ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Reborn Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold
Default My rage dairys >:

SO This is where I will rant about LoL and all the dumb people just because if I ranted as often as I rage'd in rant forums I would be making 10 threads a day. This is just for me soooo. I may move it to the private forums just cause its just for me >:

7/13/11 12:31 PM
SO. People suck so hard at LoL its ridcious. HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WALK AND CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME? Legendary Annie 2 games in a row and my team fails to push at all. I push my lane so harddddd. BUT THATS THE ONLY TOWER WE GET. The alistar that says hes a tank but hes building straight Ability Power. This is how I feel when I play with people like this: JKFSDKLQJEQWLJFREWREWRWEREW

7/13/11 12:50 PM
Watching HotshotGG rage more than me always makes me feel better.

7/13/11 4:39 PM
Me and Will duo queue'd and I finally won some games despite crappy teams yay /o/ GONNA TEXT DEBBIE LATER<3

ily snowii for sig

Last edited by Linkykins; 07-13-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
Kat
how dreadful!
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all

it's nice to see someone interested in dairy.

07-13-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
it's nice to see someone interested in dairy.
Cause im tired of raging in skype 8D

ily snowii for sig

07-13-2011   #4 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Rage Dairy More.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

07-13-2011   #5 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire
Class: Trickster
Level: 62

I don't know what LoL is, but raging is... well, all the rage these days.
Rage moar.

*pat pat*

07-13-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
I don't know what LoL is, but raging is... well, all the rage these days.
Rage moar.

*pat pat*
Basically, I feel the way about these people when someone on TO comes up to you and tells you theyre a GM and they need to check your items and money by logging on your account

@Will. Gtfo

ily snowii for sig

07-13-2011   #7 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

tl;dr

Why so mad at cows?

o/ Linky, you never talk to me anymore..;-;

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

07-13-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
tl;dr

Why so mad at cows?

o/ Linky, you never talk to me anymore..;-;
I DO. I always used to text you but you never respond. AND When you log on skype its like "brb not responding to linky"

ily snowii for sig

07-14-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

7/14/11
Lost my past 7 games q_q Kinda screwed up in them too but also pure idiocracy. I went 3/9 because windows decided to have a update.

ily snowii for sig