ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Ragnarok Online 2 > RO2 Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-25-2013   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fastest leveling class?

I'm working on a throwaway character now, just to get it to level 30, for the Founder title. This is so I have an extra title once Noel is released.

Anyway, my question is, what class and 2nd job of that class is the easiest/fastest to level to 30? I'm going to be skipping dungeons and not really focus on Khara at all if that helps (I'm going to delete the character once we receive the titles). Thanks!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-25-2013   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I'm working on a throwaway character now, just to get it to level 30, for the Founder title. This is so I have an extra title once Noel is released.

Anyway, my question is, what class and 2nd job of that class is the easiest/fastest to level to 30? I'm going to be skipping dungeons and not really focus on Khara at all if that helps (I'm going to delete the character once we receive the titles). Thanks!
I wouldn't necessarily skip all the dungeons, just duck out of the ones with more intensity, like Sea God. The quest rewards for the minimal effort are completely worth it. Khara achievements are handy too, as long as you're doing the ones that are just like "Hunt 20 of this" etc.

Anyway from what I've played, either of the magician classes is a pretty fast leveler, and a solid solo class for the early gameplay to boot. In this case I'd say build a PvE full DPS sorcerer, just to get the leveling done as quickly as possible.

Prioritize skills like this, more or less:

lvl 3 Frost Diver
lvl 5 Cold Bolt
lvl 5 Wind Arms

From here you can either hoard skill points or go ahead and max Lightning Bolt as well. My sorceress isn't capping lightning bolt though. Then sit on the rest of your skill points until job advance.

After job advance, do this:

lvl 5 Summon Aqua
lvl 3 Jupitel Thunder
lvl 1 Jupitel Thunder Mastery
lvl 5 Foresight

This should get you to your goal with ease.

05-26-2013   #3 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good, thank you very much!

05-26-2013   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

For the sake of faster leveling you might want to cap lightning bolt. That's all personal preference though.

05-27-2013   #5 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
For the sake of faster leveling you might want to cap lightning bolt. That's all personal preference though.
I was thinking about it, but I want to max out some Sorc spells ASAP. Does Summon Aqua really make a difference, and may I ask what the duration/cool down is at level 5?

05-27-2013   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I was thinking about it, but I want to max out some Sorc spells ASAP. Does Summon Aqua really make a difference, and may I ask what the duration/cool down is at level 5?
Summon Aqua doesn't necessarily have to be level 5, but you'll want to have at least 1 level in it. It spams cold bolt for you, which essentially means that you'd be able to consistently spam Jupitel Thunder the entire time, with your Wind Arms up, and get the bonus damage pretty consistently. It's primarily for boss fights, etc., as it stays active for 30s and the cooldown is 120s at any rank. It's pretty important if you want to maintain consistent DPS on mobs with larger HP, for sure.

05-27-2013   #7 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Awesome, thank you for the info!