LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Kruger has a spectacular aura aboutKruger has a spectacular aura about
IGN: VaporTrail
Class: E75 / Jagdpanther
Default Bloody mites!

Wingless, bloodsucking vermin....
my god I had fun giving the snakes baths at work today, those poor poor redtails. Mite Off doesn't work anymore, it killed off 99.9% of the buggers all right but now the immune ones have spontaneously reproduced like rabbits. Even the anti-lice/mite shampoo doesn't seem to be working too well. Supposedly the mites that are hanging under the snakes' scales should drop out dead on contact, but their hanging on pretty tight. Those poor snakes, you'd expect them to squirm around if not put several more airholes in your neck if someone were to probe under their scales with tweezers to pick the mites off. Instead they just stay perfectly still letting you do the work (whew, pretty sharp teeth you know). I don't even want to think how much it itched for them.

*scratch scratch scratch*

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

You have sympathy...for snakes. o-o To each his own. :P I know how it gets when dogs/cats get that bad. My pure bred feist went bald because of fleas, ticks, and how knows what else. I doubt it's the same thing...but still. ~-~

05-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Drarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruger
Those poor snakes, you'd expect them to squirm around if not put several more airholes in your neck if someone were to probe under their scales with tweezers to pick the mites off. Instead they just stay perfectly still letting you do the work (whew, pretty sharp teeth you know). I don't even want to think how much it itched for them.

*scratch scratch scratch*
Wow that kind of livens up my mood a little. At least they know you're there to help them.

Last edited by Drarin; 05-30-2009 at 10:32 AM.