Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2011   #221 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

The undead man Finir assaulted earlier had regenerated, even when the dragon had tore off his arms completely. The sound of this twisting bone and flesh - a duet of morbidity - tortured Finir's sensitive ears, and even made is usually iron stomach twist and cringe at the sound and the site of this bloody mess.

"Urgh...That didn't work, Nimi..." Finir said in a dejected sigh.

"Well, sure it worked," Nimi voiced with clear irritation, "It did something. Just like you said."

"Geh..." The azure dragon felt a bit embarrassed by his foolish idea. If they could recover from something like Drake's gravity crush, why couldn't they from simply losing a limb? He'd hate to see what a regenerated head would look like if he were to lop off a neck or two...

At his moment of discouragement, there was the sudden Thud! of Michael's overhead assault on an undead, as well as Bianca's gleeful presence and attitude. Finir's zeal and morale instantly with few of his role models entering the fray. He turned back to his recovered victim and hit him back away with a focused ball of water from his maw.

Also a moment afterward, the Asgard party, including Lari and Ferre, had arrived! And not to mention--

The undead man Finir faced flew back from a yellow blast that followed his water volley, and with a twist of his neck, Tiamat immediately came into his sight and at his side.

"Are you well, child?" she asked in her usual solemn tone.

"Yes, my Queen. Thank you for your concern," Finir answered. She nodded quietly with a smile, her bright yellow eyes examining his conscience closely. She turned toward an undead assailant and hit her away with the emblem staff. She glimpsed intently on the eyes, and glared.

"Diasee..." she thought to herself, seemingly critical...

And yet...a somewhat wry smile appeared about her maw as she thought on.

Both she and Finir twitched their ears to hear the singing from Tiamat's Seraphim friend, Ferre:

In this infinite concentration, I will execute the purge
For the sake of summoning and liberating you, little bird
I shall purge the evil that threatens you!

In this hurried frenzy of destruction, I will cut the bonds that hold soul and flesh together!
Purge the evil spirits, purge the diseased flesh, purge the taint!
In this hurried frenzy of destruction, I will cut the bonds that hold soul and flesh together!
Begone and fall from this ephemeral world!

The undead around them seemed to groan laborously, as opposed to their earlier heavy breathing, as if they had gills with no promise of water in this sandy wasteland. The Queen of Dragons smiled again.

"Now is your chance, child," she whispered from over Finir's shoulder. "Strike with confidence as yonder angel, Emilio!" She gestured her staff toward Finir's angelic companion, and saw that with an axe, he cut off a limb...and no regeneration occured! Finir seemed almost surprised, as if only Lady Luck could bless the chance of no regenerating. "I shall tend to Ferre," Tiamat continued, "I leave the rest to you!"

"Yes, my Queen!" Finir nearly shouted in confidence. With that, the Dragonkin went on a frenzy with Nimi in hand! He lept here and lunged there, rolling heads and limbs from his surrounding assailants.

-----------

Tiamat smiled at her Retainer's rampage, and made a great wingbeat at the ground, emitting a small shockwave as she did that sliced off the legs of encroaching undead, her necklace dancing in the force of her inertia. She spiraled to face upright as she called out for Ferre, and landed close to him.

She occupied his shoulders with comforting claws, rubbing and caressing them.

"Ferre, are you alright?" she whispered, looking on at the scenes below. "... Diasee is becoming desperate, having to rely on these poor souls to do his bidding...this is sacrilegious...!"

----------

The Dragonkin enjoyed letting loose on these fiends as he chopped, scratched, sliced, bashed, swiped, and whatever attack word you can think of through the multitude of undead. There was a grin upon his face and a chuckle welling up within his throat.

But all of that faded when a much smaller obstacle stood in his way. In fact, the Dragonkin was horrified by what he saw. Among the ranks of the undead...was an adolescent girl, still with the same eyes and complexion as the rest of the undead. Her expression, blank. Eyes half closed and faded with a vacant stare, slightly parted lips, a funeral gown, and nicely done twin pony tails.

