Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-09-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Cheese is your worst nightmare!
IGN: -
Default Sorry

Hello,

I don't think it's a rant thing, more likely an excuse to all I bothered but oh well._.

Been viewing all these profiles, my Thread which is closed now and I must apologize about my shameless action in the past. I don't seem to understand why I did that.
I hope you can forgive me.

Although, I shouldn't say anything stupid now but jeeez._. I think a few people were taking that shameless thing I did, too serious.

To Theosis; Woot; Lyn; Yobanashi; Slaves; flsg; Xpecial; Shnao; Torikakae; DevilMagique; Prima Guild and to all who I bothered,

I really don't know you to talk rude stuff (came out of nothing) like this. Sorry. ._.

Again, sorry for my shamless action in the past.
I hope you guys can forgive me and forget about the past (what I did).
I wish I could restart that thing and change all mistakes to make them right lol.
In other words, I shouldn't have been doing that BS.

I won't bother who, I don't know anymore.
I hope it's all okay now, if not then I can't help it. Sorry.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2009   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

People just have different notions of 'sense of humor', that's all.

I still don't think all the flames were warranted, but that matter's been taken care of. Let's leave it to rest. I trust that no flames erupt this time around, because seriously, you're all much nicer than that. C'mon, folks.

06-09-2009   #3 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

Yeah, I honestly did take it a bit far, but some of the things you were saying were to my friends. Calling them rude and unnecessary things just within the past few days, not really the past.

I respect that you're apologizing but actions speak louder than words in some cases, so I'm sure we all hope to see better actions in the future from you, me, and everyone.

06-09-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Cheese is your worst nightmare!
IGN: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryDelight
Yeah, I honestly did take it a bit far, but some of the things you were saying were to my friends. Calling them rude and unnecessary things just within the past few days, not really the past.

I respect that you're apologizing but actions speak louder than words in some cases, so I'm sure we all hope to see better actions in the future from you, me, and everyone.
I know I really shouldn't say anything to this anymore but I really apologized to all your friends who I bothered and all. It took me a while to write that Excuse, because English is a bit hard for me.

I know it's your thing, if you say actions speak louder than words and it is probably true. But come on, it's a forum and not the end of the world.
I'm sorry.

After all, I would be really grateful, if you can forgive me and take my Excuse/s as Return. >__<

06-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
I love you

I never said anything about your english being the problem. It was the intentions behind it. I haven't heard or seen you post your apologies, and even though you probably did as you said, it's not my place to go looking for them.

As for it being just a forum. Forum members are people, and what you say to them does matter in the long run, just for the fact that they're humans, not a device like a computer just cause you can't see them. They all have feelings and such.

Thank you for apologizing, though. =/

Sorry I got out of hand too, I just hate when people randomly go and insult people in their own space.

Last edited by Milano; 06-09-2009 at 12:29 PM.

06-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

It's okay, I -rarely- take things personally online.

06-09-2009   #7 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

*rolls eyes* Cheese is not the only one who needs to apologize, and all this righteous anger is making me sneeze, but whatever. Amusing farcicle is amusing.

06-09-2009   #8 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Glad to see you manned up, and apologized.
Although it will still take time for those you talked too to treat you with respect again.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

06-09-2009   #9 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony

talking about it, i mess up a lot too, and actually i feel messed up a little

| | | | | |

06-09-2009   #10 (permalink)
I love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
*rolls eyes* Cheese is not the only one who needs to apologize, and all this righteous anger is making me sneeze, but whatever. Amusing farcicle is amusing.
I did state that all of us were wrong, including myself, in my post.

"We expect to see better from you, me, and everyone."

-.-

06-09-2009   #11 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

amusing @___@

06-09-2009   #12 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't help but lol at the whole thing. If you ever get the urge, please start with me \o\

06-09-2009   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I watched the entire thing from afar, and from my PoV it was hilarious. Bawfest left and right. Glad it's over now though, internet loldrama is srs bsns.

06-09-2009   #14 (permalink)
I love you

It helped to get my mind off of a lot of things. I had a ton of built up anger and I think it just kind of pushed it when I saw some of the things they said to my friend.. But.. it is all over now and I do look at it and chuckle lol

06-10-2009   #15 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Quote:
I did state that all of us were wrong, including myself, in my post.

"We expect to see better from you, me, and everyone."

-.-
I don't recall mentioning your name in particular, but yes, thank you for the admission. However, you are not the only one who made a festival of casting stones unnecessarily. I think a lot of people overreacted to the matter.

Quote:
It helped to get my mind off of a lot of things. I had a ton of built up anger and I think it just kind of pushed it when I saw some of the things they said to my friend.. But.. it is all over now and I do look at it and chuckle lol
It's advisable to step away from the computer when you feel extremely agitated. Walk it off, then come back. As you've probably seen from today, losing it when talking to people never helps. Na?

If you have further issues with this, please discuss with me privately, as I don't want this thread overtaken by drama (again). You have direct lines via PM and MSN.