Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2011   #1 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>
Default fffff I GIVE UP

...asking my mom for stuff.
Asked her to take me to the mall (since I have no money to pay everything myself), she didn't. Asked to take me to an art course (to pay everything) and she didn't. Asked for a cat for birthday... "no" (and I took good care of the other one I had but she just HAD TO let it run away). Asked her to take me to a psychologist (to help me solve my problems), she did but is refusing to pay.
I'd get a job as an intern at the college's HR but there's no vacancies right now.
She says we have no money to pay the psychologist but I'm sure we have, she often goes to the hair salloon and to a spa-thing to get a massage to lose weight (which isn't working 'cause she eats a lot of "good stuff"), and the last one is expensive as hell, could have paid a year of my college with the amound she spent with it already.
Y'know, I'll start playing the ******* too. Another day I was laughing at some videos and she just got in my bedroom (the door was closed and I was with my headphones) and called me idiot.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2011   #2 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I think your mum is the one who needs a visit from psychologist.

06-30-2011   #3 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

shes too conservative....

06-30-2011   #4 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
shes too conservative....
I'd think "selfish" would be the word.

06-30-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Revali will become famous soon enoughRevali will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Revali Send a message via Yahoo to Revali
IGN: Morenatsu/Lyrrad
Class: Buff Buffalo ;3 to_buffalo
Level: 8x/8x
Guild: <<Serenity>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genji
I'd think "selfish" would be the word.
I agree.
She could lighten up, and I absolutely don't see anything wrong with getting a cat.

06-30-2011   #6 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheiz
I agree.
She could lighten up, and I absolutely don't see anything wrong with getting a cat.
She says it's 'cause we have two dogs already, but they pee all over the house if we let them in (they stay outside). But, still, cats are way more hygienic, decent litter = no foul smell. She often complained that the other cat stinked but he really didn't, neither the litter, since it gets rid of the bad smell, and the cat always used it.
Yes, she's always complaining about the dogs, too. She often said "could've spent this money in something better" when I took the cat to the vet.

06-30-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

She seems REALLY self-absorbed x.x
She's always been like this?

06-30-2011   #8 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I think so, she's narcissist, always been worried about her appearance, never satisfacted. It's horrible. I admit I have pity >_>

06-30-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

I've met alot of people whom are like that, and it is annoying.
Personally, I just don't care what people think. x3

06-30-2011   #10 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
She says we have no money
There's the kicker, "we" have no money. "She" has money, you don't have shit. The tone of this post leads me to believe you're old enough to get a job. Honestly, the way I read this, you sound like a mooch. If I was your parent, I wouldn't pay for shit for you either.

So what if you can't get an internship at the college, how about you just get any job? Grocery stores are almost always hiring. Family restaurants should be starting their next wave of hirings in the next few weeks (preparing for the end of summer). Just get a job so you won't have to ask for shit. And on the off-chance you will have to ask for things, maybe your mother will respect you a little more because you're learning the value of money by earning it yourself.

06-30-2011   #11 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Actually, HE (dad) has the money, all our income. And please don't say "if I was your parent", comparisons are horrible things and I obviously wouldn't want that.
I can talk to my sister about getting a job where she works or with friends that work at college. I could work at the college's library or as a "mail guy" in the same company sis works. Though now I'm selling some drawings at college (though I spend the money in food there) and I'll talk to a teacher about illustrating a game.
Not summer here, southern hemisphere. And , well, she could respect me, knowing her there's a change that she refuses it and tells me to pay it myself. I couldn brag about my grades but she would say "you're not doing anything other than your obligation", that's for sure.
I'll talk to my dad about these stuff, it's easier to make deals with him. Until I start working.

07-01-2011   #12 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

I don't think she's the only narcissist in the family. hint hint nudge nudge

07-01-2011   #13 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

True. I have a narcissist and dependant personality.
But scratch the first post, I talked with her, made myself clear and will continue the treatment at least, and get a job right after vacations since they'll have vacancies. I'll try getting commissions during these vacations, will talk about one today.
Then maybe it'll be time for her to go to the shrink since she seems stressed, calling me, and others, names out of nowhere.