Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Dracklore will become famous soon enoughDracklore will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dracklore(both)
Class: GC-Striker, Trickster-Dragon
Level: GC-42, Trickster-10
Guild: None
Default Siblings

My brother is extremely noisy and my youngest sister wails with the high pitched voice of a thousand damned souls. Constantly and invariably noisy. The youngest sister is the worst. Her laugh is high pitched and it annoys me to no end. My youngest brother sings with a high pitched voice that he purposely uses to kill any song he is singing. My sister does the same. Sounds like a cat being thrown into ice water. My sister loves using her demonic wail in my ear (or as close as she can get). My brother doesn't use his high pitch as much as my sister. He is normally just loud and annoying in a regular voice. Some days I just want to put a bullet in their heads or tape their mouths shut permamently.

I constantly complain about the noise, but do either of my parentals listen? That would be a big fat NO! They let them wail as loud as they please. Well my dad sometimes stops them but not often enough for my liking. I have to hang out at friend's houses constantly or risk being driven absolutely insane!

Little mosters. I can only hope that they will outgrow this horrendous "phase", as my parentals call it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to SkyAngelic
IGN: SkyAngelic / SkyDemonic
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer
Level: 103, 69, 72, 104
Guild: Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
i wish i had a younger sister
Yeah, and I wish my older brother was still alive.

Anyways, I've known Dracklore's siblings for a couple years, and my opinion is that they can be quite annoying if within the vicinity of the neighborhood.

They're literally 24/7 sugar-high (no sugar needed).

Drack, I know they drive you nuts, but they honestly do what they do to grab your attention and usually have fun seeing you and your mom get angry at them.

When they grow up and become less annoying, you'll live a happier life :3

My sisters were a huge nuisance to me. They drove me nuts as well, but now that they ran off to California to get away from my parents (Authoritarian parenting x_x ), I miss both my sisters a whole lot. Yes, including Judy, the one that convinced my parents not to hire LuxArcanis.

gg Noperative

10-25-2009   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

How old are they exactly?

I use to get into fights and what not with my sister when we were younger. As we grew up, all that started to faded. We do have our occasional fights but over something we need.

Eventually, you will look back at all these childish behavior and miss them.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-25-2009   #4 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

time to invest in headphones and loud music \o/

10-25-2009   #5 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae

I use to get into fights and what not with my sister when we were younger. As we grew up, all that started to faded. We do have our occasional fights but over something we need.

Male 6th grader and female 1st/2nd grader (I'm only 90% sure)

Yeah, I do miss my childhood memories with my sisters...

gg Noperative

10-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Wow that's pretty young. It's going to be like that until high school. x.x
Even in high school you may have your craziness with them but it shouldn't be as much as before.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I've always used a Lock on my bedroom door, and headphones to cancel out the sound.
That way you won't be tempted to throw them against a wall.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

10-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I've always used a Lock on my bedroom door, and headphones to cancel out the sound.
That way you won't be tempted to throw them against a wall.
Sadly they share rooms, and I think their door can easily be pick-locked D:

gg Noperative

10-25-2009   #9 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I'm the youngest in my family o-o
And I did the whole yelling part. Caused my sis to slapping non-stop. ;-;
SHE EVEN THREW A (half-eaten)APPLE AT ME.

10-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Little siblings just want attention from their older siblings, but will refuse to admit it to hell and back. Maybe you haven't noticed, but at that age, you're like a god to them. I know it can be annoying but they'll grow out of it. But these moments when they actually want you to notice them will not last forever.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-26-2009   #11 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

My oldest brother's ok, we don't really have anything in common though.
My sister, is a ****ing *****. When we were reaaally young, she broke my Nintendo, and my TWO Super Nintendos. Few years after, she broke my Playstation, then my Nintendo 64. Few years after that, her friends STOLE my gamecube, and she does nothing about it. After that, she broke my Playstation 2, then my other Playstation 2, and, the current Playstation 2 that I have, is almost ****ed up because of her.

She's the whole reason I stick to the computer most of the time, since she won't break that since she likes hoaring herself on myspace.

Once I graduate this year I'm going to move out and finally buy the material things I NEED. PS3, XBOX360, new cellphone because her friend's little sister threw it in water and f'd it up, and so many other stuff I want :<

Still wondering how she gave birth to my niece that's made of pure win(except for the fact she's 5 years old and sexually harasses me)

My younger brother's awesome.
He's barely 5ft tall, and he's 17, and he looks like a 7th grader~
He also wastes money he gets to buy me things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least all your siblings do is be loud.

My sister is almost 20 and she's loud, breaks EVERYTHING, does drugs, and who knows what else.

10-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyAngelic
Yeah, and I wish my older brother was still alive.

I miss both my sisters a whole lot.
This is so true. Childhood memories you can never get back. v_v They ARE annoying, but you eventually get along and will miss them when you move out or if they do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae

Again, true. .-.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan
time to invest in headphones and loud music \o/
I lol'd so hard, my chest nearly exploded. :x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Little siblings just want attention from their older siblings, but will refuse to admit it to hell and back. Maybe you haven't noticed, but at that age, you're like a god to them. I know it can be annoying but they'll grow out of it. But these moments when they actually want you to notice them will not last forever.
...You sound like my mother. Good god, Tori. Dx Anyways, my mom always used to say that. I was the bigger sister to my little brother and he was always seeking my attention when I was around 13~17. Though, I would always shut him out of my life as much as possible. Gosh, do I ever regret doing that. T_T I miss hims so much now. >.<

11-03-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Dracklore will become famous soon enoughDracklore will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dracklore(both)
Class: GC-Striker, Trickster-Dragon
Level: GC-42, Trickster-10
Guild: None

I try to spend time with my siblings and do things with them. They bicker among themselves too much for any group activities to last more than a few minutes. They need to learn to get along with one another.