Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-25-2011   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default This bastard who's teaching us Malaysian Study

Needs to die.

First of all, I have no idea how on earth would he got the job in the first place. We're ****ing 18~26 and you STILL treating EVERYONE like we're ****ing 14.

You DON'T play charades WITH the HISTORY. And who the hell set up their quizzes USING CHARADES as an OUTCOME, which actually taken for REAL marks into the finals.

What kind of human does that?
And okay, I know I'm late today but I have solid excuse. I WAS stuck in the traffic for nearly 20minutes this morning. I'm mad enough to stuck in the traffic AND you trying to play with fire?

He asked me to sing the ****ing national anthem song in front of the whole class. Like I'm a ****ing 16. I'm ****ing 20 for God's sake. And you wonder why I snapped in the class and actually being the ONLY person who talked back at you?

Dude, you're only 3 years older than me. I can still knock your sorry ass out.

I really don't get my college.
You call yourself a private college BUT the services is WORSE than public/community college.
I complained to the upper-hand about him AND YET, he's still right in front of my face today.

Owh and he never taught us anything. If you actually trying to correct him, he will use this line, 'I'm your lecturer, sit down or I'll cut your mark.'

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-25-2011   #2 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

sounds like a fun class 8D

07-25-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

So your quiz, is just him/someone doing the actions in charades? o_O;

07-25-2011   #4 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Lmao.
I wish.

It was us who DO the whole thing.
The funny thing is, there is no way for you to know the answer if no one gets it. He won't tell you and you are just gonna be left hanging over there.

07-26-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Sing the national anthem LOL

Awesome punishment. Maybe that kid who set fire to his house and was spanked by his mom should be made to sing the national anthem.