Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-22-2009   #21 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

It's rather insulting to call every Democrat a tool.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-22-2009   #22 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracklore
Nah, I'm just trying to see some explanations for these things I have observed. I believe this is called Rant forum which means I am allowed to rant about my anger over how blind the American people seem to be.

I wanted to see intellectual responses for all those who brought forth trolling accusations. I don't care about your emotions, they are worth nothing to me, I want to see what you think about this as intelligent people. Seems as though I came to the wrong place to rant.

I don't care if a President is black, albino or any skin tone in between. I became politically aware just around a year and a half ago. For half of that time I didn't really take a lot of interest in the subject and only looked into political issues on rare occasions.

Seeing a black president elected made me proud. It showed that we could overcome racial bounds and hatred. The fact that he was the first got me interested in him. His recent actions have shocked me.
Are you American or what?

LIKE MY 6TH GRADE LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER SAID, "PICK A TENSE AND STICK WITH IT,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
It's rather insulting to call every Democrat a tool.
Republicans are tools too, that's why they're called public servants. `-`

10-22-2009   #23 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Forgot something:

It's ironic that you think emotions are worthless but you still fear communism.

10-22-2009   #24 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The only thing that relieves my fear is the fact that his "fan base" has decreased in size.
Still over 50%.

LOLCHANGE???

NO.

Quote:
I did NOT come to see your worthless emotions.
I guess you won't care if I think you're either trolling or completely stupid.

Last edited by JustinBieber; 10-22-2009 at 03:04 PM.

10-22-2009   #25 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
I did NOT come to see your worthless emotions.
I did NOT expect you to use the same argument over and over. I did NOT see an intellectual discussion here because you recycled your posts over and over. I don't give a crap if you became politically aware because there's a BLACK PRESIDENT now. You don't even know your own government.

And the chance of Obama becoming the next Mao Ze Dong is improbable. As for my apology of trolling here's a weeaboo on Youtube.

/done

10-22-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzin
... what? Nacewsey? How the hell is that scary?
I guess I meant to say to play it in "reverse."

I forgot, but it's something dealing with Satan. I'm too scared to listen to it again, so if you want to hear it, just search for "Yes We Can backwards" on YouTube (or if you're bold, search "Yes We Can Thank You Satan.")

I can't wait ti'll Obama's true colors are revealed, and the look on people's face in disbelief. All I'll say is I told you so.

10-22-2009   #27 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seirou
I can't wait ti'll Obama's true colors are revealed, and the look on people's face in disbelief. All I'll say is I told you so.
inb4wrong.

10-22-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Dracklore will become famous soon enoughDracklore will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dracklore(both)
Class: GC-Striker, Trickster-Dragon
Level: GC-42, Trickster-10
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
Are you American or what?

LIKE MY 6TH GRADE LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER SAID, "PICK A TENSE AND STICK WITH IT,"

Republicans are tools too, that's why they're called public servants. `-`
I am not one of those who blindly follow, which was who I was referring to by the term "American people". We being our nation as a whole. He wasn't assassinated so I consider his coming into office pretty well accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
I did NOT expect you to use the same argument over and over. I did NOT see an intellectual discussion here because you recycled your posts over and over. I don't give a crap if you became politically aware because there's a BLACK PRESIDENT now. You don't even know your own government.

And the chance of Obama becoming the next Mao Ze Dong is improbable. As for my apology of trolling here's a weeaboo on Youtube.

/done
I am trying to maintain a shred of deceny over a hotly debated topic which, by the way, is extremely difficult with your crude, insultive responses. I know our governement's structure well. People in office, not as much I admit. I have yet to see an explanation for why I wouldn't know it and I haven't seen any reasonable response to my arguments from you. You are simply being crude, insultive and showing the limited intelligence I mentioned earlier.

If you must respond answer my arguments and don't just insult. It shows a lesser intelligence. Show some maturity.

Please explain why you think it is improbable that Obama will become a dictator. Please give me some reasoning behind your statement instead of just saying it.

Quote:
Still over 50%.

LOLCHANGE???

NO.

I guess you won't care if I think you're either trolling or completely stupid.
Oh, last time I checked it was below 50%. Thanks for the update. I appreciate it.

I am trying to not troll. I am trying to see some intelligent discussion over this. I have been greatly pleased by how reasonable some are and greatly disappointed over how immaturely others are responding.

I don't really care if you think I'm stupid. Mayhap I was stupid to come to a rant forum to rant. I apologize.

Last edited by james; 10-28-2009 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Edit button pls D:

10-22-2009   #29 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:

If you must respond answer my arguments and don't just insult. It shows a lesser intelligence. Show some maturity.
Calling people's emotions as worthless is mature, right?

Quote:
He wasn't assassinated so I consider his coming into office pretty well accepted.

It takes one extremist to ruin it all, bro.

Last edited by WhatThePho; 10-22-2009 at 06:27 PM.

10-22-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Dracklore will become famous soon enoughDracklore will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Forgot something:

It's ironic that you think emotions are worthless but you still fear communism.
No I believe emotions based on opinion in a topic like this are worthless. There will be some who think one way and others who think another way. Bringing in emotion on a topic like this only inflames people and causes them to just get angry or upset without need. Becoming angry causes insultation which will then lead to many other enflamed persons.

