Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-02-2011   #1 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default I hate myself and this game T_T

Why is Prinny 2 so god damn difficult?!!

Yesterday I tried to fight the last boss that I couldn't defeat last week (and last last week...), in the end I finally beat both forms of the boss...which took me about 3 hours with a total of 280 lives lost.

And then I was kinda outta my mind to rush the secret mode and beat the last boss in that mode too, I think that took another one or two hours or so...

But the time and lives spent were not the only cost for those victories...

I was so focused on every single life/game that almost every parts of my muscle are kinda tightly stretched...I didn't really feel it during the game, since I never stopped til I won; but after I did win...god~~ they're all so painful and sour!! My arms, my neck, my back, my feet, my waist, and my butt...Orz

...And it got worse when I was getting ready to sleep, my arms especially hurt so much when bending them, well, it doesn't really get better either even if I just laid my arms there unmoved...and then I felt all my strength is gone...couldn't even clench my fists tightly...

For the whole night I couldn't sleep because of the pain, had to call my boss this morning to have a sick day off (which makes it awkward for me, since I just came back from a 5 days vacation...I had problem of daring to ask for a day off so soon again...)

Good thing now that I felt a bit better after going to see a chinese doctor, though the 1 hour treating process was rather painful too >.>

P.S. I don't think I'll want to touch Prinny 1/2 for a god damn while...NIS's development team must really be a bunch of demons, why they make addicting game that makes you kept playing it! T_T

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-02-2011   #2 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

I love prinny 1/2, so hard yet so good.

07-03-2011   #3 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I still haven't beaten Etna in Prinny 1....

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

07-04-2011   #4 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Welcome to the realm of "Nintendo Hard" games.

Enjoy your stay with great games like Prinny, God Hand and Contra Hard Corps!

| Adventus |