Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-19-2009   #21 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
Living with friends is the quickest way to lose friends. They use your stuff, they get viruses on your computer unless you leave it around locked, they eat your food, they eyehump your girlfriend, they smell, and they sometimes bring back hookers that steal stuff from the living room. Don't. Just don't. Living with parents, even the worst parents in the world, is better by comparison.
I have to agree. Moving in with friends is a bad idea. Look in the newspaper for ads looking for roomies. People are always looking for someone to room with to make rent easier to pay. Moving in with total strangers is usually a better idea. Although, you should guard your belongings for the first month or two, until you get to know them.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-19-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Artixt is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: l2ain/Artixt/ShiningStarl
Class: SoulMaster/Mercenary/Primadonna to_soulmaster
Level: 170/195/141
Guild: ~ l2ainDrops ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
she lets me stay in the house while i go to shcool etc.
I don't get that part O_o

05-19-2009   #23 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

He lives with his mom while attending school, rather than living in an apartment/dorm whatever. ??

Move in with me sven 8D

05-19-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

wut? You guys have horrible friends. Well, I guess you can do randoms with people in your field of study. Hey, you can even help each other on homework.

And this topic also reminded me of this video...

05-19-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Renard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Renard
IGN: renardg/Renardz/Renards
Class: Lion/Raccoon/Bunny to_gambler
Level: 290/310/215
Guild: Supreme

Ive been wanting a DS for months.... ./Emo corner.

05-26-2009   #26 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Meh. I'm not afraid to confront my mom. :P You obviously are one of those subtle people who are afraid to confront anyone. o.o Be formal, like Mommji said. Or...be agressive either works.

05-26-2009   #27 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Parents like this is the sole reason as to why kids move out whenever they can and never go back, and basically keep minimal contact with them after a while. It's a sad thing really. Parents can be just as foolish and immature as kids can at times like this, where they feel like they're losing control... They need to learn to get over the fact you're no longer a kid and treat you as an equal.

Many parents never do this, and many parents have lost the friendship of their children forever coz of it.

Sad, just sad.

05-26-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Duke, you're one of the most respectful people to your parents I've ever seen, and that's considering that I've got a much less formal idea of respecting and honoring my own parents that works for me and them. You said that going above and beyond what is expected of you as their child is "expected of you" and thus unworthy of their praise in their eyes? Have you ever challenged that sentiment by asking them what, to them, exactly is "going above and beyond their expectations?" I get the feeling you'd either be met with profound silence or something unreasonable even to you.

Some people will never be happy with what you do for them. That's just the way it is. I can understand your frustration, though, because for the longest time I felt like nothing I did was good enough for my mother's approval and then I eventually concluded that it was just her, not me. And you've done things I wish I could have been able to do back then to show my parents how good of a child I was, and I guarantee you they would have been more than proud of what you have done, for yourself and for them. Nothing you've done can be described as less than admirable, and thus I could never find your rants unreasonable. It's time for you to start doing for you, though. Move out, and if it really concerns you, send them money periodically. You've been doing your part and then some while living with them, and knowing you, you'll continue to do so even after you've moved out. Anyone expecting more of you is being downright unfair, and I doubt that these are things they expected of you because they did more for their parents.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

05-26-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Meh. I'm not afraid to confront my mom. :P You obviously are one of those subtle people who are afraid to confront anyone. o.o Be formal, like Mommji said. Or...be agressive either works.
Although one may lead to a unsatisfactory conclusion...