Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default asdflkjasdf

Yes. The title is incredibly descriptive.

So, given a long list of events, I found myself taking another online class this quarter so that I have enough units to be considered a full-time student. I just took some random class that probably means nothing to anyone (though I did gain some community services from it). But, the teacher won't let us just live our lives peacefully..

Nope. No way. Group project for all you suckers taking the class. An online group project. How stupid...

So like. Since there's only 3 people for group, if even one person doesn't do their work, they're just extra weight to the group. And there's this one person who actually did quite a bit of work (or so said person thinks) by coming up with some topics/questions (which were technically already written out by the teacher) that we could address while we write the project.

Oh, that's cool. We can use those later. So I'll just suggest something that isn't related to that so we can have some more stuff to do, okay? Oh, look. Group member 3 agreed with me.

Well since we don't have much time, I'd better write up an outline. Oh, what's this? Group member sucky replied to the discussion?

What the hell... So, suddenly, since we're not addressing what said group member sucky brought up, we're completely against her and there's some conspiracy in the group against her or something? Seriously...? What are you? 5-years old? So since we suggest something completely unrelated, we're suddenly the epitome of evil slugs that won't do any work and that will give the group an F? GOOD GAME, RANDOM PERSON ON THE INTERNET. Sorry, but you haven't actually planned anything. That was me. You've only suggested already required things, but you reworded them. You gave us two websites whereas Google can give me 2 billion. So screw you. I can handle this project solo if need be. I don't give a damn about what you have to say.

llkajsdflkajsfdklafjds

tl;dr NEVER TAKING AN ONLINE COURSE AGAIN gawd..

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

Ew, I feel like online group projects are doomed to fail. Online classes are a bit unmotivated to begin with, the anonymity of the internet will empower people like your sucky group member to say or do dumb shat.

If you can find some seemingly-important yet foolproof part of the project for her to do, go go go. That way she'll feel part of the group and important and all that jazz, without screwing anything up or giving you guys grey hairs.

06-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
hand in the assignment without their names on it or note that you did it solo jajajhjajajaj
It's a wiki project. We have to joint-edit this one wikipage and then there's a peer edit session. Darn that teacher...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiles
Ew, I feel like online group projects are doomed to fail. Online classes are a bit unmotivated to begin with, the anonymity of the internet will empower people like your sucky group member to say or do dumb shat.

If you can find some seemingly-important yet foolproof part of the project for her to do, go go go. That way she'll feel part of the group and important and all that jazz, without screwing anything up or giving you guys grey hairs.
I dunno. Her reply was implying that we were useless and weren't going to do anything and that she worried about her grade and would do everything herself "carrying her plan to completion" as she put it. Ironically, I'm the only one who's edited/added stuff to the wiki.

06-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Whatever...it's online, feeelings don't exist >_> lol

Well when I am in a group, I take the lead when I know my group is stupid. If they don't pull their, I tell straight up how stupid they are. I'll be rude if I have to, I care about my marks.

You just report it to your teacher, don't get chained to the stupid 'anti-snitching' BS.

06-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Whatever...it's online, feeelings don't exist >_> lol

Well when I am in a group, I take the lead when I know my group is stupid. If they don't pull their, I tell straight up how stupid they are. I'll be rude if I have to, I care about my marks.

You just report it to your teacher, don't get chained to the stupid 'anti-snitching' BS.
I was going to say something to the teacher, but she emailed everyone with some stupid email saying this is all teaching you to work together and communicate over the internet. O_o;;

Basically, in a nutshell, I don't think she cares. She expects it to be a good learning experience.

"I know some of you will say that you could write something better if you worked alone, but you wouldn't learn to communicate in an online setting." Something along those lines.

I'm on a forum ffs. >_>;;

Ranting. >_>;;

GOOD GAME.

06-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

lol. Peer review is a waste of time until you get to upper division / graduate courses.