Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer
Default I hate mood swings

I'm not sure if it's just because I'm a teenager or if I'll stay that way forever, I can go from being all happy and a world-is-wonderful state to feeling completely depressed, on the verge of tears, to so furious I will lash out at anyone who as much as talks to me, and sometimes to a weird mix of all three (if that's even possible) which makes me feel like my head is going to explode. And those changes can happen for little to no reason.

And so, half the time I don't get anything done, because it's hard focusing on getting s**t done when I feel like punching a hole in the wall or lying down and crying.

Honestly, will my emotions ever get more stable? Because if yes, I'm sure looking forward to it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2011   #2 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Mood swings suck. Don't worry, eventually you'll get through it like m--...no. I hate them too.

06-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

It's a phase.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

06-21-2011   #4 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

I actually have mood swings as well.

One minute I'll be happy talking to this one person. The next I'll become REALLY REALLY depressed. After that guilty. Followed by comforted. Then happy again.

Of course in real life I can switch from happy to mad in a matter of 20 seconds.

06-21-2011   #5 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 26
Guild: ladybug

For me I wouldn't consider it mood swings...

I'd consider it as getting annoyed/pissed off/bad temper/cry easy.

I get annoyed really easy and very angry and will yell at people if they annoy me >_>

Then after that, I'll feel guilty and sad.

06-21-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Eventually your hormones will stop making your life shitty and you'll lead a happy life. ^o^