ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Rant Forum (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/)
-   -   Why do you do this shit? (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/48032-why-do-you-do-shit.html)

RoflKnife 05-25-2009 01:51 PM

Why do you do this shit?

I come home and find my room trashed. A load of crap on my floor, drawers open, things disturbed, and some stuff that are actually worth a good sum of cash that I care for on the floor. I know you guys let my brothers in while I wasn't home.

Well actually, you guys have always let them in when I'm not home, but it was never THIS bad. I can even tell they've been on my computer. Why do you guys do this shit? It's bad enough you guys don't ask me or tell me, (I have to bring it up for you guys to be like "oh...yeah.") but when my room ends up looking like a warzone, CHANGE NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

That's about as plausible as establishing contact with aliens though. I've told you guys countless times, DON'T LET THEM IN MY ROOM, but hey, screw that, let them in anyway. Why don't you just donate my room to charity? It's better than having it destroyed, but both produce the same result: me losing stuff.

God damn, you even let my brothers take my PSP for a while, and then you guys took the charger for it and told me you'd return it. I don't see it in my room. I don't remember being given it.

You guys proved a good number of times that you don't give a damn unless it affects you. Maybe I should fight fire with fire. You guys aren't home when I get home. I could totally hide a lot of crap and be an immature ****head. Maybe I should, if it would make you guys listen to the simple, reasonable, logical, SMALL request of not letting them **** with my room.

Yumidesu 05-25-2009 02:05 PM

I agree. Little brothers can be a pain in the ****ing ass. But most parents see them as their "baby" and the older brother as an "adult". x.x; Nothing you can do really. ._____.

slushies 05-25-2009 02:07 PM

Yeah, I would try to get them back. I would seriously be pissed if a bunch of immature trespassers dig around my room and jack my shit.
I dunno though, I think there are better ways to handle this. :/

Yumidesu 05-25-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slushies (Post 843149)
Yeah, I would try to get them back. I would seriously be pissed if a bunch of immature trespassers dig around my room and jack my shit.
I dunno though, I think there are better ways to handle this. :/

Beat the shit out of them? :py16:

CursedScar 05-25-2009 02:36 PM

I've never had a little brother but my friends do similar things. Easiest solution, beat the crap out of them.

Yumidesu 05-25-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lol (Post 843175)
install a lock yourself, step by step

Mom: Take that lock off your door! Your brothers want to play in your room. This is everybody's house.

RoflKnife 05-25-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumiko (Post 843217)
Mom: Take that lock off your door! Your brothers want to play in your room. This is everybody's house.

You're psychic.

VorpalBunny 05-25-2009 04:15 PM

Response: The house is everyone's but the stuff is mine. No respect for the personal belongings means no entry.

Milano 05-25-2009 05:38 PM

I agree. Siblings can be a pain in the arse. I have two older ones that act completely like that, except with the whole house. I don't really know what advice I can give because parents can be stubborn, and siblings don't listen to anyone but themselves a majority of the time. Just try to list different ways to help them remember or make them want to stay out of your room? :3