Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator
Default Stupid Women / Stupid Men

Before you say anything, no this isn't a rant about sexism nor feminism.

Women

Everyday I take the train home. Specifically, I take the MRT Line 2 train home. Now if anyone here knows what I'm talking about, in that specific train line, the very first cart is reserved for women/disabled/elderly. But most of the time, it's just women. Hence we call it "Women's Cart" or "Ladies' Cart".

Now I get on the 2nd station and I can see how full or empty all the carts are as they pass by. And everyday, the women's cart is like 30~40% full while the rest of the cart is 60~80% full.

So ladies, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT RIDING THE WOMEN'S CART?! You know what I wouldn't give to ride in a cart that spacious?! I don't see you with your boyfriends nor with your husbands, but you're too lazy to take a 15 second walk to the first cart, and instead choose to cram yourselves with (mostly) guys in the other carts? I know there's no law against you riding the other carts but you sure as hell know that guys can't ride the 1st cart. We're all tired from the days work, and you taking a spot that another guy could have had, instead of taking the women's cart THAT HAS USUALLY 2-3 TIMES LESS PEOPLE, and whining and yelling that we keep pushing and not giving you enough space. Why the hell should we? We're all tired from work, we all wanna go home, and us guys have no problem squeezing into what little crevice we can slither to as long as we can get home on time. No, there's no concept of personal space. That's the way of the train on rush hour. If you don't like being "invaded" by guys you don't know then do yourselves and us a favor and GO TO THE WOMEN'S CART!!

And no, you are not God's gift to men. The last thing we want to do in a cart full of sweaty smelly guys is to grope and ogle. And chances are if we're going home at rush hour, we have jobs and most likely girlfriends/wives to spend on.

***Rant only applies to the first few stations because eventually the women's cart does get full, albeit not as crowded as the other carts.

Men

For the how many long years has passed since the glorious invention of the male urinal, you think we've learned how to properly use them right? Well in case you forgot, let me remind you.

Things that go into the urinal:
- Piss
- Spit
- Fluids

Things that should NOT go into the urinal:
- Gum
- Cigarette butts
- Paper
- Picture of your ex (yes, this happened a few times)
- Anything that has shape

The boys' bathroom is not a pretty sight, nor a pretty scent. But what the hell guys?! I thought our brains have evolved far enough to realize that the urinal is not a trash can. Let's not even START on how we may miss on that close a range, or how no one can ever do #2 on a male public toilet, or no one knows the meaning of the word "FLUSH".

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

I saw someone's wallet in the urinal..
didn't want to touch it...
I don't know why, but boy's bathroom is not a pretty sight at all and most of the people who go to the toilet don't flush.

10-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
- Anything that has shape

but yeah people regress to a caveman when using the public faciklties. which is funny because you and everyone you know uses the facilitiy properly. so who are these mysterious fools who cannot use the public restroom?

10-29-2009   #4 (permalink)
Vinyl Side Up

AurorasParadox has disabled reputation

I got something to add for the men's section.

Guys... Guys... Guys... please aim before you freaking shoot... I mean come on... the urinal's big enough for you guys not to miss right?

That is all.

10-29-2009   #5 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

I take the women's cart on the MRT. OwO

10-29-2009   #6 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
I take the women's cart on the MRT. OwO
you must be a cute one.

And, uh, I've never used a public bathroom.

10-29-2009   #7 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemicion
I've never used a public bathroom.
Neither have I. I just hold it or risk exploding my bladder. ;_;

The only time I will ever use a PB is when I'm at a restaurant and use it there. Since there, they tend to keep the bathroom nifty at all times. =x

10-29-2009   #8 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

This is why I never use public restrooms. :[
The only public restroom I use are fancy restaurants [that hopefully have a clean bathroom] and my university.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-29-2009   #9 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
The only public restroom I use are fancy restaurants [that hopefully have a clean bathroom] and my university.
by public bathrooms u mean like ones in train stations, malls, etc? how can u go shopping and not wanting to pee

ive never had a situation where the bathrooms dirty beyond scrap paper towel lying on the ground, i guess my city's population is pretty "self-aware".

as for the female train service, are there that many gropers in ur city that they need to have a exclusive train for women? ._.

10-29-2009   #10 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
by public bathrooms u mean like ones in train stations, malls, etc? how can u go shopping and not wanting to pee
Yep. When I say public, I mean train stations, malls, etc.

I have no idea. I never have to go to the restroom at the mall [even when I buy a large Jamba Juice drink]. .__.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-29-2009   #11 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Yeah lol @ men's part.
It's true though.. its like you have to paint something on the urinal for the men to target it >_>

10-29-2009   #12 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

i bet if they point in a target system with points 100-500 written on each circle, there would be no more dirty urinals

(like that ball game at arcades )

10-29-2009   #13 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
as for the female train service, are there that many gropers in ur city that they need to have a exclusive train for women? ._.
I have no idea really. They've had the women's cart long before I started using the train.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-29-2009   #14 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Women's cart? If that's a law then where you are sucks. I realize Women haven't always been equal, but that doesn't mean you should start putting them above anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AurorasParadox
I got something to add for the men's section.

Guys... Guys... Guys... please aim before you freaking shoot... I mean come on... the urinal's big enough for you guys not to miss right?

That is all.
Never seen someone miss a urinal, but of course there's ALWAYS some drippage going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I LOL'd

10-29-2009   #15 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to SkyAngelic
IGN: SkyAngelic / SkyDemonic
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer
Level: 103, 69, 72, 104
Guild: Solstice

I agree, and I agree especially on the bathroom issue.

I have to clean the restrooms in the restaurant/bakery my parents own. I'm utterly disgusted when I see piss on the freaking floor, used toilet paper NOT in the trash/toilet, and retarded kids taking some paper towels, wetting them, and throwing it at the ceiling and making it 'stick'.

(btw this is just my observation when I clean both the mens and womens restrooms...
the womens restroom is completely troublesome. I don't think anyone has a slight clue of how many ****ing asses keep throwing tampons and pads down the freaking toilet and clogging it in public women restrooms)

gg Noperative

10-29-2009   #16 (permalink)
Special
Games

In their head, disposable tampons means down the toilet. .__.

10-29-2009   #17 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I practically never use public washrooms either. 99% of the time, it's worse than doing it in a bush. I'll hold it in till I get home, thanks.

Also, you're not gonna get clean male washrooms anytime soon, till you rid the world of dumbasses. Which is never. Unless you count the day everyone's dead, because the sun exploded or something.

10-29-2009   #18 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Quote:
i bet if they point in a target system with points 100-500 written on each circle, there would be no more dirty urinals

They've actually done that

and yes it actually works

10-30-2009   #19 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:

Actually, that would work...
I saw that in a primary school toilet

10-30-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

I piss like I play an FPS, I always make my mark! (You can interpret this in many ways!)

I'm ashamed but proud to say that I would get a bulls eye every time if any toilets I knew of had a point system. I love games too much to NOT aim for the highest point, so this sounds like a very effective system.

Still, I've never missed one of those giant urinals. You would have to masturbate or have sex for like an hour beforehand to miss one of those, seriously.

I don't like trains at all and where I live there aren't very many and I've only been on one twice. I absolutely hate them and I've never even been on a crowded one. I just hate the feeling of being on them (I hate the feeling of being on a track/rail), I feel far more safe on a plane. (Random)

So I can't tell you if female carts are rare or not, it does sound a bit odd to me. Where is the male cart and why are women grouped with handicap and elderly but no children? Usually it's "Evacuate all Women,Sickly,Elderly and Children first!" So why not include the kids!?
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."