Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane
Default Stuff goes 'poof'

I'm freaking tired and wanted to clean my room and then do the homework I'm behind on. Cleaning my room is more ordering my clothes because they were everywhere.

Anyway, while doing that I found out my parents are going to camp and that they are leaving in the afternoon, okay, no big deal, but my mother won't do the laundry then (HOW2DO?!) and never bothered to explain it to me so I can't do it myself without messing up, well perhaps I don't mess up but I don't want to try..

NOOO problem, I have clothes enough, right? So I thought of what I would save for Monday to school and concluded I would wear one of my newest mexx tops..
But, one problem, it was still in the laundry, wasn't it?
But, since when takes my mother over 2 weeks to wash something?
Soo, there I go, asking her where the **** my damn top is.. she said I have it because it isn't in the laundry...............

WAIT A MINUTE... WHAT?!?!? I CAN'T FREAKING HAVE IT BECAUSE I PUT IT IN THE LAUNDRY LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND DIDN'T SEE IT AGAIN. So, I check the laundry (double check) nothing.. I check my clothes a bit because maybe it slipped somewhere between, happened before with the tiny tops.. Nothing, I check my mother's and dad's clothes a bit.. nothing.

Here is where I get pissy, WHERE THE **** IS MY EXPENSIVE NEWISH TOP. Soooo, I searched EVERY bit of my closet, BETWEEN EVERYTHING. Did the same with my parents' closet. NOTHING.

SERIOUSLY, I HAVE 2 OLD TOPS THAT CAN GO POOF WITHOUT A PROBLEM BUT THIS IS MY ONLY FREAKING DECENT (and expensive) TOP THAT I CAN WEAR UNDER something.. Yeah, I do have another one, that's a bit different but I can't wear it because I sported in it..

WHY DOES THE GOOD TOP HAVE TO DISAPPEAR, AND WHY NOW DAMNIT

tl;dr = Expensive mexx top disappeared on the wrong time.

/pissed

Thank you so much k0n <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

That's when you..
1) Learn to do laundry.
2) Hang the laundry up ASAP after doing the wash.

Never leave someone else to do what you need to get done because you will possibly end up missing something.

Example: My aunt did my laundry one time, and my American Eagle shirts just so happened not to make it back to me... ever.

05-21-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Could be worse. At least you can relatively get replacements for those. You can't do that when your term paper goes poof.

05-21-2009   #4 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSaber
Could be worse. At least you can relatively get replacements for those. You can't do that when your term paper goes poof.
Write it again.

05-21-2009   #5 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

I hate it when stuff goes poof... Like the pizza i had on my desk an hour ago...

...O wait...

05-21-2009   #6 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Quote:
Could be worse. At least you can relatively get replacements for those. You can't do that when your thumbdrive containing your term paper goes missing because a sibling borrowed it.
. /wrist

05-21-2009   #7 (permalink)
tangerine god
Games
Trickster OnlineHeroes of NewerthLeague of Legends

slushies is a jewel in the roughslushies is a jewel in the roughslushies is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to slushies Send a message via MSN to slushies

Oh bummer, we both have the same issues.... We can never get over about losing something that is worth decent. :/

I... Forget rEaLiTy, eScApE into your very own wOrLd

05-22-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryDelight
That's when you..
1) Learn to do laundry.
2) Hang the laundry up ASAP after doing the wash.

Never leave someone else to do what you need to get done because you will possibly end up missing something.

Example: My aunt did my laundry one time, and my American Eagle shirts just so happened not to make it back to me... ever.
Before my mother left I asked her to explain it to me how to do the laundry.. She refused to explain me and said 'another time'. Here I tried.

So, you are saying that someone that lives with their parents should do their laundry themselves? Really, if I would do it myself my mother would shout at me for not doing theirs too AND for doing extra washes (theirs and mine separated)..

This isn't about someone asking to do your laundry, I never did it myself. I want to learn it, but when I ask my mother says 'not now, later'. And to be honest, I don't feel like trying it myself because what if I mess up? Then I will have ruined clothes + a shouting mother for not waiting on the explanation.

Quote:
Which part of 'expensive' you didn't get? .. Perhaps when I tell you I don't even have my own bed you get why it can't get replaced that easily.

EDIT: I apologize if I may come over really harsh / angry / pissed off etc. I don't mean it like that, but it happens a lot when I'm tired like this.

