Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-12-2009   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default ajjrgfjasd

Yes. I suck at titling.

More school rant. Cause freaking community college is full of fail. Or maybe it's just the world.

Just because you're brain can't comprehend the equivalence, doesn't mean it isn't there. Just because you're stupid and THINK you're right, doesn't mean you're right. Just because the teacher says so, doesn't mean he's right (2 billion examples of contradictions and errors in my head. want me to name them?).

Deductive logic class for people who can't deduce the simplest of things. Gawd... Were you even PAYING attention during class? QN is the rule. Square of opposition is the EXAMPLE. RULE and EXAMPLE. Tell me which one is more important to remember? Example? No. Fail. Go kill yourself for even thinking you could possibly pass this class.

So, QN states that if you wanna change quantifiers, you'll need to negate the quantifier and everything after it. And, because said retard saw the square of opposition which already does that and simplifies it, he thought they were different. Goddamn, are you kidding me...

Where the hell did you pull out that you MUST have an "and" connective in an existentially quantified statement? Do you even get what type of crap you're spewing out of your curse on mankind that is your mouth?

Geez...

Lack of comprehension in overly anal classmates is a completely annoying thing.

Every time you feel like being loud or obnoxious about being WRONG (be it consciously wrong or oblivious), please bite your tongue or lodge your eraser in your throat so nothing comes out. It really saves the rest of us people that actually get what we're doing a lot of headaches.

And if anyone wants to suggest that I calmly discuss it with him, tell that to a brick wall first. That'll basically be the response of this thickheaded retard when I tried to discuss it calmly and tried to show an example.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-12-2009   #2 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

There are bound to be retards in community college o.o.

Then again, there are bound to be retards anywhere.

At least De Anza is easy, right? o.o.

06-12-2009   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Dude, that's what happens when a college is open enrollment.

06-12-2009   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
lolcommunitycollege

that's why i study to get into a better university. there are more smart people.
Subjective.

Enjoy your more expensive courses that teach the same thing.

06-13-2009   #5 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Subjective.

Enjoy your more expensive courses that teach the same thing.
They may teach the same courses but honestly the quality of one course over another can vary incredibly. Private colleges are worth the money. Else people wouldn't pay for them right?

06-13-2009   #6 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScar
They may teach the same courses but honestly the quality of one course over another can vary incredibly. Private colleges are worth the money. Else people wouldn't pay for them right?
The majority of teachers teaching at private institutions is because they want funding for their research or they want more money. People teaching at public institutions do so because they want to.

If they're teaching at a private institution, chances are it's only because they know the material. Just because they know it, doesn't mean they know how to teach it.

Edit: How'd this turn into teachers? o_O
My bad.

But students, even. Just because they're going to a private institution doesn't mean they're smart. I know a girl who cheated her way through high school and got into Berkeley. No thanks.

Last edited by buta; 06-13-2009 at 03:11 PM.

06-13-2009   #7 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
But students, even. Just because they're going to a private institution doesn't mean they're smart. I know a girl who cheated her way through high school and got into Berkeley. No thanks.
Oh gawd! I remember her. I wonder if she's failing right now.

But yea, I concur. Rich dumb students can pay their way into elite private schools.