Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to SkyAngelic
IGN: SkyAngelic / SkyDemonic
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer
Level: 103, 69, 72, 104
Guild: Solstice
Default This Morning...

Typical Monday... I get ready, leave home, hop my fence, and walk for maybe 1 minute to get to the bus stop. The bus comes.

As I'm walking into the bus, I hear several car beeps... a 'thud'... some yelling... and silence.
I turn around to see a puppy with yellowish fur lying on the road, still alive after being hit/run over by a car.

A few seconds later, I realize the puppy I'm looking at... is MY dog. I walk out the bus and notice that it was the male, Tiger. I look ahead and notice his sister puppy, Mimi, sitting at the grass, probably confused at why Tiger was laying on the road, not moving. I didn't witness it completely, but by what everyone in the bus saw, the car continued driving forward without stopping to see what he/she hit. This is where I'm pissed. The driver decides to keep driving, making the accident a Hit and Run. I'm angry at people such as the driver that ran over my puppy. I don't hate that driver for running over my puppy, I'm freaking pissed at the fact that the driver drove off without stopping. Heartless bastard

I walked off the bus and a friend came off too. We had to move Tiger off the road. My friend and I told the bus driver to leave us here, so he drove off.

A minute later, LuxArcanis (It's hard to refrain from saying your RL name), his sister, and his father drove to our road and helped me with the situation greatly.

Unfortunately, Tiger died in 10 minutes, and I had to leave him outside in the backyard wrapped around my spare pants that I didn't use anymore.
Lux's dad greatly managed to succeed in bringing us all to school without being late even though we were at my house for about 15 minutes.
Lux, if you're reading this, I want to let your dad, your sister, and you know that I'm very grateful for you guys to help me in situations like these.

Anyways, I don't want to hold grudges against people like the driver that killed my puppy. It was just an accident, and blaming someone or something is plain childish and shouldn't even be taken into account.

So this leads to my conclusion...

I hate Mondays.

Rest in peace, my fellow puppy. Mimi won't stop looking for you around the house. I hope she'll cope with the loss...

gg Noperative

Last edited by SkyAngelic; 11-02-2009 at 02:14 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Sorry to hear that Sky.

I hope your family won't stay around and mope though; It isn't the end of the world :<

11-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Ungh, I hate to hear this...

This kinda' thing happens all the time. The driver doesn't stop and just keeps going... I'm sorry.

I wish the best for you and every one that loved him.

11-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Nuh puppy! T___T
Sorry to hear about the death of one of your puppies.

Man, I wish you could have seen the license plate. Could have sued him for a hit & run on an innocent puppy and add on animal abuse.

This is why whenever I see a squirrel [I rarely see other animals run across the street] run across the street, I brake. Even though they don't belong to anybody, they are still animals. >:

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-02-2009   #5 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

^Agreement

Freaking hoe driver =_=

Hope you get better Sky :O

11-02-2009   #6 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Nuh puppy! T___T
Sorry to hear about the death of one of your puppies.

Man, I wish you could have seen the license plate. Could have sued him for a hit & run on an innocent puppy and add on animal abuse.

This is why whenever I see a squirrel [I rarely see other animals run across the street] run across the street, I brake. Even though they don't belong to anybody, they are still animals. >:
Mirae, I admire you so much

Sadly, I don't want to sue though. The driver is cruel for hit and running, but, like most people, that driver might be having a hard time dealing with life, money, etc. I'd hate to ruin his/her life over an accident that was prone to happen because that puppy (Tiger) always wants to find a way to escape the house and usually ends up on the street.

I'm trying my best to tell all the people at my bus stop to NOT cause trouble with the driver if he/she ever comes back, because violence would just stir more trouble, and would be detrimental to everyone in the process.
I do miss Tiger, but bad stuff always happens to good things, such as my puppy. Life sucks, but in the end, the best thing I can do is suck it up

gg Noperative

11-02-2009   #7 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Hope this make feel better .__.;;
Im really for your loss, but Hey Sky at least your puppy is in a better place that he wont suffer the pain from that.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

11-02-2009   #8 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

It's true that person may be going through a hard time in his/her life but it's still wrong to do a hit & run. I'm pretty sure a driver would sense something even though the puppy is small.
He/she should have at least stopped the car to check.