Finir was nearly heartbroken, but kept his composure.

"Guys!" he called out. "...I found a small...undead girl..."

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 12-18-2011 at 12:05 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-22-2011   #222 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

After whatever Ferre did Emilio's attack seemed to be way more effective tha before!

"It worked!" Emilio exclaimed, looking back at whoever was closest. That happened to be Anna.

Rune then suddenly shouted from above, causing Emilio to look up

"Just because the limbs aren't growing back doesn't mean they're going to stop attacking. To stop them in their tracks, you've got to remove the head, or destroy the brain!" the old timer advised.

"Sure thing!" replied Emilio, getting ready to strike again, but this time aiming to slice at the neck.

"AHAHAHA, OH SHIT!!" Anna laughed, hearing her dad's call. She knew that he was probably right, but the way he went about making the order still cracked her up. "OOF!" a distracted Anna groaned as she took a strike from a large undead, smashing her into the wall of a nearby building.

"Anna!" gasped Emilio.

He sliced the head of the undead he had earlier chopped at before heading in her direction to help her out by slicing her attackers head clean off as well.

"I guess you don't wanna hear it from me but don't get too distracted yet," he said as he observed her spitting blood as she withdrew her weapon.

A light wave of healing magic washed over her before Emilio focused again on shooting light arrows through the enemies head.

"Guys!" Finir called out. "...I found a small...undead girl..."

"Well what are you telling us for?" Emilio asked. "Just leave her be if you want to save her for last."

Although he was tempted to just go on ahead and shoot her when he looked over in Finir's direction. Something so small looked quite easy to hurt.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-22-2011 at 06:09 AM.

12-22-2011   #223 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Looks like his song worked..."
Kallistos was dashing from side to side, slicing off limbs as he ran through the town. He wasn't quick enough to notice one of the undead charging at him and knocking him over. Kallistos' blade was sent flying away, leaving him defenceless. The zombie pinned him down, and with his other hand, was about to thrust a knife into Kallistos' head.

It was then a blue gem flew across the air, which fell onto the undead. The gem suddenly gave a quick burst of light and energy, expanding into what seemed to be a mini blizzard. The magic expelled from the gem managed to freeze bits and pieces of the undead, stopping him from stabbing Kallistos. Kallistos took the chance to channel his wind magic into his hands and forced it out of his palms, pushing the frozen zombie into the air. He got back up from the ground and looked over at Nicole, who had just appeared with more gems in her hand.

"Hey, Kallistos. It looks like we're in a zombie apocalypse, just like those movies, right?"
"I guess." Kallistos dusted himself off and picked up his sword from the ground from when it was knocked away.
"Let's go find the others, see if they're all right."

12-22-2011   #224 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Ahrima took the lead, shifting her feet ever step to make the sand more solid, making it possible for Olifen to see. She'd need his help. Despite how he acted, he could be reliable.

"So, why were you away from the temple in the first place? I thought monks were not allowed to leave. Not unless.. What did you do to get kicked out, Ahrima?!" she turned around then, and nearly punched Olifen into a wall, but luckily he managed to trip, and instead feel out as she decapitated one of the dead with her swing. The head snapping from the body, and crashing against a near by wall. The body walking around for a bit, before falling to the ground.

"You're an idiot, you know that? You need to pay attention to what's around you, honestly. As for that, I wasn't kicked out, sadly. They just made me go on a mission to find out about the walking dead. They started gathering in the temple too," they began their sweeping of the are again. Olifen burning any of the walking dead that came near him. There were so few of them. Though, it was nice. As much as she scared him, she was very much the closest to a friend she had.

"Also, I wanted to find out where you had gone. We were all worried, you know. Ever since we found that infection you had in your eye socket, that would have made you other eye blind, whether you made it blind before hand, we had been worried about you. We still hadn't finished making medicine for you, but then you ran off." he felt them then. Some had started gathering around the both of them.

