Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-31-2009   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
LuniaTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia

Shisu is just really niceShisu is just really niceShisu is just really niceShisu is just really nice
IGN: Mr. Badass
Level: who need lvl. I cheat.

I'm not so sure if you will call these opinions. It's more rather like beliefs that cannot be questioned. If they don't hear you out, nothing you just said will ever influence them, let alone to try correcting mistakes or reaching a common understanding.

Usually, they also tend to misinterpret stuffs or distort it entirely on how they believed it to be. These paired with emotions going negative, result in very clouded judgments on their side. This is particularly infectious because negative emotions can invoke more negative emotions on others, thus the drama.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-31-2009   #22 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisu
Usually, they also tend to misinterpret stuffs or distort it entirely on how they believed it to be.
Selective reading... gotta love that too

11-01-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

E drama is hilarious.

11-01-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

My attention span is incredibly to short for that kind of thing

BYUU BYUU!~

11-01-2009   #25 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
sisters best friend uses the f-bomb
my boyfriend gets mad she is using that because he doesnt like the word
she apologizes
he goes and reposts about the situation on his page
she gets defensive because she already apologized
my aunt goes on and defends my bf
my sister and aunt's daughter tell my aunt she's wrong to butt in
my sister deletes my aunt
my aunt calls my mom crying
my mom yells at my sister
my sister deletes my mom
my mom calls me crying for being deleted
my sister calls me crying for making mom upset
continue for 2 days.
I seriously ROFL. I don't get your aunt though. LOL.
Cries coz got deleted from FB. That's new.

11-01-2009   #26 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

To me, if there's drama I'll usually join in and kill some boredom.
I mean, if it gets too much or anything,you can always log off. An incentive Real Life doesn't offer,so why not abuse it.

But I can't drama that easily :<.

11-01-2009   #27 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
sisters best friend uses the f-bomb
my boyfriend gets mad she is using that because he doesnt like the word
she apologizes
he goes and reposts about the situation on his page
she gets defensive because she already apologized
my aunt goes on and defends my bf
my sister and aunt's daughter tell my aunt she's wrong to butt in
my sister deletes my aunt
my aunt calls my mom crying
my mom yells at my sister
my sister deletes my mom
my mom calls me crying for being deleted
my sister calls me crying for making mom upset
continue for 2 days.
What. The. Absolute. Hell?!

This is FACEBOOK (or whatever equivalent) right?...

Dear. Freaking. Lord.

...I'm just... at a loss for words here...

11-01-2009   #28 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

There's way too much CARE and EFFORT by your family members, Glob.

11-01-2009   #29 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Pretty much affirms my decision never to join these social networking sites.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

11-01-2009   #30 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

E-drama is the reason I post my opinions and never look back at it again. People will reply back to my opinions, but I don't go back to defend them. I mean, everyone has their own opinions, Why should they argue against them? Why should YOU argue over them? I mean do I argue with anyone because they like something I don't like? No. Neither should they. :] When people try to argue they look really childish and ignorant. And this is just my opinion here. Not saying that everyone looks childish and ignorant, but most do.

11-02-2009   #31 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
E-drama is the reason I post my opinions and never look back at it again. People will reply back to my opinions, but I don't go back to defend them. I mean, everyone has their own opinions, Why should they argue against them? Why should YOU argue over them? I mean do I argue with anyone because they like something I don't like? No. Neither should they. :] When people try to argue they look really childish and ignorant. And this is just my opinion here. Not saying that everyone looks childish and ignorant, but most do.
It's not that you should argue them, but sometimes it's helpful to better explain how you came to that opinion.

although there's nothing worse than arguements like:
"I like XXXXXX cuz itz/there cool and if you dont like it, its becuz ur stoopid"

as for my own facebook drama, we use it because our family is spread out across the US so it's a way for everyone to know how everyone's doing because my family is very very close knit. Which is why the deletions spurred such ridiculous responses.

11-02-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

E-drama. What I encounter in some places here an other sites.

In a Forum where opinions clash, it seems really immature of some people who attack personally. Example of how a 13 year old girl bashed me:

"Ok seriously you immature crude teen brat. If you don't like something despite the reasons listen, leave and don't even bother posting or voicing an opinion since anything you say on our beloved site and in real life will forever be moot. So STFU *******".

Ok, if I don't like something, I post legitimate reasons on my opinion + suggestions to take, and everyone else would have the right to just say "STFU, don't like it GET OUT, *play the Opinions =/= Facts so shut up Card*", I mean, what would be the point of discussions if it would end up as personal flame wars? And if I try posting back I'm labeled "flame bait" or "whining"/"Attention *****"... I just don't understand, w/ all the name calling and such directed, I don't see a reason for it in posts...

11-03-2009   #33 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Jonas Brother/Miley Cyrus hate war. `-`
(teens and immature children) They'll do ANYTHING do prove their beloved star is best among the best. *pokes jewtube*
Fun fun fun

11-03-2009   #34 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
Jonas Brother/Miley Cyrus hate war. `-`
(teens and immature children) They'll do ANYTHING do prove their beloved star is best among the best. *pokes jewtube*
Fun fun fun
haha, video sharing sites... dont even get me started there.

a whole bunch of morning musume fans were outraged that i said one of their videos was scary...
YouTube - Morning Musume - The Peace! (Subtitled)

I'm sorry, if you find a video of a bunch of preteen girls dancing around toilets and urinals that turn into discoball style lights, then IMO, you have issues...