Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony
Default Crypt's Door

Now go ahead and laugh at me

Here's what they say (in no particular order)
Quote:
"Don't Touch" <-- don't touch the door
"Don't Call" <-- don't call me
"I'm ok" <-- I'll say if I'm not
"I'm not hungry" <-- I eat if I am
"I'm not thirsty" <-- I drink water if I am
"Don't talk to me"
"Don't wan to know of anyone"
"I want to be alone"
"Don't care for me" <-- too over-protective
"Leave me alone" <-- I want to live alone
"Don't bother"
"Don't ask"
"Don't wake me up"
"I don't care"
"I don't exist"
'I'm anti-social" <-- yes, I admit it
yes, I'm DAMN TIRED OF THIS, hope they get the message, if they EVEN CARE, I'm tired of being interrumpted or w/e everyday and I can't take it anymore, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!, IT'S AFFECTING ME THE WAY I THINK, THE WAY I TALK, HOW CLEAR I AM, AND MY FREEDOM

no matter how many times I tell them, THEY STILL DO IT, so I"M PLACING THIS ON THEM, idc what they say or anything, but it's really affecting me and I want to have more space to think and a more relaxed life

yes, I can take care of myself, plus this also affect me the way I feel .. bah I said that already, I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

like this morning, MY DAD WAKES ME UP JUST TO SAY HE'S LEAVING!!! BLAH JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!

If I have to do it on my windows too, I DO IT too

sorry, but i've tried all polite methods

also, yes, this is an actual photo taken at my door, took me an hour to do that, now I'll go back to sleep ._.

| | | | | |

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

You truly require mental help. My condolences/sympathy to your family.

05-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Nice move, but I'm quite afraid your parents might go a little bit O.R. and give you the silent treatment. I guess that's what you want then.
(I sort of thought No Pregentar meant "Don't impregnate me" ) XD

Last edited by Milkshakes; 05-15-2009 at 11:59 AM.

05-15-2009   #4 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt
like this morning, MY DAD WAKES ME UP JUST TO SAY HE'S LEAVING!!! BLAH JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!
simple things like this get you worked up?

my advice is to just chill out

05-15-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

Stressed out?

Try this

If you want peaceful time alone, bring your homework or whatever to the library, you won't get bothered.

05-15-2009   #6 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

What does "No Molestar" mean? 8D

05-15-2009   #7 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

"Dad, I don't care if you're going to work! Leave me alone!"

"Dad, I can make dinner for myself! I need time to think! Leave me alone!"

"No, Dad I don't want to toss the "old pigskin" around. LEAVE! ME! ALONE!"

"Yeah, Mom dying sucks and all, but I'm on the internet right now. Bother me some other time Dad"

05-15-2009   #8 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Just what is it they're bothering you with that is so unbearable? Your dad waking you up because he's leaving is hardly unreasonable..... /facepalm

Perhaps you should go out of your room more without being asked to.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

05-15-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Michiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Gumball / =Michiko=
Class: Arme / Bunny to_bunny
Level: 73 / 162
Guild: Pwnography

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
What does "No Molestar" mean? 8D
"Do not disturb."

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

05-15-2009   #10 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

^ I loled

I think you've to get out from your room for more often now ._. ...rather than stuck inside.
Get some fresh air! /o/

Your dad cares for you, that's why he's telling you that he's leaving, so at least you know he's in or out.

05-16-2009   #11 (permalink)
fishy~

flsg will become famous soon enoughflsg will become famous soon enough
IGN: R.I.P fishies
Class: Tia, Sieg, Eir lu_tia
Level: ??, 55, 55
Guild: Solstice, Solstice, Chosens

Quote:
I CAN'T TAKE IT!!, IT'S AFFECTING ME THE WAY I THINK, THE WAY I TALK, HOW CLEAR I AM, AND MY FREEDOM
ehh...everything affects the way you think and talk...
even staying alone affects you...(not necessarily in the good way neither)

05-16-2009   #12 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

This isn't particularly helping you out in any way.
If anything it's making things worse.

You should really consider family therapy before things turn in the wrong direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Well said.
Family unsure what to do to help, really takes a serious impact on their emotional state.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-16-2009   #13 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Molestar is to bother, so naturally it means "Do not disturb". That is one epic door imo, I'm surprised I understood it all. ^O^

@Crypt: I sort of get how you feel... Q_Q My parents bother me all the time. I generally just ignore them completely, unless it's important, then I "care" for about a second.

05-17-2009   #14 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

O_O hmmm chill out? People tend to say goodbye for several reasons, what if he is leaving the house and you're the only one there? Seriously, stop losing your temper.

For me, my family (including Dad) > sleep > computer

05-17-2009   #15 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

This is beyond frightening

05-17-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kainami is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kainami Send a message via MSN to Kainami
Guild: ForielUnion

Quote:
Now go ahead and laugh at me
We never said we would. Why is this even funny?

Quote:
yes, I'm DAMN TIRED OF THIS, hope they get the message, if they EVEN CARE, I'm tired of being interrumpted or w/e everyday and I can't take it anymore, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!, IT'S AFFECTING ME THE WAY I THINK, THE WAY I TALK, HOW CLEAR I AM, AND MY FREEDOM
Sorry to blow your bubble, but if you're living under your parents, there are no bounderies they can't cross, whether it be personal (something like nosing into your life) or something just like interrupting. Simply put, there is no such thing as "freedom" when you're dealing with your parent's jurisdiction.

Quote:
You're overreacting. It's not like he's bothering you for absolutely no reason. If you're going to be the only one home, that's a good reason. If he just feels like it, that's a good reason too. Your parents won't live forever, you know.

Quote:
sorry, but i've tried all polite methods
What specific methods did you use?

05-17-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
O_O hmmm chill out? People tend to say goodbye for several reasons, what if he is leaving the house and you're the only one there? Seriously, stop losing your temper.

For me, my family (including Dad) > sleep > computer
Honestly, if my dad / my mother would wake me up to tell me they are leaving I would be pissed off too. They can lock the door and write a note, no need to disturb my sleep. Or wait, should I do that to my dad too when he comes out of his night shift, has to sleep and my mother is working and I want to go out to the library? Should I wake him up to tell him goodbye?
It's sort of ridiculous.

@Crypt
Nice door, I feel sorry for you that they keep disturbing you for nothing..

Thank you so much k0n <3

05-17-2009   #18 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I think you should attempt some relaxation techniques, and interact with the people around you more. You're isolating yourself to the point where you might as well be nonexistent; just a lump of flesh glued to a monitor. Is that what you really want to be, just an online entity?

05-17-2009   #19 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Show these rants to your parents and see their response?

05-17-2009   #20 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Agreed to the millionth power.