"I'm pretty sure that can wait for later. For now, let's burn these things into the ground."

12-22-2011   #225 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Ferre heaved heavy breaths as the world seemed to be blurred by explosions of colour behind his eyes. He used up far too much mana than he should have, and was now paying the consequences of falling to mana deprivation, especially as a spiritual being on par with the Gods and Diasee itself. Through his temporary near-blindness he felt someone ease him into a sitting position, "Thank you..." Ferre uttered weakly. Shortly after a pair of claws made their way to his shoulders, but the voice that went with them eased his erratic senses. However Tiamat sounded dire however as she spoke of the undead, which made Ferre worry, "... Do you... Not find it strange, Tiamat?..." the Seraph asked his old friend between his heavy breaths, "... For them to strike when we all go separate ways to do business... Each of us gathering like moths to the flame to deal with them... This makes me... Uneasy." It is almost as though this was foreseen by our foes. The timing is far too perfect.

Meanwhile Drake and Lari were having a blast in the fray; in a literal sense, too. Drake brought down a fury of punches, kicks, elbow and knee shots explosive with fire magics causing the air to waver with the stench of overcooked meat. Lari on the other hand tossed in a myriad of explosives which sent limbs and all flying. They were of course watching to prevent friendly fire, but that didn't change the fact they were both being ridiculously reckless!

Bianca and Michael were also battling with their respective weapons and magic; for Bianca her trusted Lancea Longini and lightning magic dancing amongst the undead and Michael with his glowing sword Excalibur and his holy light smiting those before him. They were both forces to be reckoned with which was no surprise, as they were both archangels who once served Diasee and in false belief, the gods of Asgard as well.

The undead girl that Finir pointed out didn't beckon, nor do anything to strike at the living before her. All she did was stare at those who slaughtered her "kin" with empty eyes reflecting the mortality of them all dancing amongst those who still move under a forbidden power.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-22-2011   #226 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

"I guess you don't wanna hear it from me but don't get too distracted yet."

"Huh?" Anna groaned, the blade of her sword deep into the temple of an undead. "Yeah, sure thing," she yawned, kicking the monster in the shoulder to force it off of the blade, "I'll make sure to give a damn, then."

Still battling, Anna heard a call, "Guys!" he called out. "...I found a small...undead girl..."

"Yeah, and?" she replied with a grunt, as she elbowed an undead in the back of the head, "If you want to keep her you'd better tie her up or haul her off or something, but I don't have time for a sob story right now."

While the fight was still ongoing, Rune took a seat facing away from the battlefield on the ledge of the building, next to Ferre, and pulled a cigarette out of his bag. He lit it and took a drag, before responding to a short-of-breath Ferre by stating, "You know they planned this, right? Everyone knows that we're all a bunch of suckers who'll show up to take care of everything."

12-24-2011   #227 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

The azure dragon grew annoyed at the responses from his allies.

"Sob story?" Finir objected, a frown appearing as he grabbed the girl, propping her over his shoulders as if she asked for a piggy-back ride. "Ugh, the nerve of these people sometimes", he said aside to himself, "Is it that easy to forget why we're here? But seriously, where did 'sob story' come from?"

When the azure dragon started to move again to do battle, the girl had tightened her grip around his neck. Noticing this, he turned his head to her, and saw the same emotionless, blank, and sleepy expression she had upon being sighted. It wasn't tight enough to be a choke hold, he thought. But it was more like she was holding onto him for safety.

The thought that a dead child was held fast upon his back chilled his spine like a long wet worm had touched and wriggled within his spinal column. Though uncomfortable from his undead backpack, Finir fought on.

Still, he thought of the possible reasons as the why he fought.
The undead were being controlled by Diasee. Knowing Diasee, it can probably see what's going on through them as if it were its own eyes. A live feed into their plans if they were to capture and try to figure out the power of the disease itself.

"...Well," Finir said to himself, "guess I don't need any rope."