Thank you so much k0n <3

Last edited by Luciane; 05-22-2009 at 12:37 AM.

05-22-2009   #9 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I'm not trying to sound insulting anything but uh, I've started doing my own laundry since I was 12, at a laundromat no less, nor was I "taught" how to do it. This very simple. You separate colors and whites, dump them in the washer, add detergents at the right time (if you go to laundromats, they even TELL you when on the machines), etc. You can't use "well she never has time to teach me" as an excuse. You gotta take the initiative. Later in life, you'll come to learn that your parents won't be there to teach or help you at everything little thing, but you'll be doing that for them instead.

It's okay to mess up, this is how we learn. We make mistakes, then we know what do so that the same mistake won't happen again.

I agree, the best way not to lose anything is just do it yourself, that way when something goes wrong, you blame it on yourself and not someone else. Face it, it doesn't sound very nice to blame someone for something you should be doing in the first place.

PS: Don't add too much detergent. And yes, I am saying that someone that lives with their parents should do their laundry themselves. It's the least you could do to lighten up the load.

05-22-2009   #10 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

I got mine was like...uh 8 ._.; since my mom were like pregnant with my second sister, and everything were in chaos, cooking, laundry, house cleaning [yes we're tooo poooor to hire a maid that time].

But still, as Kuda mentioned, you should separates different kind of clothes, especially the white one shouldn't be mixed together with the rest, and so on.

Mistake is fine, as long you didn't repeat them always. And...you can't expect someone to spoonfeed you always, you've to think about alternatives sometime too.

/sorry if this kinda offending/rude to you tho.

05-22-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
I'm not trying to sound insulting anything but uh, I've started doing my own laundry since I was 12, at a laundromat no less, nor was I "taught" how to do it. This very simple. You separate colors and whites, dump them in the washer, add detergents at the right time (if you go to laundromats, they even TELL you when on the machines), etc. You can't use "well she never has time to teach me" as an excuse. You gotta take the initiative. Later in life, you'll come to learn that your parents won't be there to teach or help you at everything little thing, but you'll be doing that for them instead.

It's okay to mess up, this is how we learn. We make mistakes, then we know what do so that the same mistake won't happen again.

I agree, the best way not to lose anything is just do it yourself, that way when something goes wrong, you blame it on yourself and not someone else. Face it, it doesn't sound very nice to blame someone for something you should be doing in the first place.

PS: Don't add too much detergent. And yes, I am saying that someone that lives with their parents should do their laundry themselves. It's the least you could do to lighten up the load.
We don't have 'laundromats' here, as far as I know of.
I know how to separate clothes and when you aren't sure if something can go together you can better wash it alone etc. etc.
The problem is I don't know how our machine works AND don't know which stuff I have to use. My mother has lots of stuff and some go in a tiny bowl with the laundry, others in the other thing etc.
That's something she has to teach me.
I KNW that LTR my parents WON'T be there for me to teach me stuff, but now they are.

And it is NOT okay to make mistakes with washing clothes. I don't have a lot of clothes and if I mess up badly I will have a problem, money doesn't grow on trees unfortunately.

I don't say that she never has time to learn me, she refuses each time she asks me and says 'another time'.

And congrats to you that you did it since you are 12, that's not the case here.

Like I said, if I do my own laundry my mother will shout at me for doing extra washes (costs extra money) etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
I got mine was like...uh 8 ._.; since my mom were like pregnant with my second sister, and everything were in chaos, cooking, laundry, house cleaning [yes we're tooo poooor to hire a maid that time].

But still, as Kuda mentioned, you should separates different kind of clothes, especially the white one shouldn't be mixed together with the rest, and so on.

Mistake is fine, as long you didn't repeat them always. And...you can't expect someone to spoonfeed you always, you've to think about alternatives sometime too.

/sorry if this kinda offending/rude to you tho.
Same what I said to Kuda, congrats that you did it since you are 8.

Like I said, I know how to separate clothes, just don't know how our machine works and when I mess up I will most likely ruin my clothes & the machine.

Seriously, like a couple of months ago I tried to look it up on the internet, but everyone says something different about what to put where etc. etc. And because my mother uses different products than others it isn't very reliable.
I don't expect her to freaking spoonfeed me, I just want to do it right because I CAN NOT afford messing up my clothes or the machine.

@both
My life =/= yours
We do it differently and when I have an agreement with someone I will keep to it. Unlike other people.

