Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Rant Forum

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-09-2009   #1 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony
Default my MSN alerts are off

yes, they've been off for a while now, so for those who're trying to expect me to talk as soon as you get online will not happen, unless i happen to have the attention / window open on you at the time, by which i respond if of course, depending if i feel like it, otherwise feel free to talk to me. That doesn't mean anything different from me, i've decided this on my own for my own reasons, so feel free to talk if you like to, i'll always be ready while i can to talk. I never lie on my status unless of course, i forget XD (this is with the exception of steam, at which I do not update status)

Also, my auto-away and auto-busy are disabled too, because of course, they always lie on me D: lol, I place myself to read or w/e, time passes, then i find myself marked away while I'm still here!, other times i open something that changes it to busy and I'm like wth o.o, i'm not really busy lol, so yea, disabled them for those reasons as I didn't want any misunderstandings caused by these.

also, this not only applies to MSN, but to AIM and YM also, for Steam however, i cannot or haven't found a way to disable auto-away, and always detects me as away if i don't move the mouse, lol i actually remember the day where it said "Snoozing" on me and me actually playing D:, no keyboard hooks? bah anyway, don't rely on me on Steam as i also don't update status <.< - not straight forward

| | | | | |

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.