LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

StrayLAM is on a distinguished road
IGN: StrayLAM / FelineAIDS
Class: Lion and Sheepy. to_lion
Level: 70 and 100.
Default [TO] This is ridiculous...

Alrighty, here's the situation guys. I'm helping my friend sell 27k Myshop PTS, and naturally I choose to be Paid first... oh and then guess what ?

Yep... Straight out of nowhere I was attacked verbally.

Then YaniPOPO, a level 332 Dragon registered a Party Bulletin message announcing that I'm a "scammer", as well as "Eunice14". Afterwards kapitan also registering "Thank you Yani".
Unfortunately I didn't get a SS of them.

If anybody sees these people on Fantasia, and happened to see the messages, here's proof that I'm the innocent one and this person / these people have been trashing me for nothing. They're mad with power I tell you!

Anyways a lesson to everyone and myself is that just because they're high level, it doesn't mean they're trusty.

TL;DR version : High level and his friends verbally attacked me and labelled me as a scammer. I'm really angry at some of the higher level community, they're corrupt with power. /rant

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Nothing to worry about. Nobody will remember this after a week at the most; your reputation isn't going to get hurt by something like this lol.

06-16-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

"you lv 70, me lv 326"

I lol'd.

Anyway, it's their problem if they want to throw around accusations without proof. Just let them be. They'll be the ones looking like asses when they fail to produce proof simply because they can't.

Having said that, I can understand how some players would be paranoid over a low level player asking for PF. Especially since you have no iTrader. I would suggest you look for trustworthy buyers first here on ggFTW (e.g. Settie) and offer them GF, then have them leave you good iTrader and build up your reputation that way. I don't agree with accusing people without proof but I can understand why people might be reluctant to buy from you.

By the way, that level 332 dragon (I won't repost his name) is a member here. You might want to edit out his name to prevent any possible flaming. Up to you.

06-16-2011   #4 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

they are like trying to pick up on you....

anyway no ss of scam equals no proof, so its useless even if they put a bb saying your a scammer cos they can't prove it...

06-16-2011   #5 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

They're just trolling, let them be. :|

Not all higher levels of Fantasia are jackasses (at least not the ones I know personally, myself included... >> << >> If anything, I tend to be a blunt jerk when my mood is sour). Just let this go and move on.

Last edited by Sakurah; 06-16-2011 at 04:26 PM.

06-17-2011   #6 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayLAM
Alrighty, here's the situation guys. I'm helping my friend sell 27k Myshop PTS, and naturally I choose to be Paid first... oh and then guess what ?

Yep... Straight out of nowhere I was attacked verbally.

Then YaniPOPO, a level 332 Dragon registered a Party Bulletin message announcing that I'm a "scammer", as well as "Eunice14". Afterwards kapitan also registering "Thank you Yani".
Unfortunately I didn't get a SS of them.

If anybody sees these people on Fantasia, and happened to see the messages, here's proof that I'm the innocent one and this person / these people have been trashing me for nothing. They're mad with power I tell you!

Anyways a lesson to everyone and myself is that just because they're high level, it doesn't mean they're trusty.

TL;DR version : High level and his friends verbally attacked me and labelled me as a scammer. I'm really angry at some of the higher level community, they're corrupt with power. /rant
Well, hello there, I kind of know why they are attacking you, It's because you refuse to do GF. So, automatically you are branded as a scammer. but, meh.
btw, your friend still selling pts? I'm on Fantasia lulz

And, I kind of do GF only.. unless you have a nice reputation in Trickster @.@ Or, vouchers.
that cat kapitan, idk what his/her prob. is, she been selling op things. dont like her.
and yani.. eh idk
lol man, I've been trying to find myshop sellers, I got across some odd sellers too...
this one person said "be my GF" and he said he will give me MS. but, I'm not a girl. lol.
this other person then said that I need to be lvl 400 to be GF or no. wdf?

Last edited by Demolitions; 06-17-2011 at 03:25 AM.

06-17-2011   #7 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materia
][_, ([]) ][_,

06-17-2011   #8 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watusi

Well....what can I say?

Lakas ng dating mo bro LOL

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

06-18-2011   #9 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

LOL?! Good job, Rainy.

Well forget what I said earlier, good luck OP.