LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation
Default I know what your attention span and/or intelligence from your usage of a dispenser.

So at my job I have to refill these ketchup/mustard/relish dispensers when they're empty. The same kind you see everywhere in fast food restaurants. The problem is, people cannot accurately gauge when the dispenser is empty or not and cry wolf. At least half the time I'm told the dispenser is empty, it isn't. It's just being people stupid, or having the attention span of a goldfish.

I see people using the dispensers. I lose faith in humanity every time I see someone being stupid with them. And that happens a lot.

There's people that only push the pump like once or twice. Nothing comes out, they cry wolf. Your attention span is of a gold fish. You only tried once or twice god damnit. How about you try it maybe 5 times and see if it'll work? I'm pretty sure you can tell this is the type of dispenser that doesn't magically work 100% on each and every push.

Then there's people that are retardedly forceful with the dispensers. They push down on the dispensers so hard, it just won't work. This is dispenser uses air. It's not hard to friggen figure out. Can you not feel the lever giving no resistance at all when you push down that hard? Pretty sure that's a god damn signal that you'renotdoingitrite. How about trying pushing it down normally, or slowly?

And people that push the dispensers down multiple times when it's already almost pushed down. You're supposed to push it down from the top to bottom. Not near bottom to top. Again, NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT. You can tell that shit won't work just by looking at the dispenser, and by FEELING IT WHEN YOU PUSH IT DOWN.

I don't see how people can't figure out how they're supposed to use the dispenser when they see it. It's so god damn obvious. Even more once you push it down once. Have you never used a condiment dispenser before in your god damn life?

I ****ing hate you people. You incorrectly assume the dispenser is out due to your own stupidity and/or impatience, then cry wolf and ***** about it. **** you.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

100% support, and your rant made me laugh.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

06-28-2011   #3 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

At least you got dispensers, all the fast food restaurants give us little packs of mustard/ketchup/mayo, very few have those bottles (and when they have it's a crappy ketchup) >_>
Better put a guide for dummies, or not, some wouldn't even read it, probably.

06-28-2011   #4 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
At least you got dispensers, all the fast food restaurants give us little packs of mustard/ketchup/mayo, very few have those bottles (and when they have it's a crappy ketchup) >_>
Better put a guide for dummies, or not, some wouldn't even read it, probably.

aha. There should be a guide on the wall. Pictures only too

06-29-2011   #5 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Make a video guide instead just incase they can't understand the pictures lols

06-29-2011   #6 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

I get that where I work too. I'll go pull out the dispenser in front of them and it'll still have just under half of it full of very visible ketchup and I'll be all, "They said this is out~" and go take it back to top it off just for them.

Most of the time we give out the packets anyway, and we're not supposed to let people grab their own because we don't know where their hands have been or how sanitary they are, or will take half the container only to leave most of the packets on the table. We're supposed to throw anything left behind away, so it's a huge waste that really adds up in costs.

07-05-2011   #7 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

This is like at my work, but with scanners. People standing there waving an item wildly under the scanner then complaining it doesn't work. And I have to walk up and hold it still and suddenly it works! (Depending on what mood I'm in I'll do it as condecsendingly as possible xD) Or when I tell people I don't know the price and they can go scan it, they whine they don't know how to do it, thrust the item at me and stand there hands on hips waiting for me to go do it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
I lose faith in humanity every time I see someone being stupid with them. And that happens a lot.
Yup..