Puppies do tend to want to wander out if they are locked up in the house a lot.

I'm happy my puppy doesn't do that. If we want to take him for a walk, he doesn't leave the garage until he sees everyone walking. He'll just sit there waiting. .__.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-02-2009   #9 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

My parents never let my puppies in the house. Our backyard is like 4x bigger than our house, with a fence around it, so they have lots of space, but they love people so much that they try to escape whenever a person walks across the neighborhood ._.

gg Noperative

11-02-2009   #10 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I'm sorry to hear about that. That's what happened to my puppy at one time.

The most you can do now is take extra good care of Mimi. Dogs (unlike cats) are pack animals and she may never fully get over the loss of her brother, like how humans may never fully get over the loss of a loved one.

And now for something happy: You should get another puppy to keep yours company, animal shelters are always crowded :0

edit:

Also, go and and fix any holes in your fences :0

11-02-2009   #11 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix
This put me in tears, that was beautiful.
It is exactly like my dogs story.
---

Sky, I feel bad for your loss, although I still would have got the plate number, so that if I find the guy again, I'd let him know what he did to a very important part of the family.
While you don't have to get pissed at him, just letting him know what he did is good enough.

The main thing is to get an apology from the guy, just to make you feel a little better.
Otherwise he will still be considered a heartless bastard in your mind, and you won't forget it.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-02-2009   #12 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

You should put this story on FMYlife.....

RIP to your dog Edwin.

11-02-2009   #13 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

My deepest condolences Sky. I know how you must feel. One of my seven puppies died a few weeks ago. A pet is still a companion after all.

But even though I admire your resolve and that you want to avoid conflict, I agree with what Light said. If he's a heartless bastard then don't feel bad kicking his ass to the ground. If he's a good person then he'll want a proper closure to this incident too.

This is one more reason why I hate driving.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-02-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

I have more compassion for animals than people. =[

I'm sorry to hear about your puppy. <3

11-03-2009   #15 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

;-;
Sorry bout joor puppies.

Well.. come to think of it. Today I saw this driver (some guy around 20~30-ish)
PURPOSELY speeding his car towards a grandma carrying her grandson even though the traffic light is on RED. I mean human these day just don't have any feelings anymore..
The grandma ALMOST tripped over because she was running and the freaking bastard gave her a shock.

11-03-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Dracklore will become famous soon enoughDracklore will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dracklore(both)
Class: GC-Striker, Trickster-Dragon
Level: GC-42, Trickster-10
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix

Hope this make feel better .__.;;
Im really for your loss, but Hey Sky at least your puppy is in a better place that he wont suffer the pain from that.
This certainly was sad. Such a simple thing can invoke strong emotion in people.

Sky, I cry for your loss, I worry for your emotional state, my blood boils against those that hurt you and Tiger, I hope for your future, and my prayers go with you wherever you may go.

Life is like a puzzle. We can't really tell what it looks like from the pieces, but when put together they form a perfect picture. Don't despair. This end may be a sad one, but maybe it marks the begining of a new story.

I am sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like to lose a friend and companion like a dog. Focus on the good times you had with Tiger. It helps with the forgetting of the grim present.

11-03-2009   #17 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

I'd start shit with the driver.
I don't give a damn if they're poor or have a lot of crap going on in their lives.
They killed an animal and just kept on driving.

Not just an animal, someone's beloved pet/friend.

11-04-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Yakana is on a distinguished road
IGN: (e28)Sakaya
Class: Kooh/Hana
Level: Ama D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
I'd start shit with the driver.
I don't give a damn if they're poor or have a lot of crap going on in their lives.
They killed an animal and just kept on driving.

Not just an animal, someone's beloved pet/friend.
The place where I live, I can often see dead cats on the road and I have once witness a cat being ran over. Of course, the driver did not even care to stop. A lot of drivers are just...think that I can always escape. But what they do today, there will be a consequences tomorrow.

11-04-2009   #19 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Oh I forgot to input.. Some driver, just love to ran over things. And that kind of driver should burn in hell.