Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2013   #61 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

I added in the noinclude tags for that page you were trying to edit, Vith.
It appears to have made no difference to me visually, but I suppose we should add it in just to be safe. xD

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-28-2013   #62 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero

Vith, could you insert the noinclude tags (<noinclude> / </noinclude>) in the bottom of each card page code? This tags are important to categorization / template. You can see more about this tags here.

Thanks for your concern.
I tried, but as you can see here, nothing seems to change.

06-29-2013   #63 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I tried, but as you can see here, nothing seems to change.
Yes, Vith, nothing change in the page. But if someone wants to create a Page Y referencing a page without these tags (Page X), the Page Y will have its own categories plus the Page X's categories, which are not the same. Thus, this may cause an error of categorization.

I know it's a bit effort, but we need add the noinclude tags...

I can share the job, like you take de green cards, Kukiko the blue ones, and me the goldies. What do you think?

Thanks for your comprehension.

06-29-2013   #64 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero

Yes, Vith, nothing change in the page. But if someone wants to create a Page Y referencing a page without these tags (Page X), the Page Y will have its own categories plus the Page X's categories, which are not the same. Thus, this may cause an error of categorization.

I know it's a bit effort, but we need add the noinclude tags...

I can share the job, like you take de green cards, Kukiko the blue ones, and me the goldies. What do you think?

Thanks for your comprehension.
I can do all the cards if you like, I'm still not finished with the cards though (I have about 150+ more cards left). So, for clarification, we should include this on the bottom of all card pages:

Code:
<noinclude>
[[Category:Card|{{PAGENAME}}]]
[[Category:Green Card|{{PAGENAME}}]]
</noinclude>
Is that correct? Of course, I know the Category:Green Card should be changed to whatever the original color of the card is.

06-29-2013   #65 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of

I believe that should be correct, Vith.
That's how I've been doing it anyways.

I've already done the noinclude tags for the current Blue and Gold cards, as well as Green cards that start with A or W. (And the Sohee card randomly.)

If you need help doing the rest of the green cards, let me know. ^^

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint

06-30-2013   #66 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Wow, thank you very much Kukiko! Unfortunately, I am going through some issues in my life right now that are draining, and I haven't has as much time or motivation to work on the Wiki. I'll see what I can do in a few days, as I do not want to abandon my duties completely.

06-30-2013   #67 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Not a problem.
I completely understand that feeling. xD
If I have time tomorrow, I'll try to do some more of the green cards.

07-01-2013   #68 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, thank you very much Kukiko! Unfortunately, I am going through some issues in my life right now that are draining, and I haven't has as much time or motivation to work on the Wiki. I'll see what I can do in a few days, as I do not want to abandon my duties completely.
My best wishes for your plans, Vith. And thanks you!

07-05-2013   #69 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

All current cards now have their noinclude tags added in.
(Unless I missed some, since I was loading multiple pages at once.)

I've been kind of busy this week so I haven't had time to work on the skills or quests yet.
They require a lot more work than fixing the tags did. ><

07-06-2013   #70 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Thank you very much, Kukiko! I should be able to continue working on the cards possibly tomorrow, or on Monday.

07-07-2013   #71 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

No problem!
If you need help with anything else within my abilities, feel free to ask.

07-09-2013   #72 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Here are the cards I have left, I made a manual list so that its a lot easier to work on them. I'll start work later tonight or tomorrow.

07-12-2013   #73 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Currently working on the cards, waiting for my RO2 to update. Sorry about the delay!

EDIT: Wow, this update is taking way longer than expected. 0_o

Last edited by Jon; 07-12-2013 at 10:03 PM.

07-20-2013   #74 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Once again, I apologize for all the delay! I've been quite busy, and I've been playing some games I got on steam via the summer sale.

I'm not much interested in RO2 much anymore, so after I finish all the cards, I probably won't add any more information to the Wiki.

I can understand that I don't deserve to be a part of the Wiki Task Force, so please don't feel obligated to include me in it (since I'm basically almost done).

07-22-2013   #75 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Quote:
Once again, I apologize for all the delay! I've been quite busy, and I've been playing some games I got on steam via the summer sale.

I'm not much interested in RO2 much anymore, so after I finish all the cards, I probably won't add any more information to the Wiki.

I can understand that I don't deserve to be a part of the Wiki Task Force, so please don't feel obligated to include me in it (since I'm basically almost done).
It's been the same with me.
Although, I think I did mention at the start that I have a tendency to go inactive for long periods of time.

When I have time, I will upload/post the information I have on skills/the skill icons/any other images I have for someone to work on.
I don't think I'll be able to do it myself with how distracted I've been.

07-25-2013   #76 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukiko
It's been the same with me.
Although, I think I did mention at the start that I have a tendency to go inactive for long periods of time.

When I have time, I will upload/post the information I have on skills/the skill icons/any other images I have for someone to work on.
I don't think I'll be able to do it myself with how distracted I've been.
Nice, I'm sure we'll both get them done.

Updates are coming slowly, but I just did around 25 cards. xD

07-30-2013   #77 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Skill Names:
SkillNames.txt

Skill Descriptions:
SkillDescription.txt

I've misplaced my image files so I'll upload those at a later time.

07-30-2013   #78 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Nice, Kukiko! Thank you very much!

I've had problems with my modem for a few days, so I was without internet for that time.

I'd like to catch up on a few things, and tomorrow I'll start work on the cards again.

08-02-2013   #79 (permalink)
Jon
Games

All cards are done (only thing missing from each card page is where they are obtained from)! Thanks to everybody who helped. ^^

Last edited by Jon; 08-02-2013 at 09:37 AM.