ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > RedEclipse Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2008   #1 (permalink)
I'm back from the void.

Kadmilos is on a distinguished road
Default RedEclipse Policies

The thread you have entered contains the RedEclipse Guild's (RE from now on)Policies and valuable information that everyone should know. Whether you are someone who is considering which guild to join or have been with the RE forever, please take this this information as it will hopefully help feel at ease when spending time with the RE.

We at RE welcome you into our arms! Everyone is valued, be it guest or member, we hope your time with the RE as been an enjoyable one ^_^

You are not obligated to follow any of these, but if we were to catch you doing something disapproving, expect disciplinary action coming your way.

This List of Policies can change at anytime with or without warning.

I make .gifs, would you like one? Click on her~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
I'm back from the void.

The People of Authority

A guild is maintained by a few selected people deemed capable of the job. It is in everyone's best interest to being as respectful as possible when be addressed in a formal manner. Please be on your best behavior and no harm should befall you ^_^

The authority figures are as follows:

~LeonSchroeder~: Guild Master
Kadmilos: Guild Founder.
[Position Currently Vacant]Guild Manager

The Guild Master

The Guild Master carries the most power in the guild. Usually the word of the Guild Master is final and no further debate will be nessecary.

The responsibilities of the Guild Master are as follows:
- Maintain the Guild's public image
- Act as the final judge in disputes
- All of the responsibilities of Guil Viceroy and Managers

The Guild Viceroy

The Guild Viceroy carries much of the Guild Master's powers. If the Guild Master is not present and the dispute in question is not of high importance, this authority's word is final. They can authorize GvG matches and accept new members. They can also boot members at the descretion of the Guild Master.

The responsibilities of the Guild Viceroy are as follows:
- Report to the Guild Master of any dispute, no matter how small
- Act as a judge for minor disputes
- Make sure the Guild Managers are performing their job to their fullest efficiency
- All responsibilities of Guild Managers

The Guild Manager

The Guild Manager are in charge of making sure each member is enjoying their time in the guild, and monitoring any suspicious activities. They can authorize GvG matches.

The responsibilities of the Guild Manager are as follows:
- Monitor any suspicious activities within the guild
- Report all disputes to the Guild Viceroy
- Act as a mediator in disputes

Last edited by Kadmilos; 06-27-2008 at 06:26 PM.

06-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
I'm back from the void.

Rules

Rules are made not to hinder anyone, but to provide the most fair and enjoyable environment possible. Obeying these rules should be second nature! We expect for everyone to abide to the eTO's ToS, plus these set of rules that we feel needs to be emphasized a bit more.

Hacking

This Guild has a zero tolerance policy on hacking. If you are caught hacking at any time, expect yourself reported and guildless. There is NO good reason to hack, nor the need to.

Spamming

There will be times when RE members like to be silly and flood the Guild Chat. We do allow that if everyone online at the time doesn't mind. If someone is bothered by it, then please be respectful and refrain from discomforting your follow guild member.

The Guild Chat area is not Megalopolis Square. Please do not spam B/T/S>XXX every three seconds. You will recieve a typed warning if there are any available authority around to cease the action. If you fail to comprehend the warning because you are spamming so much, you will be disciplined accordingly. This may or may not include expulsion from the guild. It is in the eTO ToS that spamming isn't permitted.

Begging

We the RE do not tolerate excessive begging. It is okay to ask for advice/help, but it is not okay to just ask for galder or items in such a rude manner. This includes pestering into making someone sell you an item you greatly desire.

Harassment

Please do not do anything to make the time you spend with your fellow guildmates discomforting. Do not ask them for personal information and do not force inappropriate situations onto them. Depending on how big the situation is and how much damage has been made, the disciplinary action will vary.

Contribution

When accepted to the guild, it is expected that you contribute to it by posting in the Guild Forum or speaking in Guild Chat. Regular attendance is also a must. Please refer to the Contribution Topic in this thread for more information.

If you feel like you have been wronged or know of any RE member breaking the rules, please report them with screen shot proof to an available Guild Authority. If none are online, please use the PM function to contact them with your findings. If your report turns out to be false or your are purposely trying to start trouble, YOU will be disciplined.

06-27-2008   #4 (permalink)
I'm back from the void.

Disciplinary System

Point System

This guild follows a point system that's pretty straight forward. Accumulate a certain amount of points and get booted from the guild.

Hacking: Auto-boot from the Guild. No chance of returning. Ever.
Spamming: 1 Point
Begging: You get one free warning, then it's 1 Point. Then 2 Points if begging continues after the 1st Point is given.
Harassment: 3-4 Points (personal information harvesting is 4)

To be expelled from the Guild, you must accumulate a total of points meeting or exceeding 10 Points.

The Second Chance

If you feel that if you have been booted for improper reasons, let one of the staff members know. Please explain to them clearly why you feel you have been wrongfully expelled and why should you be allowed to return to RE. The final discision will rest upon both the Guild Master and the Guild Viceroy. If you have been expelled due to hacking and/or extreme threatening, don't bother.

06-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
I'm back from the void.

Contribution

At RE, we strongly encourage contribution. If you are not contributing (logging in and logging off is not considered contributing), you are at high risk of being booted without warning. The reason for joining any guild is to have means of interactive within a tight group. Not for the stupid extra text under your name. If you are here because of the extra text, go blow 2,000,000 galder ^_^

Here are some ways to contribute:

1) Post here on the forums!
2) Talk in Guild chat. Don't worry, most of us don't bite!
3) Offer to help other people.
4) IM Services while still keeping the Guild Chat and Forums active
5) If it involves more than two people, go for it (nothing naughty though)

Booted Due to Inactivity

If you have been booted, chances are you haven't logged into the game in seven days OR you never done anything activity-related. It's usually the former. If you have been booted, feel free to apply again. A slot may just open for you. However, you must remember to maintain activity, or you'll probably end up being back to the guildless status again.

If you haven't logged into the game in seven days, you are at high risk of being booted. However, if you notify any of the staff members about you being abset for more than one week, you are safe from being booted. You must give us an estimated date of when you'll return ^_^

Boot Requests/Guild Withdrawal

We do not at any time boot anyone at their convenience. You are free to withdraw from RE via the Guild Office. Don't like it, then tough. You signed up for us, you shall sign out from us. If you are going to do something against the Guild Rules just so we will have to boot you, well of course you will be booted as per the rules. You will also be reported via GM Report for Abuse.

Multiple Characters

While you are not obligated to join RE with your main character, the rules of contribution still applies. Make sure to contribute! On another note, you may not have more than one character in RE. This is so we have as much space in the guild as possible for any possible recruit.

06-27-2008   #6 (permalink)
yup

TheCosmicLion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TheCosmicLion Send a message via Yahoo to TheCosmicLion

So who's our GV? =O

/omg omg ur still posting >< my bad D:

/oh ur done XD!

Last edited by TheCosmicLion; 06-27-2008 at 04:50 PM.

06-27-2008   #7 (permalink)
I'm back from the void.

Nope, all done.

Our GV?

Oh yea, That would be me.

In the absence of LeonSchroeder I take over till she is back...

/thread. -Talk about it in another thread alright?