Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Willing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I brought this up myself.

I just got mad over something I brought up myself lol. I spent $20 on Ultimate Game Card to hopefully get the Raccoon Box 150 and get a cape or a shield. Apparently, I got none, I got two hats and one belt which I already have.....after buying three boxes, I gave up and now I wasted $9+ I should have thought twice before buying, I thought I would have had a good chance of getting the cape or shield.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

/gg

Chance is always that. Just chance. ._.

06-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
/gg

Chance is always that. Just chance. ._.
HAHA lol! I know.. I totally learned my lesson. I'm never buying random generated items after this and if I do, I'll just stick with what I have

06-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

That's how they make money. Not really anything to feel bad about. Just something to be weary of in the future.

06-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSaber
That's how they make money. Not really anything to feel bad about. Just something to be weary of in the future.
Thanks there

I'm very weary.

06-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

i guess ntreev is just trying to teach you guys not to gamble later in your life...

06-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

You have to be on the lookout for random items that are good, will give you what you want, and only random when it comes to looks. A good example are those Olympic flag boxes. They were cheap, and if you bought random, you got options between two fashion stat items, and a cape. Items like that are your best pick if you are going to spend actual money on this game. These three equip slots are the hardest to fill, and if you have nothing there, you get a massive stat boost with your first fashion innerwear item. Keep this in mind whenever you go shopping again.

06-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Don't feel bad, $9 is nothing compared to what most people spend for lolboxes nowadays.

these swimming gays ruined my life

06-05-2009   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Gambling is addicitng, once you got into it...it's kinda hard for you to let loose of it.
So stay away from gambling.

06-05-2009   #10 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

If there's one thing that Trickster taught me its to budget your money well lol...go in with a gameplan on where you will spend your money and the risks involved -.-a

06-06-2009   #11 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

You haven't seen everything yet, I remembered buying 14 Pirate King Boxes to try to get Pirate King Scimitar and in the end I never got it and decided to gave up on it only to find out that the Bunny Smasher is water compable too and way easier to get though potential AP isn't as high.