---------------------

"...Unless Diasee is omnispective," Tiamat answered Ferre, massaging his shoulders whilst still staring down into the chaos, "there would be someone or something here that he used to predict our movements and act accordingly toward our demise. It had to have been before these undead had become involved...Though, the possibility of masterful puppetry - making the undead seem so alive with speech, actions, and so on - is there."

"Perhaps," she concluded, "the disease gives Diasee the power to observe quietly even in the victim's shortened life...!"

Tiamat's gaze instantly expressed shock upon the thought. If it were true, it would be increasingly harder for the whole of them to move without Diasee knowing it already. After all, anyone could be infected, and there was still a uncertainty on how broad a scope the disease has spread throughout the world. Times were dire, indeed.

But the mask of shock gave way to confusion, as she observed her retainer fighting with an undead girl latched upon his back. Not attacking, not biting, not eating his ear...Nothing.

"...What is Finir doing with that fiend on his back...?" She asked in bewilderment.

Last edited by Marzai; 12-26-2011 at 05:06 PM.

12-26-2011   #228 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Are you sure it's ok to put that thing on your back?" Emilio asked while slicing the head from another opponent and sparing a chance glance at Finir. "It might have cooties or something."

He didn't really know what he meant but he knew he wouldn't have put her there at least. Killing another undead he shrugged and went away. They had to catch one and if Finir thought a small child was the best for the mission he wasn't about to argue. After all, this was far from his day job and he wasn't going to pretend to understand it all.

12-28-2011   #229 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"You know they planned this, right? Everyone knows that we're all a bunch of suckers who'll show up to take care of everything."

"..." Ferre couldn't bring himself to reply and instead pondered on that bit of information. Although they had all met hundreds of years ago their time was brief so he didn't get a chance to get to know the group of Nephilim(or demons as they call themselves) too well. Tiamat spoke her thoughts on the matter of Diasee and it knowing of their plans, but most of it seemed to fly right over Ferre's head. A distant memory clicked in his mind, one from when he had been reborn as a Seraph at Diasee's hand.

Quote:
To experience the world through your senses, to share the same thoughts... The burning ones and I are one in the same-- Those named "Seraphim".

Will you be able to rewrite the history of this world? Or destroy it with your emotions and desires?
The battle continued to wage on, until all that was left were the remains of the undead ripped asunder on the desert sands. The moon now lay hidden behind the clouds, as if turning away from the violence that transpired. Just when peace seemed to finally come to the town, a boy dropped from one of the rooftops nearby and approached the group. The boy's grey hair extended down to his waist and is tied in a low ponytail, and wore simple clothes like your average farming hick on the other continent of Midgard. His overalls and white sleeveless shirt were stained with dirt and oil, and who knows what else. The child's white eyes seemed unfocused; just as blind as Olifen.

"You..." the child walked towards the group, "You all have ties to the Son of the Morning, correct? Where is he?"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-28-2011 at 07:21 PM.

12-29-2011   #230 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Finir was set on one knee as the last moments of the slaughter had ended. Really, aside from their previous invulnerability, they were not that strong. Not strong compared to the strength of Nimi in her Switch Axe form. The carnage around him was disgusting. Body parts and innards seemed to slab themselves upon the surfaces of the battlefield. Intestines here, livers and gallbladders there, severed arms, hands, and that ring of detached legs caused by Tiamat.

The air permeated with only a slight scent of decay and spilled guts. It invaded and penetrated through the Dragonkin's nostrils and made him draw back, shaking his head to rid himself of this invasive perfume. He was so focused on fighting that the smell itself was unnoticed until that moment. Nimi only giggled at her master's scrunched up face as she shifted her form back to her usual tiny, cute mermaid form.

And there was still the undead child clinging onto his neck. Now that things were finally still, she decided to scale Finir's back, placing her legs between the back of his neck while holding onto his horns. From the front, her little head and passionless eyes peered from behind his mane as she leaned one way or the other to see where the azure dragon decided to go.

