Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-26-2011   #1 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods
Unhappy Worst Week Ever (For me personally) (warning, depressing)

So, before I start this... I know it's upsetting to see when someone's going through things like this, and condolences are always appreciated, but i'm posting it here to get it out. I'm not looking for someone to come in and say sorry or anything like that. If you feel the need, go ahead, if you feel "obligated", don't worry about it.

So, let's start, the week started GREAT... my anxiety from moving to our new apartment at the beginning of the month and all the stress that comes from that had FINALLY gone away, and then i get to work Wednesday, to get a phone call from my boyfriend at just before 7pm crying hysterically and between sobs, I make out "Someone....broke....in....took.....your...ps3 ".

That's right, in the early evening, wednesday night, someone busted through our apartment door and stole my PS3, a laundry basket, took the time to raid through my underwear...., unhook a 3 foot coaxel from the cable box to the tv and take that, and dump a bag of garbage all over the living room floor.

Ok, while yes, this is bad, it's only items, I did my best to not let this get to me too much, cops came, fingerprinted the wii which the thiefs knocked over and the cops decided to finger print it. All i can say is GG You just got finger print powder all in all of the vents, the ports and the disc bay Granted, I understand they were just doing their jobs, the only finger prints they'll find are mine because it looked like they knocked it down when grabbing the ps3, most likely shouldered or elbowed it.

But again, all posessions, we have renters insurance!!

The next day, I called my mother back to fill her in, only to find out a guy i went to school with and worked 2 different jobs with when I was in high school died in a motorcycle accident. We were never close, but still... upsetting, especially on top of the previous day.

So then, George decided to call in the insurance claim.... yeah, that renters insurance.. remember that? ......wait... we didn't hit the deductable?? We're getting NOTHING to replace my most expensive items?? yay me....

The money I would have gotten back from the ps3 was going to pay back a friend I owe money to, but alas, now it sits there still being owed and my most expensive possession is gone.

Finally got over this, you know, whatever, crap happens, yeah, I'm unlucky as hell, but meh, can't get any worse....or so they say..... but as we all know.. yes it can. It can get MUCH worse.

There was a cookout at my uncle's today for my grandparents who are up, but I couldn't make it there. You know, getting broken into, the apartment complex still hasn't finished adding all the security measures to our new door that they promised us, so it's fine, I'll go down next month. They're gonna be up all summer (another month and a half).

Only, I call to see how the cookout was, and was abruptly told by a drunk, sobbing, mother that theyre going home early. Apparently my grandmother's condition got worse (she was already in pretty bad shape to begin with), All I could make out between sobs and being yelled at for not being there was something about "waking up" and "blood" and "May not make it another month".

Right now, my anxiety is absolutely through the roof, I JUST dropped my insurance in order to make more money because i haven't been using my insurance and now, I really need something for this anxiety, but alas, i'm gonna have to deal.

Now, I know crap happens and there's nothing we can do about it. That is the case with all of these things that happened this week... but to have them all piled up in the course of 5 days? Sorry, This is just too much for me to handle.

I'm now waiting for my brother who is on the way up to pick me up so i can spend the next 2 days with my grandmother, but UGH!!!!
I seriously think this following week is just gonna be one of those weeks where the only interaction with the world is a smile and nod at anything and anything while just going through the motions.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

5HTP helps control appetite, insomnia, mood and fibromyalgia

It works.

06-26-2011   #3 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

Wow, Griever, that will bring back my ps3 and cure my grandmother?

06-26-2011   #4 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Someone stole a PS3? That's very, very low, and desperate.

06-26-2011   #5 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
Someone stole a PS3? That's very, very low, and desperate.
You know, I don't mind that they stole the PS3 as much as the fact that they took the time to unhook and steal the lowest type of audio/video cable, raided my underwear and dumped a bag of garbage all over the living room floor, i mean, WTF? At least I can understand someone stealing a PS3, but a coaxel? A broken laundry basket?? And why vandalize someone they don't know?

06-27-2011   #6 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

^ Maybe they do know you O:

Sure sounds like the crappiest week ever...but it can only go up from here right? D: hmm.
Hope your gran's alright~

06-27-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
Wow, Griever, that will bring back my ps3 and cure my grandmother?
The sarcasm isn't appreciated, but I'll just pass it off as the rantings of someone who's having a bad week.

Go get some. It'll make you feel better.