Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-04-2009   #41 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Nintendo needs to exploit their mass amount of mascots and release tons of 1st party games just as they did in 2007.

They need to realize that their hardware add-ons suck.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-04-2009   #42 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruxshadows
You can't say that MS and Sony ONLY focus on teenagers...they have admitted over the years that a large market IS girls, a large market IS people of the age 25+.
Just because you have a package or are above the age of say 20, doesn't mean you stop enjoying GoW, Halo, Call of Duty, BioShock...etcetc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruxshadows
I'm not talking about Nintendo?. As he said "instead of only just focusing on teenagers" , making it sound like Sony and MS only focus on teenagers...?you follow now?
Umm, nowhere in my post did I even mention Microsoft and Sony or intended to imply what you just said. o.o...
Sorry for the miscommunication, I guess? o_O...

06-04-2009   #43 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

I prefer my Wii to a PS3 or 360.
Why?

Because I spend all my time on my computer/laptop anyway. I don't play my console much, so the graphics don't bother me. I've got my graphics-fix from the internatz (SotNW . . . free <3). I don't want to live in the same high-detailed world, and want a different perspective -- I go for the Wii. It's more fun, creative, and different.

I could shell out money for a Ps3 or 360 to get in with my friends and teabag on Halo or whatever, but I chose not to -- I won't have time to play it seriously.

A game shouldn't be about seriousness, should it? It should be fun, right?
I mean, you can totally spit out that you like to be serious, or you like the graphic-details that please the eyes, but really the console of choice boils down to what you, personally, prefer better.

I'm typing this, and I remember finding a post in the thread mentioning Nintendo focusing on the casual, rather than hardcore. This is obvious, and should be taken into consideration into the argument since Nintendo isn't trying to follow Sony and Microsoft's epic-genres. They want something more fun that pleases those who don't follow into things like Halo or Bioshock and whatever, taking the audience left behind Microsoft and Sony's progress.

06-05-2009   #44 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

There's nothing wrong with Nintendo focusing on casual. There IS something wrong with Nintendo letting developers churn out casual games which lack depth, and quite frankly, suck balls, whether you are a casual gamer or not. The topic is about game quality on the Wii, and outside of the games Nintendo develops, there ain't much. The fact that the bargain bin at every Wal-Mart is stuffed halfway with awful Wii games cements my point.