This rant was about stuff disappearing on the wrong time, not about not being able to do your own laundry.

Thank you so much k0n <3

Last edited by Luciane; 05-22-2009 at 06:57 AM.

05-22-2009   #12 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Our points wasn't that we did our own laundry at a younger age, so you don't need to congratulate us, the point was that we took initiative to do them and make it our responsibility to take care of our belongings.

I realized that the thread was about clothes 'poofing' due to them being washed by your mother, hence why we were talking about doing our own laundry. We weren't trying to put you down, but only offering some solutions to the problem so it won't happen in the future.

05-22-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

It's just a shirt. Doesn't matter the price tag- just a shirt. Is a shirt worth more than love for your mother? Is it really worth getting pissed off over? In the end when looking at your life is this shirt gonna mean anything?
*shrugs* Just think life is too short to get worked up over a shirt missing. One minute it might mean a lot to you, but let it pass cause in the grand scheme of things it's nothing.
I had an argument with my father about calculus when I was in grade school - a couple hours later he was dead. Out of everything in my life the only thing I regret is the anger I felt over something so dumb..

Kitty Empire Forever

05-22-2009   #14 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Quote:
Our points wasn't that we did our own laundry at a younger age, so you don't need to congratulate us, the point was that we took initiative to do them and make it our responsibility to take care of our belongings.

I realized that the thread was about clothes 'poofing' due to them being washed by your mother, hence why we were talking about doing our own laundry. We weren't trying to put you down, but only offering some solutions to the problem so it won't happen in the future.
This, if someone made it goes poof when doing the laundry, you might want to do it yourself if you doesn't want others to makes your stuff goes 'poof'.

You can't always have someone to spoon-feeding you everytime. The point here is, you've to do it yourself, and at least have yourself bit organized.

05-22-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:

I do take care of my belongings all the time, but then my mother *****es at me that I don't take care of their belongings too. It's hammered in my body (sometimes even literally).

The thread IS NOT about clothes disappearing due to them being washed by my mother. WRONG conclusion. I put the top in the laundry a couple of weeks ago and it didn't get back into my closet. Anything could've happened, what about my mother doing it and it being together with all our clothes and my dad putting the clothes in the closet and not noticing my top? That could've happened too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medoria
It's just a shirt. Doesn't matter the price tag- just a shirt. Is a shirt worth more than love for your mother? Is it really worth getting pissed off over? In the end when looking at your life is this shirt gonna mean anything?
*shrugs* Just think life is too short to get worked up over a shirt missing. One minute it might mean a lot to you, but let it pass cause in the grand scheme of things it's nothing.
I had an argument with my father about calculus when I was in grade school - a couple hours later he was dead. Out of everything in my life the only thing I regret is the anger I felt over something so dumb..
It's a top. And the price tag does matter and next to that, my love for my mother won't help me get clothes.
And please, don't tell me I'm getting pissed off over the wrong things, seriously. You have no idea what the situation is with me and my parents and if you knew you wouldn't say things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
This, if someone made it goes poof when doing the laundry, you might want to do it yourself if you doesn't want others to makes your stuff goes 'poof'.

You can't always have someone to spoon-feeding you everytime. The point here is, you've to do it yourself, and at least have yourself bit organized.
Since when I'm not organized?
And I'm not pissed at my mother for 'losing' it. I don't know it's her fault, I'm just pissed that the top is gone, no matter how what when through who etc.

SERIOUSLY, I really DO NOT get why you guys keep dragging in the spoon-feeding. I made the agreement with my mother that she will teach me to do the laundry properly, and not telling me how to do it etc. NO, LETTING ME DO IT WHILE STANDING NEXT TO ME AND CORRECT MY MISTAKES BEFORE TURNING THE MACHINE ON. See, I will make mistakes, but I won't **** up any clothes or the machine.
What I also don't get is that you guys are implying that I'm angry at my mother for making my top disappear. I do NOT know HOW the top disappeared so I can NOT blame ANYONE for it, I am JUST pissed about the disappearing.

Request: Lock of this thread.
People don't get why the hell I made this thread (being angry about losing something), and what I wanted to do (blow off some steam and continue life) won't work like this.

Thank you so much k0n <3

05-22-2009   #16 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Locked as requested. But I really do hope someday you'll come back and go "Wow, what the hell did I just say?" because that's when you'll realize why we're "spoon-feeding" you. All of this were done under good intentions and I'm sorry that you weren't able to see that.