10-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger
Default The rules of any MMO.

Anyone above you has no life.
Anyone below you is a noob.

This is seriously starting to piss me off. For example, in Lunia, Nowadays, I can't win a single pvp match without anyone complaining "WOW NO LIFER" or "GO OUT NERD"...

I'm active, I admit that, but that's because it's school and yeah, nobody does anything to exciting. I fill in blank hours with a game or two, but No, apparently I have no life now because I can do simple combos and win matches.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

KYU EFF FOOKING TEE.

Truer words have never been spoken, lol. When it comes to MMO's, everyone looks at themselves as the baseline. Anyone weaker is a noob, anyone stronger is a no lifer...

This should be put on some huge signboard...

10-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

That annoys me. It's just a stereotypical ideology manifested into every players mind.

I've beaten many players and if they lose, they call me a no life [not my friends, we do friendly duels]. Seriously now? Just because I beat you doesn't mean I literally waste 24/7 on this game trying to be some type of duel hacker.
I won because I know how to play my character whether it's with or without good gears.

If you've been grinding that character for so long and have no idea how the hell it works, I do not even know what you are doing...

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I thought it was...

If they are 5 levels above you, they are pro.
If they are 5 levels below you, they are noob.

10-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
KYU EFF FOOKING TEE.
...go look up what QFT stands for and tell me why you're doing it wrong.

IMO, most people are just trolling. Especially in Lunia. Welcome to a North American company. Most Americans know nothing aside from complaining instead of doing anything.

10-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

@Rai~Yeah. The combos you do are FAR from simple. Simple would be a couple of shifts per each life of yours, no auto-stepping. I know how you play. >_>

@Buta~Wouldn't be talking about me, would you?

10-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Yeah, it is annoying but I try to think of it as a compliment since after they say it they usually storm off. It's kind of an accomplishment really to be so good you can bring someone to a boiling frustration a 1,000 miles away.

Of course, if the term life is to be defined by what it is in the phrase "Get a life" then I can say I don't have a life anyways so truth to the people who try to bring me down with that insult.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

10-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

taeo has a spectacular aura abouttaeo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to taeo
IGN: Opponent Itosken
Class: Sieg Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 24 69
Guild: Titans/Illuminati

Lol soo stupid...

WASNT THIS AYUMI'S SIGNATURE?
12/20/11

10-26-2009   #9 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

I've had this thrown at me before. But I do have life. Because some people don't leech off their parents to pay for the latest item mall stuff. Some of us work for a living and play MMOs in our down time just to relax and have some fun.

10-27-2009   #10 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
@Buta~Wouldn't be talking about me, would you?
But your not even American

Owh owh.. Whenever people say the famous no life quote, just tell them your life is to play game >=D
Always shut them out. :I

10-27-2009   #11 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Oh yeah. Went through this a hell lot of times.

My response?
"You must have nothing better to do than commenting on people's level and stuff."
"You, me, PvP now. You're not a man if you back down."
"This is my bloody break, I don't play 24/7."

| Adventus |

10-27-2009   #12 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

on grand chase theres a similar situation
except when u beat someone, they call u a noob

how does that work?

10-27-2009   #13 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
My response?
"You must have nothing better to do than commenting on people's level and stuff."
You sir. just got me lol'd.

10-27-2009   #14 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
But your not even American
I complain like one. Isn't that enough?

10-27-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gatts has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: OptimusGatts
Class: Sieg - The Knight lt_knight
Level: 5X

You forgot rule #3, it only matters until you step away from the screen.

10-27-2009   #16 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Oh yeah. Went through this a hell lot of times.

My response?
"Trolling is fun. You have fun playing the game, I have fun playing the game while insulting others"

"Oh noes, you're going to beat me in pvp with your lag and nub weapons/characters.. Also, idc if you beat me, it's a GAME"

"Break from what? The other games you play?"

Yes, I went there.

Srsly though, it IS annoying.

I got BANNED once because so many people reported me saying I hacked. I had to get some friends to back me up, and post a hell of a lot of screenshots.

10-27-2009   #17 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
I got BANNED once because so many people reported me saying I hacked. I had to get some friends to back me up, and post a hell of a lot of screenshots.
...Wow. =_=

Some ego-hurt 12 year old kids, huh? That has to be one of the stupidest things ever done in a game, next to being banned on FPS games for having a high:low K: D rate. And the "coon" shit that started on Trickster.

10-27-2009   #18 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Same goes for wealth too, at least that's what I see most. [I'm a merchant after all]
But not many get butthurt over someone having more or less money then them as they would with winning/losing PvP, but the basic principle still applies for both.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 10-27-2009 at 11:16 PM.

10-27-2009   #19 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
"Trolling is fun. You have fun playing the game, I have fun playing the game while insulting others"

"Oh noes, you're going to beat me in pvp with your lag and nub weapons/characters.. Also, idc if you beat me, it's a GAME"

"Break from what? The other games you play?"

Yes, I went there.
Good one. Though I do have the reply for all of these, I'm just too lazy to post it.

| Adventus |

10-28-2009   #20 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Good one. Though I do have the reply for all of these, I'm just too lazy to post it.
Why? D:

Post it nao