Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Cheese is your worst nightmare!
IGN: -
Default I can't believe this

i can't believe this
everyone is rejecting me.. i did nothing wrong but they are. it just been a while. we had a lot of fun but now they're acting like they don't know me or even ignoring me at all. can anybody give me an helpful advice what to do? because i won't loose them.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
fishy~

flsg will become famous soon enoughflsg will become famous soon enough
IGN: R.I.P fishies
Class: Tia, Sieg, Eir lu_tia
Level: ??, 55, 55
Guild: Solstice, Solstice, Chosens

well, if you talk to everyone like how you talked to me in my profile page, it's not surprising...
plus I dont even know you >.>

was actually gonna write some encouraging words, oh well

06-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

yeah, i read what you typed on flsg's profile, and it was pretty messed up. after reading all of your posts, i have a very bad impression of you, so maybe you should think back and see if you said or did stupid things that may have made the people pissed at you.

06-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

It's an online forum. You can think a lot about what you have to say before posting. But if you're just in here to blow off some time, or get some info, there isn't much point to it. (Of course, if you were part of those cases, you wouldn't be posting here.)

Just think about your post before, well, posting. i.e. pretend your in the subject's shoes, if you will.

06-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
hi [insert name here]. I know you.
hai, i know you.

06-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight

Well..I'll say this...Me for one I know ALOT of people...If I met you on trickster what WOULD help is leaving me your name or IGN that I KNEW you as..Just a name on a forum don't help me any...
That and this...
Quote:
hi lyn, again.
did you forget me? i'm the one who liked your name so much.

so you're working? as what again? sorry, i forgot. do you earn a lot money?
Quote:
my beloved friend lyn.
Thats kinda redundant..I asked who you were and you barely gave me any incite...I have 2 CHARAS I play...Lynxz an DevilBesideMe and MANY people have told me they like the names of my chara..How can I forget who won't give me a name? And asking how much I make at work...I don't think thats something someone I hardly Know OR don't even know ,to be asking me that.

As stated before a name would be helpful or a IGN cus honestly I have no idea who you are atm..and I've had many people CLAIM to know me..So yeah =/

06-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

If you haven't caught on yet, the guy is just randomly doing it to everyone.

Last edited by WhatThePho; 06-05-2009 at 07:23 PM.

06-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Attention Deficit much :/

06-05-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie

Noted. At 1st Guess I thought it was this GIRL whom I have ranted about just trying to start crap with me again. But Oh well Will ignore persona from now on. Thanks

06-05-2009   #10 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

You can't act like that when you just meet them ._.;

06-06-2009   #11 (permalink)
Irish Wristwatch

Jpen has a spectacular aura aboutJpen has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Inkling/Inimical
Class: Gladiator/Cyber Hunter
Level: 15x/195
Guild: pure rage

guys, I may be wrong, but I believe OP may be suffering from an advanced form of USI

"Give me a Hug"
Currently working on:
Inkling 4123 Pure AP Gladiator
Inimical 1144 Hybrid AC/LK Lion

06-06-2009   #12 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
And asking how much I make at work...I don't think thats something someone I hardly Know OR don't even know ,to be asking me that.
well if you ARE rich could you paypal me 5 bucks tia

06-06-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethane
well if you ARE rich could you paypal me 5 bucks tia
I'll see Depends on wut you need the 5 bucks for D= Cus I only makes 4x-8x$ a day ._.

06-06-2009   #14 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
I'll see Depends on wut you need the 5 bucks for D= Cus I only makes 4x-8x$ a day ._.
its for booze and drugs

06-06-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethane
its for booze and drugs
KayNoted. Knew you were running low on crack =(

06-06-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

Where do you live Ethane?
Cause 5$ sure doesn't get you alot of booze and drugs, let alone one or the other

06-07-2009   #17 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, please stay on topic. You can talk about loans in your profile visitor pages. Thanks.

06-08-2009   #18 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I'm not really sure what you did, but from reading posts above, I assumed you acted like a real douche?

Try going back and apologizing, that's step one.

06-08-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

I'm trying to comprehend how much of an impression you could make with only 4 posts but from what I can gather, it seems you post more in people's profiles than anything else. Majority of the texts I see in them are pretty random and involve claims of knowledge of the individual which-- with only 4 posts, I doubt you really have.

Still, I know nothing, this is a spectator's view. My view is that the entire "Cheese" account is a joke since I've seen similar shenanigans in the past, some people just enjoy doing stuff like this; t'is beyond me.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

06-08-2009   #20 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

You know, I'm actually a nice person, but this infuriates me.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/memb...yobanashi.html
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/memb...th-cheese.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese
i did nothing wrong but they are.
Shut the freak up.

Stop playing a stupid victim. Obviously your friends decided they can get better.
If you treat people ONLINE like that, what type of person are you in reality?

Here. Do this. Next time you decide to log in and talk to someone, don't. Look at the top right.. you know, on the toolbar? Click the little button that says "Log out" YES, it will be labeled LOG OUT.. and do it. Don't even bother to hit the sign in button anytime soon because obviously nobody right now wants you around.

Harsh reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiegh
My view is that the entire "Cheese" account is a joke since I've seen similar shenanigans in the past, some people just enjoy doing stuff like this; t'is beyond me.
I'm actually thinking that too, but obviously the guy isn't funny.

To Cheese: Grow a sense of humor. You know, the type of personality that you can actually find funny. Honestly, some of the things that you've said can be viewed as harassment, and a waste of time. Why not just post funny crap to other's in posts. Troll. Something. Quite honestly, trolling is actually quite funny and amusing.. you, however, are not.

Seriously, some parents need to think before reproducing.
/facepalm.

Last edited by Milano; 06-08-2009 at 02:00 PM.