LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-01-2009   #101 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Mc, did you not read Drarin at all? Lions are not the defensive class. They are meant to be played PURELY OFFENSIVELY. If NTreev wanted them to be defensive, they would've made Guns one-handed like every other weapon in this game.

Also, hi, you have combos. Lions are the only class in the game that skills can combine together. Not to mention their speed.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-01-2009   #102 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

at least ntreev should add some skills? we are lacking alot. if we are attacking class, why do we have a fail gun booster that adds only 20ac and L7 that adds LK plus little attacking skills? how can u explain this?

wait a min i forgot about PvM. i agree lions owned at Pvm but suck at pvp...

Last edited by james; 08-01-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Please use the edit function next time.

08-01-2009   #103 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
Also, hi, you have combos. Lions are the only class in the game that skills can combine together. Not to mention their speed.
Did it ever strike to you that combo'ing in this game is the same thing as skill spam?

Skunk + OP/Fart?
Guard Break + Whatever that Beef stun skill?
Hellfire + Bind?
The stun fart thing + OP?

[...]

Just about EVERY class can combo according to you mate.

08-02-2009   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Drarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclericp
at least ntreev should add some skills? we are lacking alot. if we are attacking class, why do we have a fail gun booster that adds only 20ac and L7 that adds LK plus little attacking skills? how can u explain this?

wait a min i forgot about PvM. i agree lions owned at Pvm but suck at pvp...
Exactly. Play into your strengths, not your weaknesses. Use a Lion to get the ownage equipment from monsters, and give them to a more PvP-Worthy class. Not saying that Lions CANNOT PvP, it's just that they're just feeling the bite that we foxes did when 3rd job wasn't out.

08-03-2009   #105 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

what i think of Guard.

ntreev should make Guard weaker becuz it is nearly impossible to break guard(except magic) in pvp. or since Guard takes 5 hit to break, make those attacks like ds 2 hit instead of 1. and pls do something about those bunny skills like tetra and uppercut. they are too haxed.

08-03-2009   #106 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Renard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Renard
IGN: renardg/Renardz/Renards
Class: Lion/Raccoon/Bunny to_gambler
Level: 290/310/215
Guild: Supreme

Poor Tow...poor lions..mines just collecting dust..also shield breaker also takes off sumo/dp skills. ;x

08-03-2009   #107 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclericp
what i think of Guard.

ntreev should make Guard weaker becuz it is nearly impossible to break guard(except magic) in pvp. or since Guard takes 5 hit to break, make those attacks like ds 2 hit instead of 1. and pls do something about those bunny skills like tetra and uppercut. they are too haxed.
I agree with Guard being too overpowered. I also agree with Tetra. Uppercut, well let's just leave them with SOMETHING.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
Did it ever strike to you that combo'ing in this game is the same thing as skill spam?

Skunk + OP/Fart?
Guard Break + Whatever that Beef stun skill?
Hellfire + Bind?
The stun fart thing + OP?

[...]

Just about EVERY class can combo according to you mate.
Guard + Faint => Hey, let's get them to work at the same time! PvP Note: You wouldn't survive long enough to get multiple attempts. You get one Shockwave, if it misses, or neither of the skills activate, your screwed.
Hellfire + Bind => Who actually gets the Bind? Also, Bind has a failure %~ PvP Note: Neither of those are effective PvP skills as Bind makes you non-mobile, and you can out pot.
Skunk/Charm Stun + One Pair/Impelling Rage/Power Charging => Why use Skunk in PvM unless it's a boss? And if it's a boss, you probably have MyShop, so your Power Charging + Impelling Rage and some other random skills/whacking already kills it. PvP Note: This is the only combo I won't deny as bad. You got me on this one.

08-03-2009   #108 (permalink)
Te Amo Ti <3
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangya

Synkronized has disabled reputation
IGN: Synkroniized
Guild: Retributionº

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renard
Poor Tow...poor lions..mines just collecting dust..also shield breaker also takes off sumo/dp skills. ;x
This...but still...Shield break Accuarracy is pathetic.....and the casting time is way too long..by the time you make it hit you are dead meat =(

<3 Ti ~

08-03-2009   #109 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

While I agree bunnies are overpowered to an extent, you guys cannot constantly whine about removing like.. half the skills bunnies have. You know why they have such omfgoverkill skills? Bunnies specialize in dealing tons of damage to a single target. There. I said it. They have all these ridiculous damage dealing skills for a reason, because that is their specialty, just as, as much as people whine about pure fox being cheaters and shit in pvp (Cant count how many times I hear 'Omg! Fox so noob! All they do is run and hide'), that is a pure fox's specialty, sneak attacks. Before people whine about the skills of a character, perhaps they should take a moment to look at that character, and think about what that class is supposed to specialize in, attack-wise. Same can be said for lions. They have the skills they do, and lack other skills for a reason. While I also agree that lions are basically the bottom of the character food chain right now, there is a reason they dont have shit for defense.

モノノ怪

08-03-2009   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Drarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megiddo
While I agree bunnies are overpowered to an extent, you guys cannot constantly whine about removing like.. half the skills bunnies have. You know why they have such omfgoverkill skills? Bunnies specialize in dealing tons of damage to a single target. There. I said it. They have all these ridiculous damage dealing skills for a reason, because that is their specialty, just as, as much as people whine about pure fox being cheaters and shit in pvp (Cant count how many times I hear 'Omg! Fox so noob! All they do is run and hide'), that is a pure fox's specialty, sneak attacks. Before people whine about the skills of a character, perhaps they should take a moment to look at that character, and think about what that class is supposed to specialize in, attack-wise. Same can be said for lions. They have the skills they do, and lack other skills for a reason. While I also agree that lions are basically the bottom of the character food chain right now, there is a reason they dont have shit for defense.
Pretty much the truth.

Lions are more or less an attempt to be a Ranged version of the Bunny Class, but Ntreev obviously failed in balancing out the damage dealt per second. Also, Shooting Spree is STILL crazy

08-03-2009   #111 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

I only use my lion once in a blue moon now...
even a lvl 180 raccoon with blood set can kill him...
the only types that lions can beat now are a dark mage,a fellow lion,maybe even a pure buff?
that's why i made my mages to protect myself since i know lions are getting weaker -.-

08-03-2009   #112 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

@Veil: While I agree that Bunnies are supposed to deal überhax high damage, you have to admit, there's a point where it just gets to un-fair. That point is Tetra. Come on, you have to admit, NOTHING can survive a Tetra. Guard could use a PvP version where something is changed to make it a little more fair.

@Fox comment: Most Foxes are THIEF Masters. And what do thieves do? They hide.

08-03-2009   #113 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
@Veil: While I agree that Bunnies are supposed to deal überhax high damage, you have to admit, there's a point where it just gets to un-fair. That point is Tetra. Come on, you have to admit, NOTHING can survive a Tetra. Guard could use a PvP version where something is changed to make it a little more fair.
I dont have to admit it because its not true. Tetra isnt a 100% hit rate attack. It CAN, and WILL fail, but what determines that has a LOT of variables. Other powers and charms have the best chance of surviving it. Magics and sense depends. You only need to consider a bunny isnt going to deal "überhax high damage" unless it has "überhax" myshop. On my mage or lion, all I have to do is pile on more HP gear on average bunnies, and Im fine. its only the ones who truly spend a good chunk of money on perfecting their myshop that you have to worry about.

So, in truth, a lot of it isnt completely the skills themselves, its the immense amount of added stats from MyShop that actually make the skills so dangerous.

Remember, anytime I was on Trick, I spent about 90% of my time in pvp.

モノノ怪