as grave as his expression," Tiamat thought to herself...

-----------------

Three days later...

And Tiamat did as such.

At each Yggdrasil, there was a fraction of the Ploshast army, both land and sky units. In particular, at the one Yggdrasil in the Forest of Lost Souls, there was a variety of dragonic creatures around: swift-winged amphipteres, lumbering basilisks, beautiful coatyls, slithering wyrms, stoic Arctic dragons, elegant Eastern dragons, hideous hydras - ranging from three heads (the cerberus hydra) to nine - rowdy wyverns, bounding drake packs, and finally, the graceful Grand Dragons, ancient and almost unworldly creatures. If there were any doubts of Ploshast's power, or any thoughts that their armies consisted mainly of Dragonkin, one would only need to look at this wonderful, thrilling, frightening sight to dispel such thoughts. And for all of these creatures to be united under one banner - the date palm and the butterfly - it was clear that Tiamat was indeed the Queen of Dragons.

The various creatures took their places among the Yggdrasil premises, growling and bellowing among themselves until Tiamat herself gave the multitude a stern look. The ones that saw got the attention of others, noting the urgency in her gaze, and eventually all of the dragon species quieted down, watching her gesture toward Ferre and announcing in a dragonic tongue to lend her dearest friend their ears and give him the respect he deserves. She said nothing else, and stood behind Ferre faithfully.

And all of them silenced themselves, even the larger-than-life Grand Dragons. To Finir, this was powerful and amazing to see for himself, and a proud tear escaped from one inferno.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 01-02-2012 at 09:14 PM.

01-02-2012   #244 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Standing in front of the Utgard Yggdrasil, Anna and Rune both seemed unmoved by the surrounding sights, as well as the ongoing problems that troubled the whole lot of them. As he sighed, a whistling sound went through Rune's sharp, shark-like teeth. How in the hell did they even convince me to come out here?

That's what he thought anyway, with his hand rubbing his eyes. As he peered in between his fingers though, he saw a certain angel. He decided to keep his complaining to a minimum.

"This is really intense... What was it like hundreds of years ago?"

"It wasn't as big as this. Back then, it was just a small group that went through all of the Yggdrasil and then to Niflheim. I guess we were less organised too..."

"I don't know how in the hell I'm going to work with such a large team," Anna pondered aloud, "Can't be ninjas in such a huge team... Maybe sumo?"

It was clear that she still hadn't been sleeping enough.

"Huh... I see... That angel guy... Ferre, was it?... He seemed really mad, it was scary! I didn't even know he could be that angry.. or scary!"

"You think Hooch is scary?" Anna laughed sleepily, "No one that likes alfredo that much can be scary. If you want real scary, try strapping a bomb to Beelzebub's ass. That shit is scary."

"Well, all civilization was pretty much convinced he was a villain... He's helping us now, but I wonder what he did way back in the day."

Rather than answer that question, Rune decided to keep his mouth shut. He was trying to be on his best behavior, even holding back a laugh when he saw a tear escape the eye of a certain dragon.

01-05-2012   #245 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Since that fight with the undead, he had been collecting loose bits of flesh, and possible blood, from the slain zombies. At least the ones from the others. He burned all of them to crisp, and Ahrima ended up punching them to other areas completely. In all honesty, he wanted a zombie girl pet too. Maybe if he could figure out something the samples, he could make one. Still, most of the samples were bad, since they were old. Passing a vial towards Ahrima, he could tell as she eyed it, and formed thoughts of it.

"You have some real issues. You know that? You seriously want to make your own zombie pet? What if it turns on you?" she turned her gaze to him then, he just slightly shrugged and took the vial back.

"Hey, I need a new hobby, all right? Not like much will be happening at this huge rod of sap," he was in a sour mood of sorts. No matter what he had tried lately, he couldn't find anyway to make it so he was able to read.

"Do whatever you want, Olifen. Just don't come crying to me when you become a zombie. Oh, and you should give respect to the World Tree."

01-10-2012   #246 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

An angel soldier came along and bonked Olifen on the head, "You should watch your tongue, cretin! Respect the Yggdrasil!"

Drake cocked a brow at Olifen and his friend before saying to Anna, "We'll probably be split up in groups if anything. I just wonder what he's going to announce to us all."

"War, maybe? Sounds like you all and Diasee just hate eachother," Lari looked over at Ferre standing at the Yggdrasil, his immaculate, white wings furled at his back.

"I guess," Drake shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile, at the front Ferre stood with his hands clasped behind his back. He silently looked over the groups of Nephilim. He raised his hand to the chattering crowd and called out to them all in a loud, bellowing command, "Silence!" The crowd grew deathly still and all eyes were placed on the Seraph. He continued, "Grigori and Nephilim who have gathered before me; the forgotton children of Diasee! I have called you all today regarding the "All Mighty One" and his actions towards our very source of life and power, the Yggdrasil! He kept us distracted, unaware and perhaps even distraught what with the common occurances with the dead that beckon with his breath of Eden and destroyed the Yggdrasil of Midgard. We must act before he destroys the remaining Yggdrasil!"

