05-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation
Default Why do you do this shit?

I come home and find my room trashed. A load of crap on my floor, drawers open, things disturbed, and some stuff that are actually worth a good sum of cash that I care for on the floor. I know you guys let my brothers in while I wasn't home.

Well actually, you guys have always let them in when I'm not home, but it was never THIS bad. I can even tell they've been on my computer. Why do you guys do this shit? It's bad enough you guys don't ask me or tell me, (I have to bring it up for you guys to be like "oh...yeah.") but when my room ends up looking like a warzone, CHANGE NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

That's about as plausible as establishing contact with aliens though. I've told you guys countless times, DON'T LET THEM IN MY ROOM, but hey, screw that, let them in anyway. Why don't you just donate my room to charity? It's better than having it destroyed, but both produce the same result: me losing stuff.

God damn, you even let my brothers take my PSP for a while, and then you guys took the charger for it and told me you'd return it. I don't see it in my room. I don't remember being given it.

You guys proved a good number of times that you don't give a damn unless it affects you. Maybe I should fight fire with fire. You guys aren't home when I get home. I could totally hide a lot of crap and be an immature ****head. Maybe I should, if it would make you guys listen to the simple, reasonable, logical, SMALL request of not letting them **** with my room.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

I agree. Little brothers can be a pain in the ****ing ass. But most parents see them as their "baby" and the older brother as an "adult". x.x; Nothing you can do really. ._____.

05-25-2009   #3 (permalink)
tangerine god
Games
Trickster OnlineHeroes of NewerthLeague of Legends

slushies is a jewel in the roughslushies is a jewel in the roughslushies is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to slushies Send a message via MSN to slushies

Yeah, I would try to get them back. I would seriously be pissed if a bunch of immature trespassers dig around my room and jack my shit.
I dunno though, I think there are better ways to handle this. :/

I... Forget rEaLiTy, eScApE into your very own wOrLd

05-25-2009   #4 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by slushies
Yeah, I would try to get them back. I would seriously be pissed if a bunch of immature trespassers dig around my room and jack my shit.
I dunno though, I think there are better ways to handle this. :/
Beat the shit out of them?

05-25-2009   #5 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

I've never had a little brother but my friends do similar things. Easiest solution, beat the crap out of them.

05-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
install a lock yourself, step by step
Mom: Take that lock off your door! Your brothers want to play in your room. This is everybody's house.

05-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Mom: Take that lock off your door! Your brothers want to play in your room. This is everybody's house.
You're psychic.

05-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Response: The house is everyone's but the stuff is mine. No respect for the personal belongings means no entry.

05-25-2009   #9 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

I agree. Siblings can be a pain in the arse. I have two older ones that act completely like that, except with the whole house. I don't really know what advice I can give because parents can be stubborn, and siblings don't listen to anyone but themselves a majority of the time. Just try to list different ways to help them remember or make them want to stay out of your room? :3