Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-30-2009   #21 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

I was staring at my school's urinal today and noticed something. I'm not sure if this is just a random design or meant to be put there [as a bulls eye].

If you look at the urinal, there is an image of a bee a few inches above the drain. It's at a nifty location to actually take a piss without spraying it everywhere...

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-30-2009   #22 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

back in my school i heard that someone saw sh** in the sink (yes, the sink, u know, hand wash), i never got to confirm it though

people have been evolving the wrong way

10-30-2009   #23 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

lol at my school, someone always takes a dump right in front of the door at least once a year. i never use any public restrooms because they are always filthy. actually, i take that back. i only use it in the locker room since they seem to be clean whilst everywhere else is filthy.

10-31-2009   #24 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

This is what I hate about public toilets, they are always very filthy.

10-31-2009   #25 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
(like that ball game at arcades )
Ski-Ball/Skee-ball FTW!

But the watergun races would be more apropos.

As for cleaning bathrooms, i was a busboy at a restaurant and had to clean the bathrooms.... I will never EVER understand how people manage to crap on the floor and all over the freaking seat...

As for weird things in urinals...
Went on a school trip for a Regional Choir competition and we stopped at a mcdonalds. Used the restroom and noticed a dollar in the urinal next to me, came out and explained how amusing it is to try to figure out how the hell someone drops a dollar bill in a urinal.
Next thing i know, one of the girls from the choir who never was very bright got up and shot towards the mens room, yanked the disgusting dollar out of the toilet and bought a burger with it... needless to say, i hope to hell that both she AND the person at the counter washed their hands after that......

11-01-2009   #26 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

I'm glad I'm a girl...If I had to go into a mens public restroom I would die.. >_> Seriously. Atleast the really used ones at stores/parks/rest stops and what not. :< I would say restrooms in the gas stations, but on a trip the female restroom was occupied, so I was forced to use the males. :< Thank god there weren't stalls, just one toilet and a lock.

11-02-2009   #27 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

and penies....

11-03-2009   #28 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I just realize our public restroom is CLEAN but stink as hell. >_>
Does it consider filthy as well?

11-03-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Dracklore will become famous soon enoughDracklore will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dracklore(both)
Class: GC-Striker, Trickster-Dragon
Level: GC-42, Trickster-10
Guild: None

Ah yes, the joys of the male public restroom. Really, how can you possibly miss the friggin' urinal/toilet. And that thing on the toilet that looks like a mysterious lever activates a vortex of magical water, WHEN PULLED, that removes your excretions from the toilet. Feel free to oooooooh and ahhhhhhhh. Male public retrooms nearly ALWAYS smell horrendous in comparison with female public restrooms. I have seen targets with an insect in the red center with a white ring around the red. It's like some kind of ad for an extermination company that doubles as a pretty target for the people with no aim. Really guys your genitalia are not so large that you can't get close enough to make it into the urinal.

Women, men are more annoyed by those who refuse to accept the privileges than by the privileges themselves. Really, that's like being offered a gift that helps yourself and others and refusing it. Chivalry is not yet dead.