As Ferre spoke, a voice rung in Tiamat's head as Ferre spoke:

Remember the flute I gave you.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-10-2012   #247 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

The Queen of Dragons listened carefully, and translated every word in the ancient dragonic tongue, shouting in the same intensity as Ferre. After all, not all of them knew or had a good grasp of this universal language quite yet; it was better to let them know in a language they fully understood.

But something made her gasp a little and cut herself off.

Remember the flute I gave you.

Her focus went from the crowd to her friend before her. Ah, yes! Sandalphon instructed Tiamat to give the flute to Ferre when he was at the Yggdrasil. No better time than the present.

"Ferre, I must present you to something once you are through" she whispered. "Stay within the area of the Yggdrasil. The reawakening of Sandalphon and Metatron depends on this item..."

Last edited by Marzai; 01-14-2012 at 06:55 PM.

01-14-2012   #248 (permalink)
Special
Games

Ferre rose a brow and whispered back to Tiamat, "Reawakening... Metatron and Sandalphon...? This is perfect." The seraph turned back to the crowd and began again in a strong voice, "... Thousands of years ago I waged a war against Heaven with the Grigori and their leaders. I lead the rebellion against Diasee, who still had Metatron and Sandalphon on it's side before they realized the evil behind the Godly facade. But now... We will resurrect the two Seraphim, and unlock the path to the Heavens! We will fight the Gods once more, but this time... We will win!"

The crowd let out a collective cheer, "Down with the Gods! Down with Diasee!" With weapons raised animatedly, their energized shouts breathed new determination that almost mirrored the same gusto the demon race had initially at the start of the Three Hundred Years war against Asgard.

Ferre continued his speech as the crowd continued to cheer, "With the resurrection of the two Seraphim, we will open the way to the false Heavens and destroy all those foolish beings who dare label themselves as "Gods"!"

After collective orders were given and factions divided, the grand army gathered were stationed at not only the Yggdrasil, but the major mana wells of the three worlds just in case the Gods decided make a less direct approach. There would be bad news if those were attacked too, so it was key to keep them in mind. once the armies either stayed at their post at the Utgard Yggdrasil or left for their duties, Ferre gathered Drake and the others and spoke with Tiamat.

"Can you really bring back the Metatron and Sandalphon?" Drake asked Ferre, "I thought Metatron was down for the count for good and Sandalphon was... Somewhere."

"Maybe. Before I speak to you of your task, what is this item you mentioned, Tiamat?" Ferre asked his old friend.

Last edited by Dani; 01-14-2012 at 07:11 PM.

01-14-2012   #249 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

(How did Ferre know it was a flute? XD)

Tiamat translated every word in the dragonic tongue and imitated the intensity of Ferre's passionate speech. As with the other forces, all the dragons roared and wailed their best alongside the other factions and forces.

Afterward, Ferre gathered the gang around to speak to them about their duties as their own faction, but first he questioned Tiamat. As such, she lowered her claw between her breasts and pulled out the wooden flute, given to her by Sandalphon.

"This is the instrument Shiri had given me, and instructed me to deliver this to you in the vicinity of this Yggdrasil," The Queen of Dragons informed, "You must play it here, and nowhere else. This is of utmost importance."

01-15-2012   #250 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

After Ferre's speech, Nicole met up with Kallistos after being given her orders to stay at the Yggdrasil.

"Another war, huh? It's even bigger than before, too."
"I guess it's gonna get a little busy from here on. I'm not really into this whole war thing, though. If it's gonna be worse than what happened three days ago..."
Just the thought of it made Kallistos sick.

"I'm leaving for a bit."
He waved as he stepped away, leaving the Yggdrasil to look for some place to rest. He didn't get much sleep lately, and he had visible bags under his eyes. He wandered off to the town square and found a bench to lie down on. The moment he closed his eyes he immediately dozed off. Nicole continued to stay at the tree, keeping watch along with the army.

01-15-2012   #251 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

An angel soldier came along and bonked Olifen on the head, "You should watch your tongue, cretin! Respect the Yggdrasil!"

"I'll call this termite nest whatever I want to call it!" he quickly grabbed the solider by the arm, and threw the solider over his solider. Followed by placing his foot lightly on top of his head. Ahrima just simply looked at the scene.

"Looks like you have a bit of trash stuck against your foot, Olifen," she merely sighed, placing her hand against her forehead. However she may try to hide it though, she was pretty impressed by what he had just done. Albeit a little stupid. Hopefully none of the other people noticed it.

Looking at him, she realized how much he had improved in his abilities since she last saw him. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed something weird slightly hopping towards them. What was it? "Olifen, you're the old animal expert. What is that thing? And what's a termite?"

He looked down at it too then.

"That, is a frog. And it keep coming towards me. And, a termite is a very small bug that was able to eat wood," the frog still made its way towards Olifen. He bent down and picked it up. The frog had little reaction to him. He slowly pulled open its mouth, and put a small amount of what was in the zombie vial, into its mouth. Now time to wait and see.