Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-05-2011   #1 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>
Default Anticipation?

"Did you re-register for the university's second semester?"
"No."
"Gotta print the financing's contract too."
"There's nothing about that on the website"
"LOOK FOR IT! IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!"
"The re-registration period is between july 15~20th, the contract should be delivered until august 22th. They send a note on the site with all the information when we have to do it, and there's a link to their calendar on the first page."
Oh well, check the academic calendar before raging.
On the bright side, I sent some paper to a company to work as an intern. $600/month plus some more money for bus (that I won't use) and food~ If I get hired, that is.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2011   #2 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

600/mo? what is that 1 day a week? -.-a

07-07-2011   #3 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

6h per day, 5 days a week. There's a lot of vacancies opening around here this year, so I don't mind (much) if I don't get in this one. They're also hiring people to deliver mails where sis works at, no need to get out of the company's buildings since it's their own mail system, it's fulltime but there's a lot of free time since there's electronic notes/e-mail.

07-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

120hours in a month for 600$

that's 5 dollars an hour bro

i know some hobos that could rival that picking up cans

07-08-2011   #5 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Not here... also all the other mails about internships I received mentioned the same amound, or almost.

07-08-2011   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Eh whatever, at least you're doing something. A lot of internships don't pay at all, so you should grab up one that pays if you can actually get it.

07-08-2011   #7 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Eh whatever, at least you're doing something. A lot of internships don't pay at all, so you should grab up one that pays if you can actually get it.
This.
Even if the pay is rough, you get your name into whatever career-industry is headed towards. You'll expand your important career-networks which will be really useful in the long-run when you're actually working in your field.

-- also, it's better than my income of $0/mo.
;V

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

07-10-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

lol 600$/month? Wow lol, I don't know but I'd die for that. Seriously, I'm trying to find a holiday job since forever AND absolutely no one is offering one.
I mean, I'm going to deliver newspapers for approx 200€/month. Besides, internships don't even get paid here lol

07-10-2011   #9 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

The area (neuropsychology) I'm interested in has absolutely no internships as far as I know >_> also, it's pretty new so I guess it's research mostly, there's only two techniques that are applied in pacients that I know about.
ALL of the internship offers I see are in HR, I'm not much interested in that but I'll give it a try. If I manage to get one at college it'll be good since they also pay part of our studies... 6h/day too. There's a friend that works there in the morning, probably will quit since she has a second job and doesn't like it much (as she said it herself).