Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2009   #21 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Stop doing what exactly? ?_?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2009   #22 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I kept telling her to stop arguing and talking to me but she continued even when I stopped talking.

06-03-2009   #23 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Try being a little nicer? :x

06-04-2009   #24 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

I remember reading a number of stories in the papers about maids getting abused in SG or MY. I personally find it hard to believe that these ppl working as maids, already desperate to try and earn a living by working at such a job, would be even REMOTELY confrontational unless you're doing something really wrong that deliberately pisses em off.

The last time i was in SG, i was staying at my cousin's place and he had a maid to do all the housework he doesn't want to do. She was cleaning up the lounge and accidentally knocked my drink over... sheesh, she then freaked and started bowing, apologizing, etc like i was going to murder her... I was like hey... relax, just clean it up and i'll go get another drink... What's teh big deal?...

But yeah, that's just my experience with em. Maybe your parents hired a sucky one, who knows.

06-04-2009   #25 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Some people treated them like -slave- or so, sigh these kind of people :s...

06-04-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

ChaosReaper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Some people treated them like -slave- or so, sigh these kind of people :s...
Those kinds of people are known as "Spoiled" brats. They only learn a thing or two once something actually happens. And even then, some don't learn from their mistakes.

The amount of spoiled brats that immigrate to Australia is ridiculous.....they think they own the damn country with money. I and alot of others, beg to differ.

At least Aussie culture tells them a thing or two about "equality" and a free go. Though unfortunately....I'm not sure it can be said for the Indian ethnic group atm. =/

06-04-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Drarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the rough

she's away from her family, in singapore to make a living as much as she can. make her stay enjoyable as she is helping you and your family out with the housework, okay? who knows, without her you might be the one doing her job.

06-05-2009   #28 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Whatever happened to doing your housework yourself?

If I have kids I'm never going to give them the opportunity to boss someone 2x their age around, they're going to learn how to do the gd housework themselves.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

06-05-2009   #29 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I was already thinking of trying to know how to do the housework anyway...

and I actually already warned her to stop, repeatedly but she didn't alright, so well I lost my temper after that.

Last edited by Bolter; 06-05-2009 at 03:13 AM.

06-05-2009   #30 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

You're not alone, I hate my maid too, she goes mad on the simplest orders, and never does it. :V

06-05-2009   #31 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

A maid is still a human, and that fact won't change no matter what kind of main you have or so.

if it's a simple thing to do that you can do by your own, then just do it yourself...don't take it as "I PAID HER, DO EVERYTHING GO ON MAID ZZZZZZ" this kind of attitude.
Remember: They have family to support on to and if they don't have financial issues or so, don't think they'll even work for you anyway.

But still, depends on all maids, too...not all maids are good, or bad x:

06-05-2009   #32 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Well in my case it wasn't even that I asked her to do that she refuses to do, she started an argument first.