Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Willing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Since when were there boss trials?! Wth?!

I might be late but I wasn't on Trickster for years. I came back and went to Captain Skull and they asked me to kill monsters, ok easy peasy. But then NOW they ask to drill items?! "This monster drops this crystal" And while I was killing, I was transferred back to main area and have to start over again?? Wtf is that. I ran out of 200 blue potion c's and my drill ran out of life before I even got past the fourth trial with the crystals and the dumb ninjas.

I also wasted 2 hours looking for a Master Foe Card just to get in.. while other people are inflating the prices for it. GREAT I wasted time, potions, energy, and I now I am bummed...And now I am in the boss room 1 where Shaman Girl Jia claims I can find those heart things by drilling here and I've been drilling for 20 minutes and not a single item.

Does anyone get mad about this or am I the only one annoyed? I only saw four people ever since I was there.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

They have added Boss Trials to ever since Revoed and then a new boss system which causes everyone to be warped back to the start whenever the boss respawns regardless of where everyone is. Believe it or not, not everyone likes it! They will change the boss system again sometime later.

06-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Hehe.. I was actually pretty frustrated. I read here on the wiki that Tenter Lion is much harder than the trials. I gave it a try and then could not pass the tentacles! I couldn't find any info on them either!

06-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

You came back a week or so too late, honestly. They just patched it to where Skull has those trials. The only ones left are Odinea, Spicy, and possibly Soki.

06-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Mong and Mad Ray do not have trials too but they are no longer considered as bosses and their seals are gone. Predator is currently on leave, other than that, Queen, Soki and Spicy are the only unrevoed bosses left and they too will have trials sooner or later. The rest of the bosses already have trials and are affected by the new boss system including the new Karan which is currently replacing Predator at Ghost Blue.

06-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Instead of implementing the obvious solution to boss camping, which would be instanced bosses with a cooldown timer per player... They go and put this fail in. Nothing to see here folks, working as intended... It's a feature, not a bug, all that.

FAILTREEV - Redefining your daily fail, one fail at a time.

06-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploda
Mong and Mad Ray do not have trials too but they are no longer considered as bosses and their seals are gone. Predator is currently on leave, other than that, Queen, Soki and Spicy are the only unrevoed bosses left and they too will have trials sooner or later. The rest of the bosses already have trials and are affected by the new boss system including the new Karan which is currently replacing Predator at Ghost Blue.
Actually I just found out that they don't have seals either. I was helping my sister out with Master Mong and she told me there is no seal. How disappointing.

I also killed Tenter Lion many times before this but now I can't even pass the trials. How upsetting.

I can't believe I'm a few weeks late for the Captain Skull one lol

Oh yeah Ghost Blue. I realized the monsters there are much stronger. They used to be for level 40 characters.. now.. the place is totally empty.

Last edited by Willing; 06-05-2009 at 03:44 PM.

06-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willing
Actually I just found out that they don't have seals either. I was helping my sister out with Master Mong and she told me there is no seal. How disappointing.

I also killed Tenter Lion many times before this but now I can't even pass the trials. How upsetting.

I can't believe I'm a few weeks late for the Captain Skull one lol

Oh yeah Ghost Blue. I realized the monsters there are much stronger. They used to be for level 40 characters.. now.. the place is totally empty.
Now, Tenter Lion has Banish too.

06-06-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploda
Now, Tenter Lion has Banish too.
Yeah!! That's what I read! That's even more annoying. I actually didn't know there was such skill so when I was smacking a Joker around, I was all of the sudden in Megapolis so I was like wth happened! I read up a little and realized it was a skill. Ewwww...

06-06-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

CrimsonCeres will become famous soon enoughCrimsonCeres will become famous soon enough
IGN: ChocoPuddi
Class: Dagger TH baby! lt_treasurehunter
Level: 80...still xD
Guild: Kimochi

It's getting worser every update, I swear. 2 of my friends quitted after revolution patch, a few and I stayed for a couple of months on and off but finally quitted when they added the trials to count blood. I guess we got sick of having to try so hard and failing over and over again. Wasted efforts, really. :/