Moments later, there was a new individual that shot himself from a nearby rooftop. He came in the form of a young farming boy, overalls complete with those typical suspenders seen by laboring farmers back in Midgard, as well as an undershirt to guard the armpits and upper shoulders. He was a dirty individual, covered in mud, dirt, and whatever else one may encounter during a hard day's labor on the fields. Strangely enough, this humble image had a stream of silver hair and a pair of cleared orbs - as if he were blind as that other rambunctious blind fool.

"You...You all have ties to the Son of the Morning, correct?" he inquired. "Where is he?"

"It's probably best for you to introduce yourself, sir," Finir answered.

"Yeah, we're an exclusive club here, bro," Nimi chortled. "You want to know so bad, tell us your business, or get the hell off the premises. Blue Bouncer here will personally escort you elsewhere if you decide to be stupid."

12-29-2011   #231 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Emilio observed the new comer. They looked plain enough but what were they doing here and why was it so urgent.

"Hey, if you were here the entire time the least you could do was help," Emilio shrugged. "And we don't know where Morning's son is so you're kind of on you own there."

Emilio grabbed a random burlap sack that was near a collapsed cabbage cart and walked over the Finir.

"Come here you!" he beckoned the girl, flying up a little and scooping her into the sack. Held it closed and swang it over his shoulders. "We're all done here."

12-29-2011   #232 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Shut your wh*re mouth you searat," The child snapped back at the elemental with little to no hesitation, "They call me Penemue. I am one of the Grigori who the Son of the Morning contacted."

Drake, who was just walking back to the group after straying a bit from the pack to beat up undead, found the child amusing already. Well... He's probably not really a child in reality, Drake mused before turning his gaze over to the undead girl who remained animated. "She's kind of creepy," He simply commented as Emilio scooped her into a bag.

Meanwhile Ferre managed to bring himself to his feet but judging from his features was still exhausted. In fact, the Seraph seemed sickly almost, "..." He looked to where the child was engaging Finir and Nimi in conversation, but was too far to hear what the three were talking about.

12-29-2011   #233 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Isn't she?" Emilio said with a smirk at his cousin. "Exactly why I put her in this sack."

Emilio then looked back at the country bumpkin.

"Look we're tired from fighting all these things," he went to run his fingers through his hair in exasperation but the remembered where they had recently been so opted out. "And we don't know what's going on. If you work with us maybe we can work it you. If not then, whatever. I'm hungry."

12-29-2011   #234 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

As the battle came to a complete finish, Anna sat down in the dirt with a groan. "Lord..." she sighed, "They really can't be having me do white-collar and blue-collar work, when will I sleep?"

Anna's self-pity had to get wrapped up quickly though, as a stranger pondered a question to the party: "You...You all have ties to the Son of the Morning, correct? Where is he?"

Whistling like a parent trying to get their child's attention, Anna looked first at the youth, and then pointed toward the rooftop that both Ferre and her father were located. She then stumbled to her feet and whined in a mumbling tone to the party, "I wanna sleep. I wanna eat, and sleep."

As Ferre stood, Rune looked him up and down and bluntly stated, "You should get some more vitamin C."

12-29-2011   #235 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I hear ya," Emilio said to Anna. "But first thing is someone has to deal with this, right?"

He threw the sack with the girl over towards Anna's feet causing the girl to spill out.

"Whoops," he said. He bent and picked the sack up stuffing the kid back in.

12-29-2011   #236 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

The boy changed his attention from Emilio to Anna, then to Ferre and the others in the distance. "Thanks, Miss. Clearly you're the smartest one here of all these mortals." Penemue said rather arrogantly before walking towards Ferre.

"All I need is mana, not these vitamins you speak of," Ferre replied dryly, "... Maybe sleeping in the Yggdrasil will fix this..."

"I wanna sleep. I wanna eat, and sleep."

"Sleep sounds pretty good right about now," Drake yawned, "I dunno about you guys but I think I'm gonna go sleep for a good twelve hours before we go further into this investigation. I'm beat."

