Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-31-2009   #1 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods
Default Halloween in a college town.

So, usually i LOVE halloween, seeing what creative costumes people come up with and how they do it, and all that jazz..

well, for the past 4 years, i've lived in a college town and have to ride through campus to get home from work.

Here are the costumes i saw:
slut
slut
slut
slut
slut
guy as gay policeman
slut
slut
slut
guy as park ranger
slut
slut
slut
OMG!! A GIRL DRESSED AS A FOX!! SHE ACTUALLY HAS A VIABLE COSTUME!
slut
slut
etc.

At that point i just stopped even bothering to look at costumes.

Since when was halloween the night to slut yourself out? What happened to creative costumes and creepy costumes?
ugh, i have officially lost all faith in people for halloween.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

halloween is the only time of year where a girl or guy(I dont discriminate) can dress as *****ish as they want without penatly of harsh judgement. So I guess people like to abuse that fact.

BYUU BYUU!~

11-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

maybe their parents told them to just like Noah Cyrus.

I have no clue what it'd be like tho, nobody celebrates it here ;(

edit: here's a cracked video about it lol http://www.cracked.com/video_18095_s...s-tribute.html

Last edited by ZeR; 11-01-2009 at 01:49 AM.

11-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

If it makes you feel any better about the state of humanity, My and my friends all wore tasteful costumes

Best costume I saw tonight was a little girl dressed as a whoopee cushion.

11-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

i don't know man, i kinda enjoy it LOL

after all, halloween's one of the few times during the year a girl can be slutty and not get shit for it
any other day, it's like, what a slut...
but on halloween, hey it's halloween
if girls never got a chance to be slutty, then that would suck for them i'm sure

Last edited by WhatThePhuc; 11-01-2009 at 02:40 AM.

11-01-2009   #6 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
slut
slut
slut
slut
slut
guy as gay policeman
slut
slut
slut
guy as park ranger
slut
slut
slut
OMG!! A GIRL DRESSED AS A FOX!! SHE ACTUALLY HAS A VIABLE COSTUME!
slut
slut
I lol'd and name of that guy please. Or even better picture. =>

Anyways. Is slut even a costume? o_o

11-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

11-01-2009   #8 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to SkyAngelic
IGN: SkyAngelic / SkyDemonic
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer
Level: 103, 69, 72, 104
Guild: Solstice

For my group of friends, we were hobos (though I eventually became a guy with blood and a beard coming out of my chest, and if you pet the beard, my hand sprung out of it and was guaranteed to scare almost anyone who didn't expect it LOL)

Most unique costume I've ever seen was a guy dressed up as Michael Jackson and actually being able to mimic Michael's "moves"

I do agree with the OP though. Halloween kind of lost it's 'theme' over the years ._.

gg Noperative

11-01-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Being here in my little condo complex of 100 or so houses, I am surrounded by nothing but children. I don't know how but there is not a single person within 7 years of me in this complex. So with kids, the costumes are painfully standard, I saw the fairy, the ninja, the devil, the angel, the zombie and all the other basic costumes that children usually wear.

I hate Halloween for past experiences I've had with it but I can say that it sounds like a fun holiday and all but I feel that people should either go completely all out with it or don't do anything at all but I guess then 90% of the houses would be closed. Also, can I just say that it entirely ruins the Halloween experience to walk around a circle of houses for it? I liked walking in the dark along the streets to each house where I lived previously. Watching these young kids walk around this secluded little complex just makes me sad.

Where's my fog machines? It's the only joy I ever had during Halloween!
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

11-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

When your in college, it's pretty much a contest for girls to see who can dress the sluttiest. Guys can still dress pretty creatively, since running naked usually doesn't attract anyone. Plus, people tend to drink a lot, and impaired judgment can lead to a lot of worse things.

11-01-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

o.. Mine goes more like this:
drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, being arrested.

11-01-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
FlyFFGrand FantasiaMapleStoryLegend of Edda
Awards Facebook Fan

miyasha will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to miyasha
IGN: Miyasha
Class: archer lt_explorer
Level: lvl5x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
slut
Oooh, so that's what that teenage girl was disguised of when she knocked on our door....on October 29th.

In other words, it's much worst when a country adopts another country's traditions to "ask" for free money and candy <<

11-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

So no one dressed up as Octomom? That would've been epic, lol.

11-01-2009   #14 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

lol...this year was okay,,,sluts...wat intersting topicm this is one of the reasons i dont like like half of the blodngs or watever, all they have mind is $/xxx xD...my friendz costums da best....

11-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Adults being dressed up as sluts is better than teenage trick o' treaters that I saw while passing out candy. -.- Some girl who was atleast maybe 15 was wearing thigh high boots and like a short skirt, along with her younger sister, she couldnt have been over 11.. So I guess kinda like that cyrus girl @ BreakFree
We did get a bunch of good costumes. But mostly from the little little kids. There were twins that were dressed up as zombie doctors, it was adorable~

11-01-2009   #16 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

^ yeah i had a couple of girls dressed as hannah montana, what a perfect monster costume 8D

overall it was fun, cause i was on coop and away from campus grounds. last year i had to drive a car full of smashed friends back to res, not very enjoyable

11-01-2009   #17 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Nice costumes...

I'd break it down from here to 'would i hit it? (y/n)'

11-01-2009   #18 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seirou
So no one dressed up as Octomom? That would've been epic, lol.
"Hey, can I borrow your kids for the night? It's part of my costume."

Lmao

these swimming gays ruined my life

11-01-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26
Guild: FrenchBread

At least your town still celebrates Halloween.

Where I live, everyone shuts their lights off and hides.

11-01-2009   #20 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

At work, we were all in costume, the assistant manager was Alice from Alice in Wonderland, full STANDARD costume, guy had a shoulder head that was a vampire and it had a hand that came around and looked like it was strangling him and i was a little old man yelling at everyone to "GET OFF MY LAWN" and using my make-shift cane to hit the other employees in the ankles telling them to "Quit their damned lolligagging and get back to work" with a couple of the "Having to walk to and from school up hill both ways in the snow with only my baked potato to keep my hands warm for lunch blah blah"
(the toothlessness made the costume perfect)

I remember when i was a kid, one year i was a bag of trash... complete with trash stapled to the outside of the bag, Me and my twin brother were the poles to a clothes line one year, with string between us holding our dads underwear, another year, me, my brother and 2 cousins were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in home made costumes by my great aunt.

I miss those days.

Now i looking at the wonderking forums, there's an event to post yourself in a halloween costume holding up a sheet of paper with a note to Wonderking.....
I'd like to know when covering up your face with a note became a costume, and how the hell one dresses up in a computer generated photoshopped costume and knocks on doors that way...