Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer
Default I'm quite capable of making tea all by myself, dad

I seem to use this section a lot lately, huh? Bear with me for a bit longer here.

For some reason my dad acts as if I destroy everything I as much as touch. If I have to make food he's all like "oh, no, you'll cut yourself/you'll burn something/you'll whatever". If I try to sit next to him on the couch when there are his CDs/laptop/other crap also on the couch he will act as if I were blind, freak out and shout at me not to break anything. He won't let me touch his CD player, he's convinced I'm the one who's responsible for a little crack on his headphones (the thing is like 20 years old anyway). Whenever ANYTHING breaks or malfunctions it's always my fault, even if I couldn't have possibly done it (example: the internet isn't working, clearly a problem from the ISP's side - yet dad starts shouting at me and mom demanding to tell him what we'd done). And on top of that he tends to talk to me as if I were 5 years old or retarded.

This is so f**king annoying, I can make some goddamn tea without blowing the kitchen up. And I'M NOT BLIND.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Revali will become famous soon enoughRevali will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Revali Send a message via Yahoo to Revali
IGN: Morenatsu/Lyrrad
Class: Buff Buffalo ;3 to_buffalo
Level: 8x/8x
Guild: <<Serenity>>

Well the only thing I have to say is that you have to put up with it. Of course when you move out you don't have to worry about anyone thinking that you'll break anything (or of the sort). Your dad just seems paranoid...REALLY paranoid.

07-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

I can relate ^_^

Internet not working = my fault despite the recent storms that cut down everything.

Cousin's toothbrush into trash = my fault according to sis despite she was near it and not me.

The only thing to tell you is: well suck it up for a few more years til your'e officially independent, then you can't be blamed for a screw up when you're not around. I"m off to college so yay no more role of being the sheep for me xD

*hugs if I could*

07-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine
example: the internet isn't working, clearly a problem from the ISP's side - yet dad starts shouting at me and mom demanding to tell him what we'd done).
This happens so much to me so much.

It pisses me off to kingdom come.

07-10-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revali
Your dad just seems paranoid...REALLY paranoid.
I know right? And that's not even everything.

I never really gave him a reason to act like this, I didn't break stuff even as a little kid, sure, I might drop a glass sometimes or spill something, but then again, who doesn't? Yet he won't accept the fact things break sometimes, if something unexpected like this happens it's the end of the world and world war III.

07-10-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Tell him if he keeps acting like that, you'll put him in a home in a few years.

Also, get out of puberty. You'd be surprised at how this teen angst thing goes away once you get out of puberty. Once you finish puberty, you won't hate your parents anymore.

07-10-2011   #7 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Tell him if he keeps acting like that, you'll put him in a home in a few years.

Also, get out of puberty.
You'd be surprised at how this teen angst thing goes away once you get out of puberty. Once you finish puberty, you won't hate your parents anymore.
^ lol this.

They used to treat me like that. But now I treat them like that when they mess around with the computer, use the GPS while driving, cook sometimes, etc.

07-10-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Also, get out of puberty. You'd be surprised at how this teen angst thing goes away once you get out of puberty. Once you finish puberty, you won't hate your parents anymore.
Wellp, still got a few years left. Unless you got a time machine, that is. But if all goes well, I'm getting outta here in about 2 years, yay.