Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2011   #21 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
Great extrapolation.
Nice constructive post, bro. Treating animals humanely isn't really ingrained into any culture. You realize that all cultures breed animals to die, control their populations, and destroy their homes. Yeah, there's laws in America to make their miserable lives seem a bit better, but if some nutjob wants to kill a dog in America, he will. And if some nutjob wants to crush a bunny in China, she will. Anyway, I apologize for sounding like a PETA nut. Also, because this post is lacking in ad hominems, you posted a link to Wikipedia, so your entire point is worth nothing.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2011   #22 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

^Sometimes I could never tell if you're serious or just being sarcastic....

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-23-2011   #23 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r é
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

Hmmm I saw this kind of long time ago(doesn't make it any less disgusting, though)
I think I read that one of the girls tried to apologize . . .

Copy/Paste ~
Crush Fetish

Crush Fetish is actually a bizarre sexual arousal to the sound or sight of a living thing being crushed. Usually people who partake in this will watch videos of women in high heels crushing insects. The crushing sound is amplified in these videos. Other methods such as sitting on the person, object, or animal are used.

Those who like Crush Fetish are not people who like violence and murder as it is commonly propagated, but rather an extension of sadomasochism, a desire to be trampled to death by a female, giving one’s life to her.

Bunny Crush Video

Apparently these kind of animal crush videos are sold to fetishists who get some kind of sexual satisfaction from watching them.

Enormous profit is made, by making these videos into compact discs, and exporting them

According to the US-based Humane Society, there is a bill to ban such videos ready to be voted into law in the United States. Many of the customers buying such videos reside in the United States.

The women were eventually tracked down by online ‘vigilantes’ and one was exposed as a nurse at a hospital in the northwestern province of Heilongjiang.She initially defended her actions, but was forced under public pressure to make an apology.

Unfortunately there are lot of these videos around . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
The name is Justice.

We should kill ourselves together and save the world ~

06-23-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx

:| Ugh. what did I just read?! That woman should just go die. D:< ASDF.

Poor bunny

06-23-2011   #25 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshfrk
The name is Justice.

We should kill ourselves together and save the world ~
I was more or so pissed off that Lol's only response to her post was "Great extrapolation", which isn't much better than "UR POST IS DUMB XD." Anyway, he also seems to be implying that Chinese people should feel ashamed because their homeland's government fails spectacularly at animal rights, yet most of the world fails spectacularly at animals rights. I wasn't being serious and I don't think everyone needs to strip all of their clothes, live in a dirt hole and eat grass for the rest of their lives. I was just trying to make a point in a really stupid way.

06-23-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleAtlantica OnlineVindictusTrickster Online

neodrakeflare is on a distinguished road
IGN: too many
Level: too many

That is horrible! Why kill such and innocent creature? (I saw this post yesterday something like that and it made my jaw drop. )

06-23-2011   #27 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

More disgusted by those that get sexually turned on by these than the video makers

06-24-2011   #28 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

It's a horrible thing to hear about, true. Personally though, I can't bring myself to get flustered about it, considering I eat my meat without asking any questions about how it ended up on my plate. In any case, I don't see how humane killing is all that different from death by torture.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

06-24-2011   #29 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
In any case, I don't see how humane killing is all that different from death by torture.
The end justifies the means?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-24-2011   #30 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
It's a horrible thing to hear about, true. Personally though, I can't bring myself to get flustered about it, considering I eat my meat without asking any questions about how it ended up on my plate. In any case, I don't see how humane killing is all that different from death by torture.
cause torture is constant pain
it is like knocking your pinkie toe against a corner of a desk repeatedly and humane killing is just knocking against it once. (No idea why i thought of this) And no animal in nature torture they food. (i think)
And you would think humans having a bigger brain would be more civilised, but it doesn't seem to work that way.

Everyone who litter are can do similar harm if some animal chokes cause of that litter.

Can't be fixed unless you're going to be another hitler or some sort.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

Last edited by kag; 06-24-2011 at 11:05 PM.

06-25-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

There's about 1001 things Chinese people should be ashamed of and animal cruelty is probably at the bottom of that list.

06-25-2011   #32 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
cause torture is constant pain
it is like knocking your pinkie toe against a corner of a desk repeatedly and humane killing is just knocking against it once. (No idea why i thought of this) And no animal in nature torture they food. (i think)
And you would think humans having a bigger brain would be more civilised, but it doesn't seem to work that way.
Yes true. . .maybe what I said didn't come out right. I was sort of trying to comment the cows or chickens we eat don't exactly have the rosiest of lives before they end up on our plate..so yeah.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

06-25-2011   #33 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

What is this I don't even... I am even a bunny fursona myself...

I didn't know there such thing as a "crush fetish" on the line of "sexual fetish" list. Sure I'm used to Guro fetish art (but not turned by it), but this... Is way beyond inhuman. But I guess it's culture...

Still... That was plain WTF animal cruelty right there.