Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-20-2009   #1 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy
Default Dragonica. Ew. <.<

Most will probably disagree, but Idc.

You'll find me talking/referring to GhostX over Dragonica in my rant...I am in no way trying to make Dragonica people quit or increase GhostX's population.

Honestly, Dragonica is too easy for me. As an Archer/Thief, it's just too easy. That's all I have an interest in playing. It's just 1-2 skills + X spam. Repeat process 4657285463 times. There's no real danger in doing any quests/missions. The dungeons...MAYBE. Bosses CAN be a bit challenging...albeit, they can be overcome by anyone with an IQ exceeding 50. x.x;

GhostX is so much more challenging. Once you hit Lv10+, which can take nearly a week, unlike Dragonica, I think. Mobs start taking 1/4 of your HP in one hit if you don't invest in defense. Not so bad if you go Str/Def 1:1 ratio...but still. Mobs can KILL you easily. And I mean easily, coming from the woman who has died 20-30 times just farming exp for nanobots and items at Subway Station and Demon's Toenail.

Ah, yes. The missions get harder and harder and harder every single time you get a new one. Mission 3+4 mobs can hit you hard. Demon's Toenail is by far the most annoying dungeon raid of them all. The bosses can hit 1k-2k using ONE AoE skill. Argh.

All in all [no offense to Dragonica players], GhostX requires much more skill. Also, it's more of a fast paced action arcade RPG than Dragonica is.

/endrant

Yes, I expect to get -rep for this, but rep is pointless. :P

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-20-2009   #2 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

All games have varying degrees of difficulty o_O I really dont see the point in ranting about a games difficulty, if its too easy/too hard for you, then go find something thats more suited to your skills and interest. Ranting that a game is too easy is just as pointless.

モノノ怪

05-20-2009   #3 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

I don't understand the motivation behind this here rant. You could rant about how Dragonica is too easy, sure, but you're more angling for the implied "If u play dragonica u suk" approach.

-shrugs- oh wells

05-20-2009   #4 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

lol discrimination will never ends

05-20-2009   #5 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil
All games have varying degrees of difficulty o_O I really dont see the point in ranting about a games difficulty, if its too easy/too hard for you, then go find something thats more suited to your skills and interest. Ranting that a game is too easy is just as pointless.
Rants are never pointless. They're to let off steam and let others feel, whether they care or not, what you feel about certain things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiles
I don't understand the motivation behind this here rant. You could rant about how Dragonica is too easy, sure, but you're more angling for the implied "If u play dragonica u suk" approach.

-shrugs- oh wells
Since when was I implying it? I simply stated that I don't understand why people play a game with little to no challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
lol discrimination will never ends
You call it discrimination, I call it undeniable logic that no one can seem to come up with a viable counter-argument. Such as the cop out you used.

05-20-2009   #6 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPanda
Yes, I expect to get -rep for this, but rep is pointless. :P

That statement. Thats what my comment was referring to. I never said ranting, specifically, is pointless, but ranting about the difficulty of a game IS. Its not that hard to find something more challenging that would suit your tastes. This thread comes off more to me as 'QQ game 2 ez, it suks, play dis othr game lul' than anything else. Put down one game while promoting another.

And lol @ cop out comment. You're quite the amusing one, arent you.

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 05-20-2009 at 01:19 AM.

05-20-2009   #7 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

It's all about personal preferences. I could stand here and tell you that Ghost X has lame graphics along with its lame name. I mean, Ghost X? Really? can't they come up with anything better than what 12 year-olds use to name their characters. No offense to Ghost X players.

As Meredith Grey would say, "Seriously?!" Your entire post, including the last one is brimming with elitism. "Jeez, why are these people playing such a lame game, my game's SO much better".

You yourself admitted that most of us would disagree, and that you don't care. So you shouldn't have bothered to come back to reply.

05-20-2009   #8 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Because I see flamebaiting becoming a possibly in the next posts. I will say this quick.

So if you dislike dragonica's difficulty compared to ghostx, that's your preference.
Others may like an easier system, and others might like a more challenging system.

This is all based on personal preferences, and does not warrant a rant topic.

Simple fix: Just don't play it if you don't like it.

Thread closed

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!