Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-07-2009   #21 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Good thing I'm generally tolerant to all kinds of traveling sickness. Anyone gone cruising or any other form of sea sailing?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-07-2009   #22 (permalink)
장근석 says 닥찬하라! ♥♥♥
Games
La TaleWakfuDungeon Fighter OnlineBlade & Soul

Location: ..:: NewYorkCity ::.. ♥s Consumed: 7,773,333,333 Status: not grinding to lv200. Rep: 77
kimmi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to kimmi Send a message via MSN to kimmi Send a message via Yahoo to kimmi Send a message via Skype™ to kimmi
IGN: kimmii / kimmiunni
Class: nsǝpoɹʇsǝɐɯ&ɹǝʞɔıʞʎsdɹı lt_guardian
Level: 17x /// 마침내~ ㅋ ㅠㅠ
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: kimmiunni

QQ;;;
any place where you have to sit for a long period of time is a big ugh.
driving is slightly better since you can enjoy the scenery & have rest stops whereas on a plane,
all you see are clouds, clouds and more clouds. i hate having to anticipate waiting for the plane to land,
and then having to wait more as they pull the plane up to the terminal </3 and more waiting as the luggages are being unloaded -_-;;;

i personally like planes that provides tv on the backseat (though it can get annoying when the person in the front leans their seat backwards).
time goes by faster when an entertaining program is on.

btw, whenever i wake up on a plane, my nasal path seems very dry. especially if i'm next to the window.
could it be because of the air conditioner?
Quote:
Originally Posted by momijii
But there aren't always lucky coincidences like a really good book be released the day (or day after) your flight. So sometimes the thing you bring to occupy you, really doesn't occupy you.
when i look down (to read) on moving vehicles, i feel nauseous xD but if i hold the book up to head level, my arms get tired after a while.
what a dilemma x: that's why i choose music over reading any day. or download a audio book to listen to ._.;;;

oh shi- WHO IS THAT SEXY BEAST? DROOL. i'll be your dwaejitokki ♥ ~

Last edited by kimmi; 06-07-2009 at 01:45 PM.

06-07-2009   #23 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
I hate flying in general. So uncomfortable. I'd rather drive to a place.
That's kind of weird. They both have the same "personal space" unless you have the entire backseat to yourself in your vehicle. However, it takes less time to travel on a plane than a car. Is it the cost that bothers you?

06-07-2009   #24 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

International flights are supposed to be quite comfier than domestic ones. If you can't even stand international ones... god save you for domestic flights :v

06-07-2009   #25 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

lol if you mind going over air, but don't mind over land, then what about going over sea?

06-07-2009   #26 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

ooh, i LOVE long plane rides.

Especially if you're with friends.

It lets you be really close to them !!!

There's so much to do!!! I kinda wish all my plane rides were that long.
You can draw, talk with friends, watch movies, play cards, enjoy your time with freinds, and SLEEP!!!
Usually, i just curl up in my chair and doze off ~u~ ...
If you can't find the leg space, just put your legs on top of your chair, kinda like fetal position. That's what i do.

Oh, and you can enjoy the landscape, unless you're over the ocean, which is really boring...

Oh, eating really slowly is fun too

06-08-2009   #27 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperXMeeRee
You can draw, talk with friends, watch movies, play cards, enjoy your time with freinds,
get smashed on bud light and jack daniels,