Penemue stopped a few feet away from Ferre and Rune before saying, "Lucifer, I have a message from Samyaza. Kokabiel was attacked, and the Midgard Yggdrasil has been severely damaged."

12-30-2011   #237 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I'm more interested in relaxing in a bath. I guess I'll be spending another night here then," Emilio said with a yawn. "But then what do we do with this?"

He gestured with the bag at the others.

12-30-2011   #238 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Emilio snatched up the girl from behind Finir and grazed his wings, giving him a shiver.

"Shut your wh*re mouth you searat!"

"Pfft!" Nimi was more amused by the snark backlash than offended...if offended at all. "Sea rat! That's the best immortali-tough jaw here has?!" Finir rolled his eyes with an unamused expression, walking along slightly behind Penemue, as he called himself. "He must be blind, too. I don't even have a mouth." She silenced herself with that, after Finir shot her a glare.

A tired Anna pointed Ferre out to the newcomer, in which he congratulated her for being "smarter" than the others. Opinions, opinions, the Dragonkin thought to himself, crossing his arms with a great yawn. He figured now he was tired. Guess the battle wore him out more than he anticipated. A younger self would've retorted that arrogant remark, defend himself against something meaningless, trying to prove he was indeed 'smart' as well. That's what immature people do; they are just children, always moving and acting, trying to prove something to a society that could really care less and that, in the grand scheme of things, really didn't matter in the end.

Elementals were of a chaotic sort to begin with, and Nimi was no exception with her own behavior. On their own, they do not care about the feelings or opinions of others, but when subjugated, as Finir has done with this Water Elemental, his opinion is the only one she gives a damn about. It was one thing for some complete stranger like this Grigori to call an elemental names. It was another thing to hear it from its master - from Finir, in this case.

Anna and Drake wished for sleep, and the azure dragon was right there with them on that. He let out yet another yawn, furrowing his upper lip to reveal those wickedly serrated fangs, as black as his claws and horns. It was more of a dragonic howl than anything.

"I wanna sleep. I wanna eat and sleep."

"Sleep sounds pretty good right about now. I dunno about you guys but I think I'm gonna go sleep for a good twelve hours before we go further into this investigation. I'm beat."

"We've certainly earned it today," Finir said, sitting down with his legs crossed. Even the subsiding heat from the sand seemed to coax him into dream land, but a peaceful sleep in the middle of this carnage would be...well...strange.

"We do have a hell of a lot of cleaning up to do tomorrow though...As for what we will do with the child...I guess I could keep an eye on it. It's the least I can do so you three can enjoy yourselves a good rest."

-----------------

"Lucifer, I have a message from Samyaza. Kokabiel was attacked, and the Midgard Yggdrasil has been severely damaged," Penemue reported.

Tiamat knew it...

Everyone gathered here to be occupied while the Yggdrasil was attacked. Diasee may be desperate, she thought, but that didn't make it any less crafty. With no one adequate to protect these sacred branches, it would be a matter of time before...

She kept her composure at this disastrous news, slightly biting at the top of her jaw as a twinge of self-guilt was seen strewn across her face. She could have done something, she thinks. She could have alleviated the damage had she stationed troops at that Yggdrasil, had she sent in a few Grand Dragons to act as its sentinels. Tiamat couldn't help but think that, as a guardian of life itself, she had failed to protect those sacred branches.

She couldn't help but shed tears...

12-30-2011   #239 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I don't trust you. You're going to let her out the sack," Emilio said. "Then She'll eat you in your sleep!"

12-31-2011   #240 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

"You're thinking too much about zombies," Finir retorted to the angel. "She's merely undead. Besides, no zombie would be smart enough to wait until later to feast. Why, she would've taken advantage of her position on my back and have chomped down by now."

"And also, you forget. These scales aren't exactly soft, either. Her teeth wouldn't be able to penetrate that easily. If anything, it would probably tickle."