07-29-2009   #21 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towman
I try everyday >.< Everyone LOVES ME TO MUCH to start any wars :'( only thing i got started was a charm war which ended in buying alot of cards and pots >.< XD But was fun! BRO I KNOW LETS START A SENSE WAR SOMETIME WOOT!
That's already been done around 2007. Lions Vs Lions Lmao...

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-29-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LordHiro has disabled reputation
IGN: Magic Type Master
Class: Witch to_bard
Level: 2xx/2xx

i kno what u mean Tow, unlike the rest i kno where your coming from, it wud be nice to see the lions come back up the ranks, Tho mines only low lvl its still annoying trying to break sheilds while we have no defence ( sheilds ) he got gun and fast skills, still need to hit bunny/hybrid buff 5 times to rid guard by then UpperCut hits u like 2-3 times ! we have no chance its unfair !

07-29-2009   #23 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHiro
i kno what u mean Tow, unlike the rest i kno where your coming from, it wud be nice to see the lions come back up the ranks, Tho mines only low lvl its still annoying trying to break sheilds while we have no defence ( sheilds ) he got gun and fast skills, still need to hit bunny/hybrid buff 5 times to rid guard by then UpperCut hits u like 2-3 times ! we have no chance its unfair !
Just run and shoot and you might be able to kill a bun.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-29-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Special

Towman is on a distinguished road
IGN: Towman
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 303

See what i mean people all i want is atleast one come back for us woot -cheers- and bro we got to make another! GET UR BUTT ONLINE AND HELP ME!

Towman - 303 Scientist ^^
Bobosheepie - 220 Light/Water/Lighting Witch
Sirniceguy - 212 Cardmaster
Cerubus420- 183 Pure

07-29-2009   #25 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
See what i mean people all i want is atleast one come back for us woot -cheers- and bro we got to make another! GET UR BUTT ONLINE AND HELP ME!
Tow we'll die less time when a person will be able to kill a bug at this rate lol..... <w<;;;

07-29-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

yer running helps a little but flashcut/megaflash is so annoying now i know how annoying it is fighting power, thank god my bunny is strong lol i can show them up by jumping on my power then its them running

07-29-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ChazZTheSpazZ

Lions do suck PvP-wise. It's hard to be a glass cannon when we're more glass than anything resembling a cannon. Mages can out-lk us much of the time, and can still do damage even when they don't. Powers and charms OHKO us easily, and we can hardly hit through their guard and HV (if at all). Foxes also out-lk us easily, and now have powerful attacks to kill us with in one hit (a few if you count PA).

07-29-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Yer Foxes get there skills like posion thing, Why Cant lions have a multi hitting skill, DS is nothing we need a skill like PA but gun version, poision Shot lol anything to help break sheilds/guards

07-29-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Special

Woot atleast some people know what im talking about. See us lions are good but not all that good >.> we are beat with about everything really and if a magic dont got good luck they have hax ma and it takes awhile to kill the soh and by that time we dead XD also bro >.> what did u mean by that coment i didnt really get it XD

And we have another winner. Now thats what im talking about a PA but in gun version HAHA would help

Cerubus420- 183 Pure

Last edited by Tardar; 07-29-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Please use the edit function next time.

07-29-2009   #30 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Woot atleast some people know what im talking about. See us lions are good but not all that good >.> we are beat with about everything really and if a magic dont got good luck they have hax ma and it takes awhile to kill the soh and by that time we dead XD also bro >.> what did u mean by that coment i didnt really get it XD
Well since the nerf of Shield of Heaven. Most mages will have massive MA to keep them alive. as for Charms you need HV/AC/HP to kill them lol....

07-29-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Special

yes and yet charms have skunk btw again is freakin annoying >.< but also once they are skunked normally they are dead XD

Cerubus420- 183 Pure

07-29-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ChazZTheSpazZ

How about making Shield Breaker break guard and SoH as well, instead of removing those buffs that are quite useless against us (Shield Breaker cancels charm DP buffs... HV is gun resistance, not DP).

07-29-2009   #33 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
yes and yet charms have skunk btw again is freakin annoying >.< but also once they are skunked normally they are dead XD
Well...yea .-. and also with the nerf Skunk Lions are dead if they're pouch @_@;;;.

07-29-2009   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazZTheSpazZ
How about making Shield Breaker break guard and SoH as well, instead of removing those buffs that are quite useless against us (Shield Breaker cancels charm DP buffs... HV is gun resistance, not DP).
This is also true or atleast give it a certian chance to hit like the amount of da or luck u know what i mean to make it fair >.> wow im making it fair like the game should be XD oh well a game is a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic06
Well...yea .-. and also with the nerf Skunk Lions are dead if they're pouch @_@;;;.
LOL yesh So what u been up to bro? >.> I can do this right since this is a ranting thread XD

Cerubus420- 183 Pure

Last edited by Tardar; 07-29-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Please use the edit function next time.

07-29-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

thts a point SoH is nerf'd but still takes some dmg since they go All Ma, and for charms its annying cos even with the LK boost we get its not enough to save us, trying to get hp.ac.ap and hv together in 1 set is hard ! good hp cud end up with lower stats else where, tho lv 240+ cud help Afrina set is pritty helpful my hat gives me 65ac(comped) 1KDP(lv5 refine) 44hv and 345MD but thts just 1 item u kno i need a set to live lol

07-29-2009   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

EndOfTime has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfTime has a spectacular aura about
IGN: EndOfTime
Class: Anything that's fun.
Level: Meh.

Wah Lion weak!? I demand lion to be nerf!!!! Not.

Lol, its true, lion lacks of skill, they still had a nice gold age before tho~ Oh well

07-29-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHiro
thts a point SoH is nerf'd but still takes some dmg since they go All Ma, and for charms its annying cos even with the LK boost we get its not enough to save us, trying to get hp.ac.ap and hv together in 1 set is hard ! good hp cud end up with lower stats else where, tho lv 240+ cud help Afrina set is pritty helpful my hat gives me 65ac(comped) 1KDP(lv5 refine) 44hv and 345MD but thts just 1 item u kno i need a set to live lol
lol this is also true but if you think about it if you get a ac/hv/hp set then ur pretty much never going to die >.>

Cerubus420- 183 Pure

07-29-2009   #38 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
LOL yesh So what u been up to bro? >.> I can do this right since this is a ranting thread XD
Playing a lot of Team fortress 2 playing as a Scout since Supersonic06 is almost like the Scout 8D!!!!!

07-29-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic06
Playing a lot of Team fortress 2 playing as a Scout since Supersonic06 is almost like the Scout 8D!!!!!
HAHA awwww but trickster misses U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cerubus420- 183 Pure

07-29-2009   #40 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Towman, please use the edit function next time. Do not Double Post.