ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Ragnarok Online 2 > RO2 General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-08-2013   #21 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukiko
Sure, just give me a few days and I should have it done for you. ^^
I actually have to type out the names for the files anyways, since when I save the files after extracting them from the game files, they don't have a name by default, although the game does have the files named.
You don't have to give me the credit, I'm just happy to be able to help somehow. c:

Thank you for the feedback!
Sounds good, thank you very much! Also, I edited my card template a little, which you can view here.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2013   #22 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent work, Vith and Kukiko!

Vith, you can keep uploading Card images and creating the card pages. I had created Card Template for this. Only add the parameters like the Beginner's card example in my user page: User:Sidero - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Kukiko, I'd also created the Quest Template. Please use it. You also can see a quest example in my user page: User:Sidero - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Feel free to ask me about any questions, ok?

Good work, guys!

Last edited by Sidero; 06-09-2013 at 02:22 PM. Reason: updating quest template

06-09-2013   #23 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

You are too awesome man! You've definitely made our work a heck of a lot easier, that is for sure!

06-09-2013   #24 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, guys. The Wiki Team will help you in all wiki stuff. I'll create soon a template for consumable item.

Enjoy wiki editing!

06-09-2013   #25 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
Excellent work, Vith and Kukiko!

Vith, you can keep uploading Card images and creating the card pages. I had created Card Template for this. Only add the parameters like the Beginner's card example in my user page: User:Sidero - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Kukiko, I'd also created the Quest Template. Please use it. You also can see a quest example in my user page: User:Sidero - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Feel free to ask me about any questions, ok?

Good work, guys!

Thanks a lot, this will make it a lot easier for me to get some work done in the wiki once I have free time and I'm done with the card images for Vith.

And just to repeat my edit from my previous post in case it was overlooked:

It seems that we have files from the other wikis on the RO2 wiki.
Would it be safe for me to assume it's alright for me to add these pages to the delete category if I come across them?
(I have the necessary code on hand already if it is alright for me to add them to that category.)

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

06-09-2013   #26 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Don't delete them, it's just a redirection from other wiki categories. If you click a link and see that it was redirected to another wiki, just click on that 'redirected from' link before all the content, and you'll be able to edit the page for the RO2 wiki.

06-09-2013   #27 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Don't delete them, it's just a redirection from other wiki categories. If you click a link and see that it was redirected to another wiki, just click on that 'redirected from' link before all the content, and you'll be able to edit the page for the RO2 wiki.
Oh, really?
I was just wondering since it was like this for the LaTale wiki as well, and it took forever to sort through pages to get rid of the clutter back then.
As an example, I mean pages like this (Just to clarify):

Immaterial Sword of Rose Garden - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

I'm kind of OCD so I have to urge to throw them all into the delete category when I come across one.
If it's not necessary to get rid of them, I'll just ignore them and go back to my work though. xD

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint

06-09-2013   #28 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Yeah, if you link to a page that already exists in the Wiki (like the Larva Card for Trickster), it'll automatically redirect to that page, even if you're in another wiki. Best thing to do is just edit the redirect to the main content you want to add. :)

Also, I should have the majority of the card info done (if not all) by tomorrow night.

Last edited by Jon; 06-09-2013 at 10:49 PM.

06-10-2013   #29 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
It seems that we have files from the other wikis on the RO2 wiki.
Would it be safe for me to assume it's alright for me to add these pages to the delete category if I come across them?
(I have the necessary code on hand already if it is alright for me to add them to that category.)
Yes. You can do that. The Wiki Team will delete all other games pages.

If you find an other game page with the same name for RO2 page, please replace with the RO2 content.

If you find an other game image with the same name for a RO2 image, don't upload a new image. List here in this thread all that cases.

Thanks!

06-10-2013   #30 (permalink)
Jon
Games

My apologies Sidero, I thought it was best to just edit the redirect. xP

06-10-2013   #31 (permalink)
Jon
Games

I started work on the cards as you can probably see, but writing the description manually of each card takes some time (does anybody have raw data of the descriptions?). I didn't get as much done as I wanted to so far, but I'm working on it. I currently have all of the gold cards done though, and some of the set cards done. After I'm done working on the set cards, I'll work on the rest.

06-10-2013   #32 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero

Yes. You can do that. The Wiki Team will delete all other games pages.

If you find an other game page with the same name for RO2 page, please replace with the RO2 content.

If you find an other game image with the same name for a RO2 image, don't upload a new image. List here in this thread all that cases.

Thanks!
Alright, thank you for the clarification, Sidero!

Thanks for the assistance as well, Vith.
As for the card descriptions:
CardDescriptions.txt
They're in the same order as they are in the card album, I believe.
There's no names to distinguish which description is for what card though.
Hopefully it will help though!

Also, it'll take me a bit longer to get the card images done than I thought.
I have to work a lot this week. ><

06-10-2013   #33 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Alright, thank you for the clarification, Sidero!

Thanks for the assistance as well, Vith.
As for the card descriptions:
CardDescriptions.txt
They're in the same order as they are in the card album, I believe.
There's no names to distinguish which description is for what card though.
Hopefully it will help though!

Also, it'll take me a bit longer to get the card images done than I thought.
I have to work a lot this week. ><
Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it! Working on the cards should be much easier now! <3

Also, take your time, don't feel the need to rush. Once again, thank you (I am going to credit you for sure in the card notes once they're 100% complete).

06-11-2013   #34 (permalink)
Jon
Games

All cards in card sets and card sets done! Only about 250 cards left, hah.

06-12-2013   #35 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Congrats Vith and Kukiko!

And if other member can join us to edit RO2 wiki, please post here!

Template for consumable items done: Template:Cons - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

You can add more pages using this template. See the code in my user page.

Card categories added in the wiki left menu.

Last edited by Sidero; 06-13-2013 at 03:57 PM.

06-14-2013   #36 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Thank you, Sidero! I'm still working on the cards, I've just been busy. If Kukiko doesn't mind sharing the program to extract data from the game files, it'd be a big help (for quest data and stuff).

06-14-2013   #37 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Thank you, Sidero! I'm still working on the cards, I've just been busy. If Kukiko doesn't mind sharing the program to extract data from the game files, it'd be a big help (for quest data and stuff).
Oh, I don't mind but I'm not actually using a program, I'm using a site. xD
VDK Loader - roBrowser

I'll let you know now that the main problem with using the game files is that you'll probably have to download programs to read the extracted files.
And even then, there are files that I can't read such as the quest data files. (I gave Sidero an example of what came up for me when I was trying to get that open.)

On a side note, I'm half-done with the card images. I just have to convert them into .PNG from their current .DDS format and rename them now.

06-14-2013   #38 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Sounds good, thank you very much!

06-15-2013   #39 (permalink)
Jon
Games

I'll try to get more cards done tomorrow, been busy (as I've said). If not Sunday, definitely Monday.

06-20-2013   #40 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Sorry for the delay, Vith!
I've been busier than I thought I would be.
The file is too large so I'm unable to attach it to this post, so you'll have to download it here:
RO2 Cards.zip

There are some image files that will still be named like "Card256.png" or something because I wasn't able to find the card in the card album.
So, they're either not in use in the game or I may have simply overlooked the card.

A lot of card images are reused as well so I just named the cards after the first one I saw in the album.
I can make a list of the cards that use the same image if you'd like.