Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!
Default ****ing pricks.

So today, I biked with my friend to go eat dinner on my school campus. Today happened to be a special day, since Ludacris and other bands were playing in my school. So crowds of people came from everywhere to watch these bands. However, many of these idiots were walking on the bike path, and not on the ****ing sidewalk.

So biking back from my dining common to my dorm was a big pain in the ass. As I was biking with my friend, there were these group of people walking along and blocking the whole bike path. So my friend and I narrowly slipped through the side, but then this ****ing dipshit ********er nearly pushed me off my bike on purpose. As I regained balanced, I stopped and glared at him and asked what was that for. I was very ****ing close to punch his laughing face off. But his friend quickly put him in a friendly chokehold and said, "Don't worry! I got him"

After that, I just biked away, since I decided it would be best not to get in a fight because they can easily beat me up.

It's such a sucky feeling to know that you're unable to beat up somebody who is harassing you because you're greatly weaker than them.

I guess I need to start working out :/

Goddamn, ****ing pricks.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-16-2009   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted
But his friend quickly put him in a friendly chokehold and said, "Don't worry! I got him"
I lol'd at this part.

I'm weak as can be, so I share in your desires to become stronger.
However cliche this sounds, fighting is never the answer and just leaving it be (or just getting back on your bike and riding away) is the best choice.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
However cliche this sounds, fighting is never the answer and just leaving it be (or just getting back on your bike and riding away) is the best choice.
Eh, yea.. I guess.

I've been bullied a few times before in my life.
One time, I was being pushed around when I was in middle school And I tried to leave it be, but they kept constantly did it for about 5 minutes or so. I'm usually not a guy who takes the initiative or be upfront. So I try to ignore what was going on, and pretend it didn't happen.

I guess, today, I was fed up and wanted to stand up for myself and not let anyone push me down anymore. But.. I dunno.

Oh well.

I'll just live on

05-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I refrain from fighting back, unless they really piss me off and I can call "self-defense" to cover myself =D. I'm not the hardest puncher, but I have 50% pain resistance or something ._.

05-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

If you knew there was going to be something big happening at your school, you really should have expected large amounts of people. Next time, take one of those air horns to blast behind them as you come.

05-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
tangerine god
Games
Trickster OnlineHeroes of NewerthLeague of Legends

slushies is a jewel in the roughslushies is a jewel in the roughslushies is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to slushies Send a message via MSN to slushies

I'm not very strong either, but if somebody pulls that crap on me, I will freakin' deck them.
Don't listen to my instinct though <_<

I... Forget rEaLiTy, eScApE into your very own wOrLd

05-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Kruger has a spectacular aura aboutKruger has a spectacular aura about
IGN: VaporTrail
Class: E75 / Jagdpanther

Tut... should have just fallen over, or at least faked it so you could sue his ass. Should be plenty of witnesses.

05-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruger
Should be plenty of witnesses.
But for whom?

05-20-2009   #9 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

IMO, the WORTHLESS advice that parents/teachers/whatever give about 'if you get bullied, pay them no mind and they will go away' is something that should NEVER be said. Bullies NEVER go away if you ignore them, it encourages them. What bright spark thought that up in the 80's or what not that bullying should just be ignored should be subjected to the worst form of bullying possible for a full year, and then I'll go and ask them again if they think we should just ignore em.

If someone bullies you, sure, discretion is the better part of valor... But ignoring them does absolutely nothing. If ignoring = getting the hell out of there as fast as possible, and possibly not having to ever meet them again, then sure, DO IT. If you can get out, get out as a fight really isn't worth it.

But if you're put in a situation where you have to see the bullies everyday (ie, school), ignoring them does NOTHING. Ignore them once and they will single you out as an easy target for life. I was branded as a troublemaker and a delinquent as a kid because whenever someone tried to bully me, i'd hit back, immediately, twice as hard in an effort to permanently nip it in the bud before it can grow. It could have been just a group of pricks jeering and sneering at me in the hallway... I'd still walk right up to the biggest one and smash my fist in his face in as hard as i could, and then i'd try to break something else. Naturally it'd start a fight, and yeah, i'd get punished for throwing the first punch but hey... I do NOT regret it one single tiny bit. A couple of them would come back and try to 'get revenge' but the large majority of them never even looked my way ever again. Bullies are total cowards at heart, they only ever want easy targets. Get across that you are a hard target and they generally give up immediately.

I don't condone starting wanton violence in any way, just to be clear. But i am always an advocate of standing up for yourself, even if that means kicking someone else's teeth in. Better to suffer a small amount of pain up front, than subject yourself to greater pain later if you let them build up steam.

05-21-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Actually, on second thought, it would have been fun if you responded to the playful headlock by:
"Good. Hold him." And then make your way over. When they stop being in good humor, laugh, then leave -- joke's on them.