Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves
Default Boring?

Okay, it's my first rant ever. Yay. . .

Let's get started.
[RANT]
I know LaTale isn't boring, or any other totally awesome game. I just have a urge to play like crazy, being addicted to a game, and then, it poofs. I don't know why, I still love the game and all its epic graphics, then it sputters and dies. It's a problem that I don't know the root to, because if I could, I would pull it out.

But it doesn't. This is what infuriated me in World of Warcraft, Maplestory, LaTale, and so many other games, just having a huge grinding spurt, I'm addicted, then I'm left in the middle of nowhere with no place to be.

But I think It's just I have no one to play with. When I play, there's usually no one else playing. Like on weekdays, but then on weekends I'm filled with happiness and stuff.But I still don't feel the urge to play like awesome ever again. First part done.

Also, I think some games, the death of my addiction has to be with the gaming card and memory + RAM and other things that makes the game run smoothly and stuff.
[/RANT]
So that's about it, If you have anything that may help me with this problem for me. I'll listen

Last edited by HolyAbyssal; 06-03-2009 at 05:25 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
epic graphics
The graphic sucks.

Your problem is that all the MMO's you listed are all grind based and it takes absolutely NO SKILL as a player. All it takes to become successful in those games are luck, shit load of grind/farm time, and cash shops.

Go play nongrind based games like Atlantica or team FPS like Team Fortress 2.

06-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

Well, I think Atlanticia is neat, but it takes a lot of space on my computer D:

06-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

Atlantica becomes super grindtastic past level 95, unless you just enjoy PvPing all the time instead.

06-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

I am level 96 in Atlantica and I have like... 15 quests to do? Most of them are really hard though.

OP: Well, I think you should try playing a casual game then. not the ones that say they are casual but in the end are all about grinding and stuff, but the ones that really are casual. Or maybe playing two new games at the same time, so you can share your playing time and not get bored?

06-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Sorta sounds like me when I play my games. Like on Trickster, I'll multi-client a royal party for myself (which takes about 5~10 minutes for me to set up) and then I just don't want to train anymore. Today in Solstice, I finally got to level 30 and then lost interest in leveling for a while, cuz I just wanted level 30 so I could buy my own MP pots without relying on guildies to get them for me. And I mean decent MP pots.

Most of the time I just play all my games alone, only on the odd ocassion I will actually grab a party or hang out with guildies. ;<

06-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
.png
Games

Thanks for the help :3