Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2009   #21 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

This is only too true. I would've like to enjoy it though, but ended up being stuck in my room reviewing for a midterm on Monday. It'll be even funnier seeing these girls that were dressed in slutty costumes whine about how it was Halloween and having an exam the Monday after.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2009   #22 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Sorry for the belated post... But that catches my eye...

I remembered the idea of a "slutty" costume... Well.. I've seen a bunch in a special mini-fashion show of those "skimpy" costumes at the news last year... Boy that throw me off... (But some are cute... Wish the concept can be kept only in "fanart". D: )

But I do have a light-side comment on this: I don't really mind if any chick likes to go out in a skimpy costume... I have no problem... Since they treat this as a special hang-out themed date and hit the parties....

My neighborhood is pretty much tame... As usuall... I'm the only one out as a pirate-kitty with a belted-designed top, black skirt, and netted sleevees. The only thing that i'll urk forever is my sports sneekers. :B

Back to my experience of this year's Halloween.. I still get to see kids in their normal adorable costumes... And boy one epic costume of my neighbor have toilet paper ALL OVER HIM! xD (Otherwords: He's a toilet-paper mummy!)

Only downside is that i'm not much spirited as last year... Maybe there isn't alot of treaters this year... :S

P.S. [Off-topic fun randomness] Who goes out as a Siesta? >w<

11-02-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26
Guild: FrenchBread

I was going to go as a Knight in Plastic Armor(aka made in china knight) with plastic bag armor, frisbee shield, coat hanger sword, and bubble wrap abs.

\o/

Quote:

Now i looking at the wonderking forums, there's an event to post yourself in a halloween costume holding up a sheet of paper with a note to Wonderking.....
I'd like to know when covering up your face with a note became a costume, and how the hell one dresses up in a computer generated photoshopped costume and knocks on doors that way...
The same way putting a paper bag on your head and putting a name on it is a costume. It's not very creative but it still counts apparently.

11-03-2009   #24 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

Well...

I like to see them dressed like that. Lets you know who's open for business.

11-03-2009   #25 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
Well...

I like to see them dressed like that. Lets you know who's open for business.
while you think that may be true, you accidentally even brush up against them and you probably have a sexual harassment suit on your ass

11-03-2009   #26 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

^
Or when you ask them for a lil 'fun' and they'll say "do i look like a slut?"

Idiot.

11-03-2009   #27 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

I figure, why not show my costume..
although it's very low key, it's still better than a slut