Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's yours is yours..

What's mine is yours?!?!

I NEVER understood why the older sibling is allowed to do whatever the hell they want with your stuff, but if you even THINK of going near theirs WW3 occurs.

My stuff ends up in her room, at her husbands house, basically anywhere I didn't put it. These are my things, that I've paid for and that I bought for a reason. With clothes, I have no problem with her taking them to wear as long as I'm asked and I get it back. And that's where the issue lies. I'm left running round the house searching endlessly for something that isn't here, where it should be. All the while, I get ''IT'S EXACTLY WHERE YOU LEFT IT'' - Moms ultimate catchphrase yelled at me.

If I even thought about taking something from her without asking, I'd be murdered. And boy, I learned my lesson with that one. Yet she can do it all she wants to me. WHY WHY WHY WHY

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Not all the older siblings can do whatever they want ;-; (I am the older one in the family)

But I do understand your "What's mine is yours WTF )@(%&!()@^&(!@)^!@^" problem. I hate it when people just take/use my stuff without asking and just ASSUME they can use it.

07-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Label your name on everything.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

07-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Label your name on everything.
^This

But do it like on that Dexter's Laboratory episode on the Label Guns =D [for drastic measures]

07-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

do what nature does. pee on it to mark your territory.

07-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Revali will become famous soon enoughRevali will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Revali Send a message via Yahoo to Revali
IGN: Morenatsu/Lyrrad
Class: Buff Buffalo ;3 to_buffalo
Level: 8x/8x
Guild: <<Serenity>>

When my cousin used to do that, I just told him that it was basically like stealing; "You try to take something that doesn't belong to you outside of this house, they're not going to tell you to give it back, you may get your ass beat, or killed. Just don't do it."
And he has never done it again.

07-10-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HokageGaryKun will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
do what nature does. pee on it to mark your territory.
THAT MADE ME LOL damn

ontopic: It's not that there older ITS THAT THERE STRONGER if ur younger and ur older bro takes ur 1 dollar but hes weaker u just beat him up and take the dollar back. He can't do anything if he's weaker

07-11-2011   #8 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

I think someone will be happy when her sis moves away. Luckily, all siblings doesn't have the kind of relationship that you and your sister have. My sister sometimes borrow a shirt from me or such but at least she asks. I've actually borrowed clothing from her once too *cough*longunderwear*cough*

You need to teach that betch a lesson!

07-13-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kyouria will become famous soon enoughKyouria will become famous soon enough

I'm the oldest but I always ask before using something of my sisters'. And they do the same for my belongings. A part of it is able respect, and common courtesy. Some people just haven't grown up to learn that, maybe never. X:

College dorm-mates.. I had worried so much about this last year. XD I don't really like people touching my stuff or using it. My family is an exception.