I am trying to restore peace and keep everyone from bringing in massive emotion, and thusly insults and conflicts. Sure you can have emotion but keep it out of a topic like this.

I admit I showed emotion earlier, but I then realized my error and initiated a plan to keep emotions out of this brew.

10-22-2009   #31 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

Quote:
I am trying to see some intelligent discussion over this.
Way easier to take seriously if the topic wasn't so...

10-22-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Calling people's emotions as worthless is mature, right?

It takes one extremist to ruin it all, bro.
No, calling other's emotions worthless will keep the emotions of anger and hatred out of a topic like this.

I hope that no extremists assasinate him. That would be very sad. Killing is never the answer.

Yeah the worthless emotion comment was the thing I had emotion behind. It was kind of like a hypocritical warning to cease with emotion in a topic this volatile. I was mad and not thinking too logically. This I admit freely and openly.

Quote:
Way easier to take seriously if the topic wasn't so...
I know the topic is rather....... explosive, but I am aksing and hoping that peole will keep their emotional flares away from a topic like this. Emotion does nothing but harm in a topic like this.

Last edited by james; 10-28-2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Edit button pls D:

10-22-2009   #33 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Sometimes, I just can't take your comments seriously.

+1 for a funny thread though.

10-22-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Sometimes, I just can't take your comments seriously.

+1 for a funny thread though.
Well at least it amused you. This gladdens me because this means you didn't respond with anger. At the very least, you read it, which also make sme happy.

I don't take some people seriously either. I am saddened that you don't take me seriously, but I can't make that determination for you so I accept it.

I thought you were being sarcastic about the +1 thing. I have been surprised.

Last edited by Dracklore; 10-22-2009 at 06:49 PM.

10-22-2009   #35 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
I know the topic is rather....... explosive, but I am aksing and hoping that peole will keep their emotional flares away from a topic like this. Emotion does nothing but harm in a topic like this.
If you were so serious about this statement you would stop making comments that are clearly designed to invoke emotional responses from people, i.e. "I don't care about your emotions."

Thread needs to return to its original topic or it will be locked and BAW BAW will surely follow.

To all, If you think someone's trolling please report and don't feed it.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

10-23-2009   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Well this has been most entertaining. Time to end it.

Obama can't really become a dictator as easily as I made it seem. The list was a load of bull. This entire thread was set up for my entertainment. Even if Obama controlled the majority, the American people are not going to accept a dictatorship. Plus with the liberal side at its current strengh he doesn't really need to be a dictator because most of the liberals in office go along with what he says and his ideals.

Even if he gets into the heads of the youth it wont really matter. By the time the youth are really making political decisions and movements he'll be pretty old.

Fox news may be scorned, but it still exists so he doesn't have the press on his side entirely. Plus we Americans value freedom of the press too much to let it be controlled. The fact that the media happens to mostly praise Obama doesn't matter because there is still other sources of neutral news to turn to.

He may have the majority in his "movement" but just because they agree with his message doesn't mean they'll just follow him blindly.

Well this has been fun guys. Thanks for the good time. I'm done here. A toast to all those who got all passionate and etertaining!

10-23-2009   #37 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

Did I win...?

10-23-2009   #38 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
You know, if you want an intelligent debate, you should probably put it in the general discussion section and not the rant section. After all, Rant was born from emotion and rage, it's where it's gonna all pile up at the end of the day.

10-23-2009   #39 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Dracklore, Dracklore

Buddy

Your "okay I'm leaving the thread it was a joke guys!" post uhm ... kinda shoots itself in the foot. With an AT-4 rocket launcher.

Beyond that, I'm sure nobody here harbors a grudge or thinks less of you. I'm not going to criticize your view on politics or anything either. I used to think and react just like you did, but being a part of the military elevated my critical thinking skills - especially after going through the boot camp rigamarole, and figuring out who tells you what - I don't know how to describe it. Of course, we do what we're told, but we don't always like it. Even the basest infantry grunt has an opinion.

My current reaction is not to care about politics whatsoever anymore, the military killed any interest I had in it. What it did teach me was to take a step back, past the media and propaganda and assess it the best I could. The best tool I have is history, something to look back and learn from - looking at correlations and trying to figure this stupid shit out.

Politics aren't as convenient as sports. You can't pick your winning teams by locality or other perceived notions. You have to look into it.

10-23-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Yeah I'm just trying to stop this before it escalates out of control. This thread actually was a "joke" as you called it. It was supposed to be something for people to reason over and disprove rather easily and without fuss, but obviously something went wrong. I should have put a warning label on this thread. (As usual, my best idea came to me after the fact)

I knew that if I put this into general discussion than trolling accusations would be justified. I didn't reckon with the emotional level of some individuals.

Oh and to the fool who decided to hide their identity, abandoning ship before this thread gets out of control and people start getting nasty to the point of bannings. Thank you for donating your stupidity it has been used for a better purpose.

Seems as though this site lacks a mostly intellectual audience so I humbly ask anyone with the power to close threads to close/eliminate this one, for what was meant for intellectual debate and consideration has turned into a growing problem.

Last edited by Dracklore; 10-23-2009 at 10:06 PM.